Page 14 of 1348 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324641145141014 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thought and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by katmin;3438946;
    This link shows the same pic for John P. and David. What does that mean? Which guy goes with the pic?
    Josh & Michael are duplicates too.
    Quote Originally Posted by lildago;3439409;
    Does Jillian still live in Canada? I don't know enough about her to know the answer to this and I'm curious why there isn't one bachelor from Canada. If she still lives there, why have 30 guys from the US unless Jillian is planning/willing to make a move. Surely, they could have found a handful of decent guys north of the border.

And just glancing at the guys....cookie cutter vanilla with the exception of a few.
    Because these are Melissa's guys. When she turned down the show, the producers scrambled for a replacement, Jillian. They already had the guys, no Canadians for Melissa, so none for Jillian. Hearing that they added five more guys late, I assumed they'd be the Canucks, but it doesn't look like it after all.

Fleiss already knew about Molly long before, so they weren't casting for her.

Jillian still lives in Vancouver, BC.
    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3440681;
    You mean 'beef cake' Greg?
    He's a , um, ... handful.
    Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3441984;
    Help!! Does anyone know how to upload a picture at the proper size? I've been trying to put a pic on the Fun with Jillian thread, but it keeps coming up as a thumbnail. The size of the file is under "100," so I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
    If you upload your pic to photobucket, they have resizing and cropping tools that you can use to change the pic to fit.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3442037;
    I have a question about the wardrobe, actually. Does the show provide clothes (or money for clothes), or does the Bachelor/ette have to provide his or her own clothes? Because I've noticed that Jillian is wearing the same waist-belt in the new BBQ picture that she wore at the Women Tell All, as well as on the group date in Seattle.
    The show gives the Bachelor/ette a new wardrobe. However they are free to wear their own, as some have, or repeatedly wear a favorite item, like Meredeth and her cowl neck sweater.

How much the budget has changed for this iteration is still to be determined.

They also provide the clothes for the bachelorettes at the FRC on The Bachelor. The guys are on their own for The Bachelorette.
    Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3442114;
    My mantra is that if love occurs on this show it's despite, not because of, the show.
    I think even Trista would agree with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3442217;
    ratings had really drop if I remember until Andy's season...that season seemed to revive the show....but I think that was the LAST season that anyone had a REAL chance of finding love without the producers making the "picks"...with the exception of Brad...and IMO Fleiss wont EVER agree to giving anyone that much control again
    Fleiss must go.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

ZINNIA - LOL - the day the show goes - Fleissmeister goes LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3443667;
    ZINNIA - LOL - the day the show goes - Fleissmeister goes LOL
    the show changed a lot when Lisa Levionson (sp) left....she was Fleiss's partner in the early days but when she left the show..IMO any real chances of finding love on the show went with her...i wonder if that had anything to do with her leaving
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3441494;
    Have no clue when he got cut, but he is not in the final 3.
    WHAT? How do you know he's not in the F3

i heard that he may be still standing. due to his facebook being deleted
    Last edited by Marleybone; 05-11-2009 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen445;3443935;
    WHAT? How do you know he's not in the F3

i heard that he may be still standing. due to his facebook being deleted
    that info has since but potentially debunked
    Last edited by Marleybone; 05-11-2009 at 07:41 PM.

I will not have a favorite , I will not have a favorite, I will not have a fav-
    Damn I just saw a pic of Kip . So much for not having a favorite. Yowza!

I don't know if anyone knows how to make "smilies" or even if home-made ones can be uploaded onto the "smilie database," but I sure could use the following:

a "praying" smilie
    a "bitchslap" smilie
    a "pulling out my hair" smilie
    a "that's voodoo psychology" smilie (with a nod and tip of the hat to my friend bamabrain, lol)
    Last edited by I'msotired; 05-12-2009 at 03:33 PM. Reason: adding 4th needed smilie
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by Teresaterri;3444532;
    I will not have a favorite , I will not have a favorite, I will not have a fav-
    Damn I just saw a pic of Kip . So much for not having a favorite. Yowza!
    I say the same thing every year. Only ONCE has it worked - with Ryan from Day 1 of Trista's season.

I agree with Kip but my other fave's keep changing. I thought my #2 would be Mike, but then he had to go and put on a speedo with a boxer tan line. umm...not so much right now...

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3446016;
    a "that's voodoo psychology" smilie (with a nod and tip of the hat to my friend bamabrain, lol)
    A screencap of Shayne with her legs draped over Matt's lap or Melissa with her legs draped over Jason's lap and a caption that reads "Read my body talk" should about do it, dontcha think?

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3446174;
    A screencap of Shayne with her legs draped over Matt's lap or Melissa with her legs draped over Jason's lap and a caption that reads "Read my body talk" should about do it, dontcha think?

I think we need a "Help, We Need These Smilies!" thread. Come to think of it, I could also use a smilie that holds up a "Duh - I'm an idiot' sign.