Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3570726;
    I think some people are just always trying to downplay their connection . She definitely has strong feelings for him and has from the start. I am now really beggining to think that Kip is her f1 after last nights show and the previews they showed

to me she looks like she is pulling away from this kiss

This one it looks like she cant get enough of it
    wow, they look like they're naked!

ED =
    ToastED
    DeflatED
    TirED
    BorED

and

DumpED

Next....
    Did you see the out-takes...
    Ed was in the OUT-TAKES this week just like Reid was last week... He goes next.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3570629;
    The whole thing was just so put on - from Ed's parents, to his declaration of love in the video (what, he couldn't pull that one on with a straight face in person?????), to him telling her that he was sincere (reminded me of Wes's I'm not a good liar - ah, yeah, you kinda are!) anyway, I digress.......

What's most frustrating about last night's show was they presented Reid as the F1 - the awesome date, the romantic bathtub, no bed scene. And she kept pushing and pushing and pushing him.....yet here's Ed who gets to slide by because she like him so much - girl is way confused.

Kip is just such a non-issue, it makes me sad for Kip. Why such a great edit - could he really be F1?
    I think he is. I've been saying for a long time now that I believe he's getting a straight-up F1 edit but he's getting ignored as being too obvious. I think all the drama surrounding the other guys is just "smoke and mirrors" and that nobody can see the forest for the trees
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by JordynRoses;3570732;
    ED =
    ToastED
    DeflatED
    TirED
    BorED

and

DumpED

Next....
    The outtakes haven't been consistent, but we'll see! Maybe that's the twist.
    Because after the next date eppy, there's a follow up right? A second part to the frc.

I think the Ed hate has blinded everyone to the obvious fact that whether they are in love or not, Jillian and Ed are clearly in cahoots and that she knows about his relationship woes.

They referenced it several times last night. He talked about his external factors. Told her to trust him. The mother said I can see the difference in Ed with you and the others he dates for "fun". Can't tell me that all this was being said and Jillian didn't question it. She knew. Also, in her interviews she said stuff like she didn't expect them to be celibate before they came on the show, and that she believed in forgiving. blah blah blah. It's pretty obvious.

Also, last night when they met the parents they revealed that they know quite a bit about each other. Several comments were critique but implied they've had many in depth conversation.

Ed and Jill both seem to have kind of a strange sense of humor and I think some of that may have led to the mocking comments we've seen.

Don't know if they are in love, or just playing out the season for Fliess in a scripted agreement but they definitely seemed to be good friends or at least well acquainted and familiar with each other in a way that wasn't shown with the other guys.

addison h.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3570734;
    I think he is. I've been saying for a long time now that I believe he's getting a straight-up F1 edit but he's getting ignored as being too obvious. I think all the drama surrounding the other guys is just "smoke and mirrors" and that nobody can see the forest for the trees
    very Molly"esque" (I wonder if Kip's eyes are also "star gazin amazin")

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3570353;
    I just have to say that it is the first time I have ever heard of a guy having a hard time getting his thing up with a girl that he really, really likes in HAWAII of all places, especially if they hadn't had sex before. I don't care what kind of "pressure" was on him; but honestly, I have never heard of a guy having an issue if they are really super hot for that person--its in the guy's blood to be turned on and ready to go all night if they have to! I'm super confused by the whole situation.
    Guess she should have checked to see if his ears were red.

Bleeding Purple and Gold jch2273's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JordynRoses;3570732;
    ED =
    ToastED
    DeflatED
    TirED
    BorED

and

DumpED

Next....

What out-takes? I missed something ...where are they?

FORT Regular

Can I just say that when I realized that I was truly in love my boyfriend but before I knew he was in love with me, I had a really hard time looking him in the eyes because I was afraid he would read it in my eyes? As a matter of fact I said "I love you." to his voicemail the first time because I was such a coward. I wanted him to know but was soooooooo scared because I honestly wasn't sure how he felt about me at the time. So all of the things that are being pointed out as "proof" that Ed is a fake ring true to me.

FORT Fogey

Well, if Kip is F1, does that make Reid the next Bachelor? I sure hope so. I can't imagine it would be Ed after last night, and Jake is too long gone.