Page 9 of 58 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Wes **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: Wes **Spoilers**

Here's my unprofessional take on Wes.. Remember how Jillian always talks about having to be the strong one, driven, career, etc. That's her MO, that's what she grew up with, so I think Wes somehow hits a soft spot for her and she lets down some of those defenses with him. You know maybe we've all fallen for that not-good-for-you bad boy that can 'use' and 'schmooze' at least once. This is what Wes is doing. He's using her and the show and coming on to her with the awe shucks, country charm. Yuk... Luckily, it seems she sees that light and comes to her senses! I'm sure the HTD killed it for him. Truthfully, I don't think he has enough smarts and class for our Jillian!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by heymickey;3471002;
    I just rewatched Episode 2 and I just want to know if Wes is a one trick pony. I am so tired of hearing his song that he "wrote" for Jillian. Didn't he say in the premiere that he sang it in Mexico and was nicknamed a rooster. Whatever! Just had to get that out. When are we expecting his exit?
    If you go to his website you will see that he is on tour this summer promoting his new album. I bet that song he is writing for Jillian was written long ago for this new album.....

Quote Originally Posted by catback;3472221;
    If you go to his website you will see that he is on tour this summer promoting his new album. I bet that song he is writing for Jillian was written long ago for this new album.....
    I agree. I suspect we'll hear the whole song by the HTD at the very least. It reminds me of the movie "Purple Rain" where we hear little snippets of the song throughout the movie & don't hear the whole song until the end of the movie. I read on his Myspace that he's supposed to release his new song (dedicated to Jillian) on Tues June 2. He was originally supposed to release it this past Monday, then moved the date up (or is it back?? ) a couple of weeks. I have to think that it's not a coincidence.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Wes is just nasty. On the new comercial, he cracks his neck a couple of times...ick.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3469089;
    Wes isn't even pretending or trying to fake it. It's obvious he'd rather be somewhere else with someone else, but he has a job to do.
    Sell those CDs! Ah, brings to mind De's Jesse and those cute snowboarding ensembles.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3473021;
    Wes is just nasty. On the new commercial, he cracks his neck a couple of times...ick.
    Can you get a red neck from that?
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3473899;
    Can you get a red neck from that?
    hmm redneck yea I would say that describes Wes to the tee

Quote Originally Posted by HillCntryGrl;3472141;
    Here's my unprofessional take on Wes.. Remember how Jillian always talks about having to be the strong one, driven, career, etc. That's her MO, that's what she grew up with, so I think Wes somehow hits a soft spot for her and she lets down some of those defenses with him. You know maybe we've all fallen for that not-good-for-you bad boy that can 'use' and 'schmooze' at least once. This is what Wes is doing. He's using her and the show and coming on to her with the awe shucks, country charm. Yuk... Luckily, it seems she sees that light and comes to her senses! I'm sure the HTD killed it for him. Truthfully, I don't think he has enough smarts and class for our Jillian!
    I cracked up reading this on the heels if re-reading Pride and Prejudice.... quote Elizabeth Bennet when asked if Mr. Darcy was engaged to Miss Bingley "I THINK NOT.... NO MAN COULD BE IN LOVE AND LOOK SO BORED".... I know it's a stretch, but in over 200 years a lot hasn't changed...it's so ironic !! Can't believe this Wes hoped to fool anyone

I think Wes is the kind of guy that my mom always warned me about.
    When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself. ~Wayne Dyer

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3473977;
    I cracked up reading this on the heels if re-reading Pride and Prejudice.... quote Elizabeth Bennet when asked if Mr. Darcy was engaged to Miss Bingley "I THINK NOT.... NO MAN COULD BE IN LOVE AND LOOK SO BORED".... I know it's a stretch, but in over 200 years a lot hasn't changed...it's so ironic !! Can't believe this Wes hoped to fool anyone
    OMG...Mr. Darcy...back to reality. I can't believe he's fooling Jill so she must be keeping him around at TPTB request. I mean my girlfriend hasn't watched the show, was in the other room, heard his voice during the one on one date and shouted "fake" before she had even seen him.