Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3578046;
    I agree plus they are letting the entertainment sites speculate about a GF. It's widespread now.

I just go back to her saying "the guy.. who everything was there.. looked so forward to being with..just wasn't romantic". This says to me that it was a done deal with Ed as F1 had he been able to bring it in the bedroom. Now, she obviously has some doubts on the romantic/sexual chemistry front to consider but he still has a few more days to convince that was just a fluke.
    My interpretation is a little different. Because the fantasy suite didn't go as planned, I think Jillian was questioning Ed's interest in her. The video message with the ILY caught her offguard. She pulled aside before the RC to verify he truly was interested in her. That scene was edited!

So rumor has it that Ed is F1 now? Man, these things change day to day LOL!!!

I still believe the GF rumors though so perhaps they are no longer together? IDK, I just am having a hard time thinking Ed is F1 after his edit last week.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

I agree plus they are letting the entertainment sites speculate about a GF. It's widespread now.

I just go back to her saying "the guy.. who everything was there.. looked so forward to being with..just wasn't romantic". This says to me that it was a done deal with Ed as F1 had he been able to bring it in the bedroom. Now, she obviously has some doubts on the romantic/sexual chemistry front to consider but he still has a few more days to convince her that was just a fluke.
    that is why i suddenly changed my mind (yet again!), based on last episode, i feel Ed is not F1 (rumors or not)

as of now my stand is either Kip is F1

or No one.

unless, unless somebody comes out to say they really, really have an inside info about Reid... oohhh, i so long it to be reid...
    TEAM REID & TEAM CHRIS L. F O R E V E R!
    and i now add: TEAM BRAD!!

I just go back to her saying "the guy.. who everything was there.. looked so forward to being with..just wasn't romantic". This says to me that it was a done deal with Ed as F1 had he been able to bring it in the bedroom. Now, she obviously has some doubts on the romantic/sexual chemistry front to consider but he still has a few more days to convince her that was just a fluke.
    which is why I thought perhaps the Reid send off was producer driven and it was really Ed she should have let go. I mean Reid makes her feel so giddy happy in love. However I do think Ed's slam dunk was his video saying he loved her juxtaposed vs. Reid's saying keep HoneyBear around to see where this can go.....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3577633;
    She would not let a guy she was really head over heels in love with go.Period.
    If she was really into Reid as much as people think,she would have cut Kip or Ed at the F3 and KEPT Reid.
    You don't cut a guy your'e in love with before the finale.She would have given him more time to open up and atleast and had him meet her parents,etc.
    Reid will come back to resolve his story line,most likely, so there are no regrets or things left unsaid,but I'm afraid in the end it will not matter.
    She is in love with another guy.
    And he will learn from this ,as CH inferred,and grow and be ready when the right one comes along.
    anyone think Reid is being considered for the next Bachelor?

ETA I need to add that this is my first post over here in the spoilers. After last season I decided not to spend so much time on the boards. Thank goodness I did. Now after the last episode I couldn't take any more and had to find out what everyone knew. I knew nothing of the dates or this Ed stuff until a few days ago. I see a connection with Reid. I don't dislike Ed, but never warmed up to him from the beginning. He doesn't come across as sincere. Really can't figure out what Fleiss is up to this season. I do have to admit Reid is my favorite.
    Last edited by onlyme; 07-16-2009 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by freedom0927;3578031;
    What I find interesting is that even after Jillian let Wes go .... she was still saying in her interviews not to worry because she has her head on straight. So who do you think she is referring to now? Ed or Kip or Reid.
    Jillian was falling for Reid and she's plainly stated in her PI's that the issue with him is she wasn't sure that he really felt the same about her. (ala Jason's feelings for Molly)

IDK, but if the brotha comes back and tells you that he does feel the same and he loves you and wants to propose...I mean, it makes sense. If you are a sucker at heart, which most woman are, when the man you really want, the man that you see yourself marrying and being happy with comes back for you....

Ok, I'll stop but you get my point.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3577325;
    Please read my post before responding.
    It had nothing at all to do with not believing the aunt because she said some kind, albeit vague and pretty irrelevant, things about Ed.
    It had everything to do with what she didn't say - and if she has in fact has read so many "nasty things about one of their own" why she didn't even come close to defending him on the issues that everyone is talking about.
    Nobody, nobody, nobody has come forward to say that the deal with Lindsey wasn't real, that Ed isn't a player, that Ed doesn't take liberties with the truth, that Ed didn't leave under false pretenses, that Ed didn't say he was in Texas on business (and loved the rodeo by the way), that Ed didn't get caught and had to do damage control.
    When someone steps forward to address these issues, like the legions of people who came to Wes' defense, please let me know.
    Because right now, the silence is deafening.

<Bloomers timidly raises her hand>

Counselor, please, who decided what reason would be used on the show for Ed to leave?

<Bloomers timidly scurries back into the crowd>

Quote Originally Posted by papaase;3577871;
    "the andy"- saying i love you to both F2?
    Ohmigosh, how could I have I forgotten "the andy?" You're absolutely right!
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by freedom0927;3578031;
    What I find interesting is that even after Jillian let Wes go .... she was still saying in her interviews not to worry because she has her head on straight. So who do you think she is referring to now? Ed or Kip or Reid.
    Maybe she thinks she has her head on straight when she picked Ed as her F1 if indeed he was the one she fell in love with, also, I doubt she had any idea that his girlfriend rumors would be all over the internet or to this this extent or maybe she just didn't care and moved forward with him anyway. On the other hand, not picking anyone because she didn't see herself with any them for the rest of her life she believed that this would indicate that she had her head on straight. OR, maybe she thought just by saying she had her head on straight that people would believe it even though her decisions might say otherwise. WHEW! That was a mouth full!

Is this the same Ed who said / joked with his (ex)girlfriend about having sex with Jillian?