Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Me too, Brittyiswitty!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by hopefulromantic;3566836;
    Thanks for the support! In regards to Jillian not pushing Kiptyn....
    I think it is different with Kip than Reid for several reasons:
    1)She wants Kip to pursue her.....he needs to overcome how he has been in past relationships. Jillian has even said (in Spain) that she wanted Kip to say on his own how he is feeling.
    2) I think not accepting the FS card DID put pressure on Kip. She said one of the reasons she did not stay the night was she wants Kip to know that she is the one he wants to be with forever before they stay overnight together. She seems very serious to me.....
    3) They seem to have great communication style together. Kip has come forth with other personal info on how he feels, etc. She said in Spain that there is lots more time and maybe she just needs to be patient. She not pressuring Kip....she practicing patience!

Just the way Kiptyn said back when all the girlfriend stuff broke.....that he was worried she thought it was him because Jill wasn't looking at him.....makes it a pattern of always "checking in" with one another with looks and gestures.
    She said something like that to Reid as well. So what does it mean that she told Ed they'd talk. She respects Reid and Kip and wants to further the relationship more than she wants to make out with them at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3566853;
    She said something like that to Reid as well. So what does it mean that she told Ed they'd talk. She respects Reid and Kip and wants to further the relationship more than she wants to make out with them at this point.
    So you think Jillian would just "jump into bed" with someone that she didn't respect or didn't want to progress things with?

FORT Newbie

I think Jillian is much farther along in her relationships with Kip and Reid than Ed. But since there is so much she likes about Ed....she keeps pushing to catch him up to the others....once again "working to find happiness".

Quote Originally Posted by hopefulromantic;3566763;
    Hey guys....as long as screencaps are not showing us what actually happens, yet. I might as well give my thoughts on the upcoming conclusion of Jillian's season. She has told us we will see she has her head on straight, it will all come together in the end, and she will make us girls proud.
    So....I think Ed leaves this week (F3). Jillian hasn't said she is falling in love with Ed. On the final day Ed returns to propose...but she turns him down. She considers it for a period of time...but like CH said she is strong and once her mind was made up she sticks to it.

So that leaves Reid and Kiptyn. I can see how many of the posters believe Reid is the one because they are so free with one another. Lots of joking, teasing and laughter.....and chemistry. However,she has always said things developed much slower with Reid. She is always "working" to get Reid to talk about serious things. (Way too many questions...he should be wanting to talk about it because it is important to him) Silence between them seems difficult, rather than comforting and Reid always ends up making some smart remark to break the quiet. I believe Reid will be sent away as the F2.

Kiptyn will be the F1. Their relationship has been going smoothly, with no drama other than what has been edited by the producers. Jillian as early as the 3 episode said Kip being the heartbreaker was a concern....but she sees a soft side to Kiptyn that she thought perhaps like herself....he has just never found the right one. Kip has proven this "soft side" yet at the same time has more energy than either Ed or Reid and has taken on every challenge easily while having a great time with Jillian. He said week 7 while snowshoeing, that he knew how he felt about her, but it was difficult to not draw back because he doesn't know how she feels.....then Jillian gave him the rose that night! Telling! There are many reasons I think everything is falling into place with Kip and Jill...but as to the last five minutes....what about this possibility. Kip pledges his love, but not ready to propose until he is more secure in how Jillian feels about him. He wants to keep the relationship going. Once she responds to Kip and tells him how she HAS fallen in love as well.....THEN, Kip proposes. All in the last few minutes of the show.
    Well said and exactly what I have been thinking all along.

The people that believe that Kiptyn is her choice are very few right now. And guaranteed that if he is, there will be a slew of people pointing out why he is not the best for her. Oh well.

I just see the complete storyline with Kiptyn and Jillian. And yes, the ending will be ..............brilliant.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3566853;
    Or she has already tested the separation process with Ed and not with Reid and Kip.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3566860;
    So you think Jillian would just "jump into bed" with someone that she didn't respect or didn't want to progress things with?
    I don't know if she did. I was stating she said she was willing to go to FS with Ed but to talk. Her reasons for turning FS down with Kip and Reid were similar. She wanted to catch up with Ed at least that's what was said on the show. Who really knows what goes on behind close doors.

If Ed was bragging about it with friends in Chicago or even telling his gfs about it, just goes to show who he is - self-absorbed and not the way a gentleman would behave - just not classy, IMO.

where is this new preview? with ed on the balcony and jillian on the bed?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by reidlove;3566889;
    where is this new preview? with ed on the balcony and jillian on the bed?
    You Tube Btw0713's channel, there's a couple videos there.

thanks!