Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3481833;
    I'm a city girl so pardon my ignorance, but would someone with a summer home in Michigan have a tractor, and would it be a popular pasttime to ride around on it, or take a guest for a ride? Also, would Ed's parents be using the summer home even when it isn't summer? Just seems like we're stretching to make it fit, when the winemaker surveying his vineyard is the more obvious scenario to me.

eta Sorry, trisha, didn't see your post. Thanks for the info!
    I hate to impose but could someone post the tractor scene..maybe I could tell better if that's in our part of the world....I tried looking for it but to no avail. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GRKmommy;3481806;
    No we do not know but someone on another thread was saying that many Michigan-ers have summer homes, etc. in areas that look like this. Also, the poster confirmed that there were a few days in April that were unseasonably warm there and that would be why they are dressed as they are (referring to no jackets in Michigan in April). I have to find the thread and get back to you.
    It is in the Ed Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22;3481847;
    I hate to impose but could someone post the tractor scene..maybe I could tell better if that's in our part of the world....I tried looking for it but to no avail. Thanks
    Here you go.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3481833;
    I'm a city girl so pardon my ignorance, but would someone with a summer home in Michigan have a tractor, and would it be a popular pasttime to ride around on it, or take a guest for a ride? Also, would Ed's parents be using the summer home even when it isn't summer? Just seems like we're stretching to make it fit, when the winemaker surveying his vineyard is the more obvious scenario to me.

eta Sorry, trisha, didn't see your post. Thanks for the info!
    LOTS of wine growing in Michigan and lots of farms as well, even in the touristy beach towns near us (SW MI) the farms are not more than a couple of miles inland. We use our "summer" home in Michigan year round too, so it's possible I suppose.

He is definitely a tall guy with dark hair.

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie;3481257;
    Reid is popular here on FORT but if you look around at some other message boards, Jake (in particular) and Ed seem to be favorites, as well as Kip.

The prevailing popular opinions elsewhere seem universal ... Wes and his never-ending song have got to go and David is in major need of a Xanax.
    I agree - Reid isn't popular with non boardees... not the ones I know anyway. I watch the Bach with a group every week, I'm the only boardie and keep quiet about what I know. The favorites (in order of popularity) are Jake, Kiptyn, Jesse and then Ed. I've never heard Reid's name even mentioned as being cute. All agree that David, Juan and Wes need to go NOW!
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by www;3481870;
    LOTS of wine growing in Michigan and lots of farms as well, even in the touristy beach towns near us (SW MI) the farms are not more than a couple of miles inland. We use our "summer" home in Michigan year round too, so it's possible I suppose.
    but again, seems like such a stretch. We know Jesse has a winery and the scenery has pretty much been matched to his part of California. Ed doesn't strike me as the "ride a tractor" type

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3481873;
    I agree - Reid isn't popular with non boardees... not the ones I know anyway. I watch the Bach with a group every week, I'm the only boardie and keep quiet about what I know. The favorites (in order of popularity) are Jake, Kiptyn, Jesse and then Ed. I've never heard Reid's name even mentioned as being cute. All agree that David, Juan and Wes need to go NOW!
    I am not surprised by this because Reid has had barely any screen time. I for one think he will pick up some steam since this last episode (pun intended )

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3481879;
    but again, seems like such a stretch. We know Jesse has a winery and the scenery has pretty much been matched to his part of California. Ed doesn't strike me as the "ride a tractor" type
    Agreed - after seeing the photo again I don't think it looks like Michigan at all.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3481879;
    Maybe this is Wes serenading her with Kenny Chesney's "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy"!