Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3481879;
    but again, seems like such a stretch. We know Jesse has a winery and the scenery has pretty much been matched to his part of California. Ed doesn't strike me as the "ride a tractor" type
    You know what bothers me is the mountainous region...don't think Monroe would have even have hills that large..so maybe that leaves out Ed with the tractor. maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3481879;
    but again, seems like such a stretch. We know Jesse has a winery and the scenery has pretty much been matched to his part of California. Ed doesn't strike me as the "ride a tractor" type
    Especially not while he's wearing a silk robe and a cucumber eye mask, and drinking a margarita!

anyone checked out that Jillian Harris website? doesn't seem very credible to me, they claim to know who wins and have listed some clues. One part they say she will use some of the guys as her "tools" - huh? Tanner = mole? Ed = test?

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3481826;
    It looks more like the landscape around teh California Valleys. That early in April (when shooting took place) you wouldn't see green yet in Michigan) and that hilly spot is definitely not in Illinois.
    Actually there are very big hills, bluffs in Illinois especially on the western half of the state which runs along the mississippi. Im not saying that pic is from Illinois but there certainly are hills like that.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3481894;
    Especially not while he's wearing a silk robe and a cucumber eye mask, and drinking a margarita!

I don't know if I am having more trouble seeing him wear a silk robe and a cucumber mask, drinking a margarita ( He's not in some old Hollywood movie???) or driving a tractor.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3481921;
    anyone checked out that Jillian Harris website? doesn't seem very credible to me, they claim to know who wins and have listed some clues. One part they say she will use some of the guys as her "tools" - huh? Tanner = mole? Ed = test?
    Not a good site, I think they get a lot of info from here. But whoa did you see the pictures of Bilbro. I don't find that attractive, but some might.
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

If you check out the Kovac Brothers' website, it tells you all about their winery and shows pictures. Also, in the "About Us" section, it gives a Google Map showing their whereabouts in CA along with a picture of "hilly" terrain.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3481925;
    I don't know if I am having more trouble seeing him wear a silk robe and a cucumber mask, drinking a margarita ( He's not in some old Hollywood movie???) or driving a tractor.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MissMilano;3481935;
    Ed may be the F1, who knows, but if he were your F1, would you have told that about him?? I don't think I would have. Also, can you really imagine Ed wearing that get-up around all the other guys in the bunkhouse?
    Man, if Juan tripped David's trigger, in that outfit Ed would have emptied the barrel.

I think in Trista's season TBTB tried to edit her "hots" for Charlie to sway us as much as possible. They had Trista saying how much he was the guy she usually goes for and how much she was attracted to him. I think that they under played Ryan big time because they knew how much of a connection Ryan and Trista. Also that she pretty much made up her mind fairly early on. They *had* to try and play us that "oh is she going to go for the hunk Charlie or the quiet poet Ryan", when all along she had chosen Ryan. I think Charlie was the "THEE edit" in that season. as the F1.

Honestly I think as much as Fleiss was probably peeing himself that he had an actual real love match on his hands with the 2 of them it probably annoyed him that Trista made her mind up so early and she was probably told to play it up with Charlie a bit.

Ok now on to Jillian. I think she is the best B-ette we've had since Trista. She's very much like Trista in the fact that she truly is in it to find a "Best Friend/Husband" IMO anyway. I think that her season except for the "leave/return" of a Bachelor, will be much like Trista's season if it indeed does come down to Reid and Kip. You have Kip -who Jill has the hots for, who she says she isn't so sure about long term because of his relationship background(him always being the one to be the breaker-upper) but that she just can't stop making out with (who will be edited much like Charlie- who I think already is). And then you have Reid - who I think is being edited slowly to us, but that Jill already had her eye on BIG TIME.(much like how Ryan was played to us).

I think as much as *I* like ED, as many fans do, and if he is indeed the guy who leaves and returns. He isn't a perfect match for her. Love love Love the guy, but I think it will be Reid and Kip. I think that if the who leave/return thing didn't happen this season would be very very much like Trista's.

Anyone else notice that they have NOT yet given us a screen shot of Jill with her F1 or F2? Jus her standing thre in her dress at the end looking out towards whomever or waiting.

Probably because of how Melissa was guessed from a screenshot last time?
    Last edited by Taddy77; 06-03-2009 at 05:54 PM.