Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Wes **Spoilers**

Re: Wes **Spoilers**

If indeed it's true that Wes went on the show to sell his music, he might have a rude awakening. After seeing him in action whether his music is good or not, I wouldn't spend a dime on his music. He makes me want to

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3469752;
    If indeed it's true that Wes went on the show to sell his music, he might have a rude awakening. After seeing him in action whether his music is good or not, I wouldn't spend a dime on his music. He makes me want to
    Yup, Yup (And I love C/W music!)
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

I'm with y'all...I adore country music. I don't like Wes. He needs to go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3469087;
    He seriously creeps me out and I will be thrilled when he finally does leave.I do think that Jillian is being forced to keep him because of the drama that he brings to the bunkhouse.She is a smarter woman than to keep a guy like Wes around unless she was forced.
    Wow - poor Jill - having to pretend to be interested in this guy? Yikes. He is not cute, not fun, not nice, and not a great singer either. He really did not seem interested in her, and she had to cut other guys who did seem interested!

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle;3470068;
    Wow - poor Jill - having to pretend to be interested in this guy? Yikes. He is not cute, not fun, not nice, and not a great singer either. He really did not seem interested in her, and she had to cut other guys who did seem interested!
    ITA... and what a waste of good air time, when we could see some of the other guys instead.
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Sounds like Wes and last season's Jeremy did grow up together. Per Jeremy's tweet to Chris Harrison yesterday: "come on, it's not like "everyone hates Chris Harrison!!". Wes and I grew up together. Hope u were nice to the guy!" If Wes and Jeremy know each other, that could mean that Wes had a prior connection or "in" to the show or it could be merely a coincidence. Wes' true motives are still in question that is for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3470310;
    Sounds like Wes and last season's Jeremy did grow up together. Per Jeremy's tweet to Chris Harrison yesterday: "come on, it's not like "everyone hates Chris Harrison!!". Wes and I grew up together. Hope u were nice to the guy!" If Wes and Jeremy know each other, that could mean that Wes had a prior connection or "in" to the show or it could be merely a coincidence. Wes' true motives are still in question that is for sure.
    Nice to Wes?! You've got to be kidding Jeremy.

Wes is my least favorite next to foot fetish Tanner. I do not think he is at all attractive and I did not like his singing either. Their interaction seemed cool and distant to me. He was obnoxious to break up the private time of someone when he already had a rose. Go home Wes. I know Jilli goes to his hometown but I bet she had to and I wish she would have stood up to TPTB on that one and sent him home early and kept one of the good ones.

Right, Wes is the only one there with motives and being fake while the other guys are real. You can believe Jesse pasted up Italy for Jillian, and pull my left leg and it will play jingle bell. So we have him coming on the show to promote his music, now it's him with the gf, I guess next it be him that wanting to be the next bachelor too. You go Wes, keep on singing.

FORT Newbie

I'm new to FORT, but I've been reading through a lot of the threads, and when I got to this one, I started thinking about how Wes is there to promote his music. Then I realized that everytime he is shown singing on the show or in the previews, it's the exact same song. I know he said he "wrote it for Jillian," so it makes sense that he would want to sing it to her more than once. But does anyone else think that maybe he's doing the same song over and over so that it'll get stuck in people's heads? Because if he's really trying to get his music out there, he's going to want people to recognize it, get it stuck in their heads, find themselves singing along, etc.

Maybe it's nothing, but it was just a little something I noticed.