Page 54 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758 LastLast

Thread: Wes **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: Wes **Spoilers**

Hi, I don't know what thread to post this in, so sorry if it in the wrong place! One of my friends and I were having a drink at a bar in Dallas last Fri. night, when Wes, Jeremy (from last season) and Tanner P. came walking in. I thought this was strange, since on the show Tanner is the one who basically called out Wes for having a girlfriend. Tanner and Wes seemed to be getting along well, and obviously friends now. Later on in the night, the three of them (and a girl that was with Jeremy) were standing close to the table we were sitting at and we started talking. It turns out that Jeremy and Wes have been friends since they were younger, (so that may be how he got on show through Jeremy's connection possibly), but they were all hanging out, and Wes and Tanner were both acting like they were single.

Hmmm thanks for the news.

Well, Jeremy (PunkyBachelor on the boards here) has already stated that he's known Wes for over 20 years.

And any Wes fan can tell you with absolute conviction that Wes was edited badly - and no one hated him.
    ______________________________ __
    This space for rent...

Quote Originally Posted by txdal;3532941;
    Hi, I don't know what thread to post this in, so sorry if it in the wrong place! One of my friends and I were having a drink at a bar in Dallas last Fri. night, when Wes, Jeremy (from last season) and Tanner P. came walking in. I thought this was strange, since on the show Tanner is the one who basically called out Wes for having a girlfriend. Tanner and Wes seemed to be getting along well, and obviously friends now. Later on in the night, the three of them (and a girl that was with Jeremy) were standing close to the table we were sitting at and we started talking. It turns out that Jeremy and Wes have been friends since they were younger, (so that may be how he got on show through Jeremy's connection possibly), but they were all hanging out, and Wes and Tanner were both acting like they were single.
    !

Yes, Jeremy and Wes go way back. You may want to take a look back at the discussions that talk about the bad editing that is going on in regards to Wes, and how everything is not as it seems. Pay special attention to PunkyBachelor and what he has to say

FORT Fogey

Guys,

Bringing this over from another forum, also posted in Sleuthers thread....I think this is Wes afterall which means she took all for 4 to HI. Interesting, huh?

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

I had posted about them going nuts over at Jokers about the tattoo and I've been catching up here on FORT. It's here too - so....Wes may be in a lot further than originally thought. I certainly hope so!!!!!
    ______________________________ __
    This space for rent...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantomsGirl;3532982;
    I had posted about them going nuts over at Jokers about the tattoo and I've been catching up here on FORT. It's here too - so....Wes may be in a lot further than originally thought. I certainly hope so!!!!!
    I doubt this is Wes' arm ... he is way too muscular for this arm to belong to him. Last season, someone drew a pinky ring on Molly's little finger to make us believe that she was the final one ... someone is playing mind games with us! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantomsGirl;3532946;
    Well, Jeremy (PunkyBachelor on the boards here) has already stated that he's known Wes for over 20 years.

And any Wes fan can tell you with absolute conviction that Wes was edited badly - and no one hated him.
    You could actually see the good interactions of the guys with Wes on the curling date , he was actually funny too in his collapse. Loved his little display of sweeping his feet around in the penthouse to the line on Jilly's date card about sweeping me off my feet. The guys all seemed to have fun together even David & Juan on the red team had no issues.
    Too bad they have to edit people as characters to spice things up when all most people want to see is a love story which they try their best to hide. Most viewers just want to be happy for the bachelor or bachlorette.

Just posted on the other thread about Wes' response to the radio interview about his family's reaction to the edits

he said "at the end of the show everything will be fine". Meaning he reappears in hawaii.

I think that if their connection was encouraged by PTB, He may very well be the F1. But for whatever reason, Fleiss didn't see him as a viable final pick. Probably because he is the least polished or too honest (like what CH said about him confessing that he did it with his teacher and that he dated four girls at a time). Edit or not, he kinda borders on crass like when he said that he hated a tattle tale, or that he has never seen a bunch of ____ in his life. Its hard to paint him as a Bachelor prince charming.

Seemed to me they were not contended in just hiding their connection. He needs to be portrayed as the evil incarnate. Jillian is/was genuinely attracted to him. She says, he is the most talented person she dated and alluded to him as the one he is attrackted to the most. The problem with this lab experiment, is that nobody can control who will get attracted to what person. The only thing that they can control is the editing so at least it is nearest to the storyline that they think will sell the most. Plus they even encouraged poor Jake to help change Jillian's mind about him.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantomsGirl;3532937;
    I've been gone since VERY early this morning - so just got on the boards. FORT wasn't loading for some reason so I went over to Jokers. Apparently they believe Wes goes to Hawaii!! (they are ALL very upset) I'm not sure if this is true - but they say they have a SC with a tattoo on the arm massaging Jillian's leg in Hawaii.

Wouldn't THAT be amazing if Wes gets to Hawaii?! I'd love it - as I'd really enjoy a few more episodes, although I really do wish they'd tone down the edit...

Gosh - what if Wes makes it to F2 ...or even F1?!!!
    Jillian did say get use to him and I had a feeling by that, he was going far. Here's a few things I noticed. Last night I watched the first clip he made announcing the song he wrote for Jillian, that he would be posting. He seem happy and excited. He keep saying a speical girl/lady. Checked back at his MS status mood, says hopeful, blessed. The most thing, that's got me curious, is why Chris has to keep checking on Jillian, to make sure she's alright and she's not mad. Makes you go hmmmm. Well I guess my question will be answered in the end.