Page 12 of 1348 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122621125121012 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3441984;
    Help!! Does anyone know how to upload a picture at the proper size? I've been trying to put a pic on the Fun with Jillian thread, but it keeps coming up as a thumbnail. The size of the file is under "100," so I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
    Sorry, I don't know much about doing something like that. I've been lucky enough that I was able to size the pics on flickr & bring them over.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3441984;
    Help!! Does anyone know how to upload a picture at the proper size? I've been trying to put a pic on the Fun with Jillian thread, but it keeps coming up as a thumbnail. The size of the file is under "100," so I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
    Where are you trying to upload it to? Do you have a photobucket account or something similar? You need to host a picture there first. Then, simply use the "insert image" icon in the reply-toolbar and paste the URL of the image.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3441993;
    Where are you trying to upload it to? Do you have a photobucket account or something similar? You need to host a picture there first. Then, simply use the "insert image" icon in the reply-toolbar and paste the URL of the image.
    Thanks. I was trying to upload from my hard drive, thought it was successful. Guess I'll visit photobucket and give that a shot.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Thanks bamabrain!

I just want Jillian to be happy too I want her to be happy that she had a great adventure, made a bundle of money, got a terrific wardrobe, met some hottie guys who fawned all over her, got some name recognition and perhaps some opportunities she wanted, didn't get herself saddled with some bozzo she has to date for six months to keep the producers happy, and came away with her reputation intact.

If Jillian is realy looking for LOOOOOOOOOOOOVVEE .... I am afraid she is going to be mega disappointed, along with a whole bunch of other people.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3442033;
    Thanks bamabrain!

I just want Jillian to be happy too I want her to be happy that she had a great adventure, made a bundle of money, got a terrific wardrobe, met some hottie guys who fawned all over her, got some name recognition and perhaps some opportunities she wanted, didn't get herself saddled with some bozzo she has to date for six months to keep the producers happy, and came away with her reputation intact.

If Jillian is realy looking for LOOOOOOOOOOOOVVEE .... I am afraid she is going to be mega disappointed, along with a whole bunch of other people.
    Miracles do happen jelle but haven't seen one happen on this show unless it's the ones who don't get picked.
    Last edited by nennie; 05-09-2009 at 04:22 PM.

I have a question about the wardrobe, actually. Does the show provide clothes (or money for clothes), or does the Bachelor/ette have to provide his or her own clothes? Because I've noticed that Jillian is wearing the same waist-belt in the new BBQ picture that she wore at the Women Tell All, as well as on the group date in Seattle.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3442037;
    I have a question about the wardrobe, actually. Does the show provide clothes (or money for clothes), or does the Bachelor/ette have to provide his or her own clothes? Because I've noticed that Jillian is wearing the same waist-belt in the new BBQ picture that she wore at the Women Tell All, as well as on the group date in Seattle.
    I think the clothing budget can and does vary depending upon negotiations between the main 'ette/elor and TPTB.
    Jen Scheft and De went on some sweeeeeet shopping trips and got some great loot for the show. They did well for themselves.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3442033;
    Thanks bamabrain!

From your keyboard to God's ear, jelle! With the tight timeline, maybe it'll only be more like 9 or 10 weeks from the FRC to the AFRC. STILL too long to be saddled, but plenty of time if she's having a ball. (with Kip or Mike )
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

I think there was a time on The Bachelor that it was possible to begin a viable realtionship. I would include Andrew/Jen, Mer/Ian, along with, of course, Trista/Ryan, and Mary/Byron. Perhaps that was a period when the producer interferrence was less, and the storyboards included only activity schedules and not the actors elimination sequences. Perhaps a long time ago, participants thought they were actually being chosen for their possibility of finding a partner .... well maybe a few more of them anyway.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Yes, jelle,those were the days. My mantra is that if love occurs on this show it's despite, not because of, the show.