Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;3578078;
    anyone think Reid is being considered for the next Bachelor?

ETA I need to add that this is my first post over here in the spoilers. After last season I decided not to spend so much time on the boards. Thank goodness I did. Now after the last episode I couldn't take any more and had to find out what everyone knew. I knew nothing of the dates or this Ed stuff until a few days ago. I see a connection with Reid. I don't dislike Ed, but never warmed up to him from the beginning. He doesn't come across as sincere. Really can't figure out what Fleiss is up to this season. I do have to admit Reid is my favorite.
    Welcome back to the dark side.

And in my little world, Reid can't be considered for the next TB because he's happily waiting to go public with Jillian.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;3578231;
    I think some fans are more head over heels for Reid then Jillian?
    I'm afraid I am.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3578262;
    I try hard to analyze the edit to figure out who is F1. One of the things I do is to chart dates, the RC lineups, the toasts, etc.. What it looks like to me in comparing was that Jake, given the preseason big preview and that 2nd? episode concert date the same as Jillian had, was intended to perhaps be F3 - at least in the F4. I think what happened, however, is that although Jillian liked him, she was not "taken" with him enough to include him in the F4.
    Enter Reid in Jake's position in the F4 which would explain all the lateness in the edit.

In looking at all of the data, and believe me it has taken until Monday night to come to this conclusion, if this were a regular season ( Don't know that it will be), then the results surely would be: F1 Ed, F2 Kip, F3 Reid, F4 Wes according to the stats.

It is the theme this year that will make the difference. Is it F3 becomes F1, or is it Graham's theme of "She gets the one who got away." That is what I don't know.

If it is "F3 becomes F1", then then the stats won't show it.
    Thanks for you post Bloomers and I have always respected your edit analysis, but there's one thing I don't understand. Why in the world would they edit Ed the way they did during the FD? Never in the history of this show have they shown an F1 in such a sexual way. That's what makes me believe things have changed or there is a twist at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3578283;
    Welcome back to the dark side.

And in my little world, Reid can't be considered for the next TB because he's happily waiting to go public with Jillian.
    I sure hope you're right, I'msotired!! BTW, I'm tired too - staying on the computer way too long each day and not getting enough sleep!

Quote Originally Posted by halfpintdynamit;3578306;
    I sure hope you're right, I'msotired!! BTW, I'm tired too - staying on the computer way too long each day and not getting enough sleep!
    Forget sleep.I want answers NOW!
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3578301;
    Why in the world would they edit Ed the way they did during the FD? Never in the history of this show have they shown an F1 in such a sexual way. That's what makes me believe things have changed or there is a twist at the end.
    It wasn't just Ed they edited like that it was Jillian too. Why edit the star of the show in that kind of light?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Cari;3578129;
    reposting this. this was the post we are talking about...the neighbor of Reid's brother

the poster posted this July 14 9:04am at the sleuthing thread.

she has 26 posts
    Just FYI, this post was originally posted on abc.com and I brought it over here. This is not my personal experience.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Kicks;3578313;
    It wasn't just Ed they edited like that it was Jillian too. Why edit the star of the show in that kind of light?
    but in addition to that, making it look like Ed had "that" problem - would they ever do that to F1??!!

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3578301;
    Thanks for you post Bloomers and I have always respected your edit analysis, but there's one thing I don't understand. Why in the world would they edit Ed the way they did during the FD? Never in the history of this show have they shown an F1 in such a sexual way. That's what makes me believe things have changed or there is a twist at the end.
    I think they almost had to put "doubt" in the general viewing audience because he was the obvious F1 til then.JMHO and Jillians edit from Monday night wasnt good either

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by halfpintdynamit;3578306;
    After this season wraps up there are going to be plenty of sleeping Moms at home, catching up after sleepless nights for two months, with kids waiting to be fed, dropped off at a friend's place . Some of us lucky ones go on vacation for a nice long siesta and relaxation. We' re going to need it.