Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

What I find interesting is that even after Jillian let Wes go .... she was still saying in her interviews not to worry because she has her head on straight. So who do you think she is referring to now? Ed or Kip or Reid.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3578030;
    what I'm struggling with (with Ed being F1) was his edit from Monday night. The 'no romance'.
    I keep forgetting that. It reminded me of Chelsea's edit - way over the top for an F1. And I don't think anything was really resolved either. His talk with her before the RC wasn't exactly convincing.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3576978;
    Yeah, Deanna told Jeremy that when he returned, as well. I remember him saying he didn't see it coming.

I have a hard time believing that Jill would write her blog a few days ago saying "that feeling that I have been looking for was definitely there with Reid, but the promise of any sort of commitment or partnership wasn’t there. And because I have been hurt before by not being realistic, it made me put up a wall and inevitably led to me letting Reid go"... if she is just going to reject Reid when he comes back to make that commitment to her!

It just doesn't gel with common sense.

I think she is going to be hated on a wide scale if she rejects Reid again.

I know that I won't be happy with her, if they bring Reid back only to be rejected. I know it may not be her decision to bring him back, but for me..that will be the last straw. I will not watch again, if this happens. Back to back seasons of my favorite being humiliated will be too much!!!!

I have to admit the producers managed it somehow. I went from totally disinterested in this season to dying to find out what happens. I have changed my mind about 5 times in the last day. Its been a very confusing ride. The whole issue with Ed in the bedroom and last min. bench conversation with him seemed so out of place. The sort of blah edit for Kip, not even any doubt being placed on him last epi. Then the whole departure of Reid? I mean he was so calm and they were both smiling. There are so many scenarios!

UGH bottom line can't help but wonder if its all a game and in the end Jillian is just praying to be out from under all this and go find a mate

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3578030;
    what I'm struggling with (with Ed being F1) was his edit from Monday night. The 'no romance'.
    I agree plus they are letting the entertainment sites speculate about a GF. It's widespread now.

I just go back to her saying "the guy.. who everything was there.. looked so forward to being with..just wasn't romantic". This says to me that it was a done deal with Ed as F1 had he been able to bring it in the bedroom. Now, she obviously has some doubts on the romantic/sexual chemistry front to consider but he still has a few more days to convince her that was just a fluke.

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3577897;
    This rumor,like many others, is like the game of telephone..
    the original rumor is that "in the beginning of the series" when it first started airing "supposedly" he was at a neighbors and said to them to " watch the entire show,but especially the last five minutes",implying he would be in the finale,thereby breaking his confidentially contract to neighbors??
    I don't think Reid would suggest at the beginning of the Airing of the series that he would be there in the end..at the finale??
    I find the rumor lacking real credibilty.

I was talking about someone that watched the show with Reid and his family LAST MONDAY. I'm not someone that believes just anything that is said on the boards, but the way she described it I tend to believe she was telling the truth.

If someone was watching the show together with him and tells he was happy, although this episode must have been the hardest for him to watch, than I conclude that these last 5 minutes can't be a bad experience for him, whatever it will be.

bringing this over from the Edit Analysis thread:

With all the rumors this season, do you think you've remained objective about Ed? I know my thoughts have been colored by the rumors. I would be really excited for Jill and Ed if I didn't keep hearing these rumors, despite the lousy edit job Ed got on the Fantasy Date.

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3578036;
    I keep forgetting that. It reminded me of Chelsea's edit - way over the top for an F1. And I don't think anything was really resolved either. His talk with her before the RC wasn't exactly convincing.
    Yup That's how I felt from the moment Ed left and now even moreso, there are way too many storylines with him.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3577898;
    Shame on me. I've convinced my daughter (home from college for the summer) to watch the last few episodes with me. We were both still in the "nooooooooooooooooo" stage over Reid when Ed came up to the bench. My daughter's comment: "What a turd. Get away from her! She needs to cry!" My husband's comment as he passes through the room: "I don't know why you watch this stuff. It's scripted." (Broken record on his comments, lol. He just pulls that line out season after season after season.)
    I yelled at him with those same words. Not only was I trying to bend time, but trying to manipulate the editing to my emotional preference. Oh woe is me (who knows better) for caring one way or another.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Squaredpants;3578048;
    I was talking about someone that watched the show with Reid and his family LAST MONDAY. I'm not someone that believes anything that is said on the boards, but the way she described it I tend to believe she was telling the truth.

If someone was watching the show together with him and tells he was happy, although this episode must have been the hardest for him to watch, than I conclude that these last 5 minutes can't be a bad experience for him, whatever it will be.
    No one said that they watched the show with Reid and his family! The poster said her friend was over at Reid's brother's place and that Reid was going to watch it at his brother's place. Reid told her friend to keep watching, especially the last 5 minutes.

I don't get how people are getting that she said she watched it with Reid!