Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 54546474849505152535455565758 LastLast

Thread: Wes **Spoilers**

Re: Wes **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantomsGirl;3532982;
    I had posted about them going nuts over at Jokers about the tattoo and I've been catching up here on FORT. It's here too - so....Wes may be in a lot further than originally thought. I certainly hope so!!!!!
    I don't buy it. There is an interview with Wes and his producer on YouTube, posted there on May 22, in which Wes tells he dedicates his CD to Jillian and has been in the studio recording all week.

Since they are filming in Hawaii from May 11 untill 24 and we know Kip has the first date, I don't see how he could have been there!!!
    To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world

I'm aware of that interview about Wes in the recording studio. But couldn't he come back at the FRC (which was May 24, right?)?

She could've let him go in Spain at F4 and then he could've returned on the day of the finale or thereabouts.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3533098;
    I'm aware of that interview about Wes in the recording studio. But couldn't he come back at the FRC (which was May 24, right?)?

She could've let him go in Spain at F4 and then he could've returned on the day of the finale or thereabouts.
    But that wouldn't place in the suite on Maui...

FORT Regular

Just a thought: Wes was in Austin for several days before Jillian showed up for his HTD. Could it be that Wes was in the studio to get the song down, with the entire band, before they head to Hill's in Austin? Ken could have shot the video then and Ken uploaded it since that was from Ken Tondre and not Wes.

Off to watch the Wes show tonight: Hayden and Haydn.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoStepper;3533109;
    Just a thought: Wes was in Austin for several days before Jillian showed up for his HTD. Could it be that Wes was in the studio to get the song down, with the entire band, before they head to Hill's in Austin? Ken could have shot the video then and Ken uploaded it since that was from Ken Tondre and not Wes.

Off to watch the Wes show tonight: Hayden and Haydn.
    Ahh. Something that hasn't been thought of before now. I can see that as a possibility. If Wes and his band play the song (completed) for Jillian tonight during the HTD then I would have to say yes. They would need time to work together on the song for the band to know it. Then that also clears the way for Wes to be in Hawaii but to make it look like he was already home. Great thinking!

So Wes is still around for the Final 4?

I'm waaay behind on the sleuthing- can someone tell me if Wes really is still in a relationship with Laurel? Do we know either way?

Just in case...could be a bit of a spoiler in here
    What has hit me about tonight:

First, if you really look at it - Wes got like 40 minutes worth of air time. His HTD started around 8:50 and they were still on Wes at 9:30!

Second, in the deliberation room it was Wes' picture she picked up.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm
    ______________________________ __
    This space for rent...

I have a gut feeling Jillian will not ask Wes to the fantasy suite.
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

FORT Regular

How many others thought the whole Jake/Wes thing was scripted? My husband does not watch this show but he saw the part where Jake comes in to rat Wes out and said it looked like a bad scene from a soap! I thought that was just about as fake as when Ed comes back. That was terrible....I can't wait to see how CH is going to spin this one on his blog...

Oh, by the way, I think I love Micheal now! I loved his family. I guess I was expecting this small apartment in NY City with 7 people living under one roof...very cute family.