Page 56 of 58 FirstFirst ... 646474849505152535455565758 LastLast

Thread: Wes **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: Wes **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3533818;
    I have a gut feeling Jillian will not ask Wes to the fantasy suite.
    I think that was a done deal..

FORT Regular

The EDIT strikes again with Wes in Spain. Watch the previews again. The only words coming out of his mouth is ex-girlfriend. The rest is a voice over, again!

I'm Wes' friend and I can understand that folks think I'm some troll, but go to episode 8 and Beeleevers post about the same thing. BL is not a WES fan, but saw the same thing I did. This is so sick and sad that they are editing Wes this way.
    Last edited by TwoStepper; 06-30-2009 at 12:59 AM.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by TwoStepper;3533948;
    The EDIT strikes again with Wes in Spain. Watch the previews again. The only words coming out of his mouth is ex-girlfriend. The rest is a voice over, again!

I'm Wes' friend and I can understand that folks think I'm some troll, but go to episode 8 and Beeleevers post about the same thing. BL is not a WES fan, but saw the same thing I did. This is so sick and sad that they are editing Wes this way.
    I am not a Wes fan either and would probably never buy his CD's but I also think he is getting a bad edit. I think in will hurt him in some ways and also help him in some ways.

FORT Regular

He also knew what he signed up for and the producers were the deciding factor on who comes on this show. They pick their guys for one reason only and Wes was what they were looking for.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TwoStepper;3533948;

I just said the same thing in the Episode 9 thread. You don't see Wes' lips/mouth when he says "girlfriend." He has his hand over his mouth and then, while you hear him say "girlfriend, I mean..." you don't see him say it. You only see him say "ex-girlfriend." They may have edited in the words "girlfriend, I mean..."

And I don't know Wes personally and have no favorite, I've just been here for the sleuthing.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3533984;
    I just said the same thing in the Episode 9 thread. You don't see Wes' lips/mouth when he says "girlfriend." He has his hand over his mouth and then, while you hear him say "girlfriend, I mean..." you don't see him say it. You only see him say "ex-girlfriend." They may have edited in the words "girlfriend, I mean..."

And I don't know Wes personally and have no favorite, I've just been here for the sleuthing.
    It's just giving me a plum headache, just can't let well enough alone. Let things play out so we can guess who's F1. I don't know if I want him to make it to Hawaii, because all we will get is drama. I didn't think he would make it there, that sc is kind of convincing.

FORT Regular

Wes has demonstrated a detachment through the whole process. He is into himself to a fault. Friends can defend him, say it is a bad edit, but
    Wes has demonstrated no true emotion the whole time. He is playing to his audience, his sense of self, whatever, and there is a psychological term for it but I won't do that. We are all a bit self centered, but he is to a fault, and he is just tying to make it big. I don't think he deserves it, using this medium to promote himself.
    my goodness, he is from a family of women. He knows his way around women!!!
    Last edited by seniorgal; 06-30-2009 at 01:30 AM.

FORT Regular

Oh Lawdy. Out of here. G*d bless us all and keep us all safe.

FORT Regular

Regardless of what is being said, I honestly don't understand why an entire television network would work so hard to destroy such a - no offense, but in the music industry as a hole - nobody, just for ratings and completely without provocation. It just doesn't make any sense, regardless of the ratings potential. This was 100% set-up from the start, and Wes and the show are both reaping from it. Remember, there is no such thing as bad publicity.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by TwoStepper;3534060;
    Oh Lawdy. Out of here. G*d bless us all and keep us all safe.