Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

addison h.

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Netcam;3569599;
    The 'high noon' western music was an interesting choice during and after the RC, wonder if they threw Wes a bone and had him doing some studio recording after his departure! Or more like TPTB just love to get in another shot at Wes!!

Kiptyn had the best video for her and it obviously went well in the suite, I'm still giving him the F1 vote.
    I still feel like Jake has been tapped for the bachelor since long before the season began... BUT... I suddenly had the thought that all we ever see with Kiptyn is a little kissing and then they get up and leave or a little kissing and then he shuts the blinds. And it struck me that maybe Kipper is a plant. "Just kiss a little and then we'll shut down for the night" "and that's a wrap".

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by victoria;3569589;
    Is it just me or was that one of the weirdest episodes ever? I feel like NOTHING jived in terms of what happened on dates, what was spoken on dates, what was spoken in PIs, what ultimately happened. Just Weirdy McWeird and I say that whether one would be watching spoiled like us, or as an average viewer. Completely bizarre.

As a spoiled person, I will also say this: I am eleventy-billion percent convinced that the editors/storyboarders worked overtime this season trying to retro-fit actual events to.....??? I'm not sure what! And that episode was a ginormous failure as far as production/editing went. It made No Freakin' Sense!
    LOL yes totally...it was the weirdest episode ever. I'm feeling weirded out by it and can't even sleep.

addison h.

Quote Originally Posted by Toughness;3569618;
    LOL yes totally...it was the weirdest episode ever. I'm feeling weirded out by it and can't even sleep.
    ditto. I'm all riled up.

I didn't see Kip's suite date. Was it so blatant that she wanted to have sex with him? Did they shut the door? Or what?

Well, I am as perplexed as anyone. I do think that Ed has fallen for Jilly. I don't get why anyone thinks that she would pick Reid in the end. She didn't just pick Ed over him, she picked Kiptyn as well. That doesn't sit well with me. And don't tell me that Kip really opened up and Reid didn't. If she couldn't live without Reid she would've kept him. So even though I think that he does come back with a "confession" it won't matter cause her mind is made up. JMO

FORT Fan

OMG I loved Jillian and Ed's date, during the day at least, the night I have to admit weirded me out a touch, it was like the whole thing was staged to throw us off. They're not very good actors haha.

But dam I thought his parents were great and so touched to see their son like that. His mom even said I always knew Ed would know right away when he met the right one.

It really must be a strange situation for both of them (Ed and Jill) whew what a ride.

Kip and Jill's date was better than I expected really and I think Kip might be learning a bit about himself. He looked more sexier to me than normal. I could almost picture him as the bachelor there a couple times.

It's true Reid and Jill's goodbye was the most dramatic goodbye in bachelorette history. It was very touching, I haven't decided if Reid does come back and confesses he love's Jillian and is ready to propose, I'm leaning toward not, I just can't picture Reid actually saying that ...... unless he's completely sure she won't take him up on it, I dunno maybe.

Other than that the confession could be something crazy or something completely innocent it could be Kip confessing he's fallen in love, it could be Ed Confessing he asked Jillian's dad if it was ok if he married his daughter.

Anyway I enjoyed the show alot, oh except for the icky part

All I saw was the video messages the guys left for her and the RC.Should I watch the rest of the episode or would it not even be worth it?
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18
    I really think Reid will land up with Jillian. Two of the three guys gave her the words she was looking for. Reid did not. That why she let him go - as she said - she was scared that the feelings werent mutual. Reid did let his fears get in the way. Understandable, real, but costly in a show such as this.

Jillian is in a bubble - she likes three guys and doesnt want her heart broken. Ed is trying to win - he is showering her with all the rights words - and Jillian is vulnerable being in the bubble and wants to believe the words. Even Kip is starting to say and do the things that make her believe there is a chance at a relationship. Reid was way too wishy washy.

In the end, I do believe that Jill will turn away both Kip and Ed. No sloppy seconds for Reid. She may have let him go - but he let himself go as well. He will return and I do think they will be together. Whether the relationship lasts - who knows - probably not. But both Reid and Jillian will have learned a great deal about themselves in the process.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3569558;
    The way he touches her, what he says about her and to her, his inability to look her in the face all say that he is a womanizing player and is not into Jillian, at least the way she thinks he is, he doesn't want to marry her and have 10 children with her. He's so smug and full of himself and Jill is eating it up with a spoon. Whatever, Reid doesn't need someone with absolutely zero ability to read someone. She couldn't read how genuine he was and instead chose Ed who is just feeding her lines upon lines of BS.
    They're giving the signs. At the end of the show the out take of him bragging on himself.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3569605;
    That is from the John Wayne date (episode 3).
    Thanks. Why would they insert it into the MTA ad?