Thread: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Re: Bachelorette 5 Thoughts and Comments

Quote Originally Posted by freedom0927;3566489;
    That fits with what I have been told. Jillian says goodbye to Ed and Kip at the FRC and is visibly upset ... then we see somebody coming back. We will have to tune in the following night to watch the conclusion.

Reid and Jillian
    When would this conclusion take place?At the ATFR? I thought that it was to
    happen in HI,Reid's return and happy ending..per the rumor and speculation..
    Reid would only be on the finale the last 5 minutes??

SO I'm trying to follow..
    Jilly dumps the two other guys at the FRC and then Reid comes back for her at the end..
    and he hasn't been in the finale or met her parents or proposed?? The two
    guys she kept over Reid until this point are dumped at the FRC??
    So in the Vo when she says" I knew when I woke up this morning what I would do and that I would be an engaged woman" she is thinking of dumping both the F2 guys..?
    Nah..again,not likely..

Are they really going to only focus on Jill and Reid,this happy new couple at the ATFR when they would have ED and KIp to talk to as well?
    Seems like alot for only one hour..

Whatever DRAMA happens will happen this time on the show,in HI.

I think people are over thinking this becasue of Jason's show.
    It's just not gonna happen that way for Jill...jmo, of course..
    Last edited by goldie2; 07-13-2009 at 09:10 AM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3566413;
    Hmm, let's have a little recap...

There was a rumor (great source) that Ed had left the show in April. Many thought that it was impossible after seeing the infamous Maui boat pic, especially after that and were unwilling to believe that one of the guys would leave and be allowed back. Well lo and behold he leaves and comes back.

There was a rumor (great source) that Wes was basically promised an F4 spot to be able to promote his music. Many sordid details regarding this but lo and behold, Wes leaves at F4.

There was a rumor (great source) that Reid was going to get a 1-1 date late in the season and also a HTD date that went very well. Many didn't see their chemistry and were adamant that he might not even get a 1-1 date. Well lo and behold both of those things happened.

There were rumors (great sources) that Ed is a player, cad, w/e you want to call him and doubts regarding his intentions during the show. This has been argued ad nauseum here with camps firmly entrenched...lo and behold...well nothing has surfaced on the show to give us any indication of that...yet.

There was discussion if the F3 would show up at the MTA...clearly he would right? Clearly he has nothing to do with the FRC because that idea is just so crazy and convoluted. Of course it's all about the F2 proposing to Jillian before the F1...Lo and behold the F3 didn't make it to the MTA which leads to suspicions of how the FRC is going to play out.

So ateotd, what have I learned? I have learned to keep an open mind to all possibilities but still hold true to what I believe is going to happen. I first and foremost want Jillian to be truly happy, she has been through the wringer this season.

Great post!! I agree....keeping an open mind as information is shared - for me, makes sleuthing that much more fun & interesting!

FORT Fogey

At the last RC Ed got the first rose and we were shown a reaction from Reid (given that Ed had just returned from his hiatus, he may have thought she connected with Ed).

Did Reid decide to do what Ed did earlier in the season and leave? Once he left Jillian she realized she made a mistake and so we see that huge meltdown on the bench. Was she trying to light a fire under him to get him to tell her how he felt? But at that point he didn't and it backfired when she sent him away.

After she sent Reid away at f3 did Jillian compare her feelings for Ed and Reid. In a way they were both lighting a fire under each other, he, to make her realize she didn't want either of the other two guys, she to make him admit to his feelings (love) for her.

Whatever the last five minutes of the show is supposed to be, The SC of her standing in FRC dress covering her face shows the beginning or the end of a smile, check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3566492;
    When would this conclusion take place?At the ATFR? I thought that it was to
    happen in HI,Reid's return and happy ending..per the rumor and speculation..
    Reid would only be on the finale the last 5 minutes??

SO I'm trying to follow..
    Jilly dumps the two other guys at the FRC and then Reid comes back for her at the end..
    and he hasn't been in the finale or met her parents or proposed?? The two
    guys she kept over Reid until this point are dumped at the FRC??
    So in the Vo when she says" I knew when I woke up this morning what I would do and that I would be an engaged woman" she is thinking of dumping both the F2 guys..?
    Nah..again,not likely..

Are they really going to only focus on Jill and Reid,this happy new couple at the ATFR when they would have ED and KIp to talk to as well?
    Seems like alot for only one hour..

Whatever DRAMA happens will happen this time on the show,in HI.

I think people are over thinking this becasue of Jason's show.
    It's just not gonna happen that way for Jill...jmo, of course..
    Yeah I'm having a hard time believing it happens that way, too, Goldie. It just seems so far-fetched.

FORT Fan

Seeker: Whatever the last five minutes of the show is supposed to be, The SC of her standing in FRC dress covering her face shows the beginning or the end of a smile, check it out.

You noticed it too? I totally agree here about the smile

FORT Regular

quick question- did jeremy attend the mta??

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3566483;
    Okay--I was in a position to watch that new ad tonight (Sunday) five times as it ran during various programs on ABC.

I concentrated on the figure in the doorway. And having looked very very hard (vewy vewy hard lol) my verdict is that it is Kip.

The head is not big enough to be Ed's (nor is the hair curly enough to be Ed's.) and it's a little too large to be Reid's.

Plus the height and the proportion of head to neck to shoulders is consistent with Kip's.

Of course this is just my IMO based on being a trained observer.

I have been known to be wrong--but not too often.

Of course we'll all have to wait and see who's right. Darn it.

You might be right! You can see the commercial at youtube.com/user/bte0713 I just went and re-looked and you certainly could be right.

i'm wondering if perhaps Ed will be "outed" during the meet the parents, if Jill's cousin Tori is there and somehow manages to grill him about the whole leave & come back scenario. And maybe Jill looks so down on the LCD with Kip because that's after Reid returns and so she already knows that her heart is with Reid. I think when she cuts Reid it's because she's afraid that he's not in it for engagement/marriage and doesn't want to be left in the end with someone she's in love with but who isn't in love with her back. So she forces herself to get rid of him even though it breaks her heart, because it would break her heart even more in the end to have someone who doesn't love her back. She also has strong feelings for Ed & Kip and thinks it's more reciprocal with them based on what they've said to her, so she continues on. But once REid returns and says everything she needed to hear, it confirms that he is in fact the one, and in the end she has to reject both Ed & Kip.

Anyways, want to thank all you great sleuthers and those of you who shared some of your info - tonight will be a very sad episode, but at least I'm prepared...

Quote Originally Posted by lofflytime;3566561;
    quick question- did jeremy attend the mta??
    yes

A key question to me--if that scenario occurs (and I do think it's quite possible)--is when was the "return" filmed? Same day or not? I'm looking for the grassy knoll already.
    This is key indeed. And why was Reid still in Hawaii? Were they actually sequestering him until the FRC was filmed? We know that Jeremy went home to Dallas at F3 (friends or coworkers saw him) and flew back to the Bahamas. Were TPTB just being prudent because they knew Ed was her choice and they also knew all the dirt? They must have been concerned about Ed ruining the season. They surely could tell that Reid liked her enough to want to continue dating her for a bit. I'd love to know how it really happened.