Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 84849505152535455565758

Thread: Wes **Spoilers**

Re: Wes **Spoilers**

Is there any truth to Laurel also being Brad Womacks ex?
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Well, that is what Reality Steve says. It's one and the same Laurel. Regrettably, I suppose he is right, since he seems to know all of these Texas bachelors (Brad, Jeremy etc.)

RS has given us a real sob story about poor Wes being so taken advantage of by the producers of the show. I am sure that they have indeed edited him to pieces. Their nefarious editing tricks are well known to show insiders. And that is the difference between Wes and let's say, Jesse. Wes has been a longtime friend of Jeremy. Now we know that Wes has also been close to Laurel, who clearly must have known quite a bit about the editing from Brad.

Poor Wes had the benefit of more information going into this show than anyone other than one of the retread lead characters (like Jillian) herself.

He darn well knew what he was getting himself into. He gambled and lost. But Wes, unlike many of the others, walked into it with his eyes wide open. I guess it was worth it to him, in order to get the exposure for his CD.

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;3534631;
    I know you're frustrated about Wes' appearance, but really, do you think he came off like an upstanding guy last night? Really? And I'm not talking about the edited VO's that you rightly complain about.

(And no, I'm not at all disappointed in my favorite and I think he's looking terrific. )
    They edited the whole show to look like a comedy and the thing about it, it's not getting any better. It's over kill, they don't have enough sense to know when enough is enough. Like Jake talking on the phone, but his lips are not moving. I bet Tanner is getting a kick out that scene last night. If that's Ed, he's not looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3535334;
    They edited the whole show to look like a comedy and the thing about it, it's not getting any better. It's over kill, they don't have enough sense to know when enough is enough. Like Jake talking on the phone, but his lips are not moving. I bet Tanner is getting a kick out that scene last night. If that's Ed, he's not looking good.
    I agree. The totally overkilled the whole thing...too much of it.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by Netcam;3534176;
    So when are the pics of the girlfriend going to show up?? Wes might have to 'release' them himself if nobody else does!!
    They're already on the net. Just google Laurel Kagay and there ya go! ;c)

FORT Fogey

Dear god, don't tell me she's going to be a bachelorette eventually. I remember that Andy Baldwin had an ex who was a contender on another bachelor's season.