Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 343444546474849505152535455565758 LastLast

Thread: Wes **Spoilers**

Re: Wes **Spoilers**

I can rest on the fact that I know what he said had been so manipulated to make him seem like a bad guy... The only VO in question in my mind is him saying he was not there for the girl. I would love to hear him explain that one if he really claimed to be there for Jillian. Maybe he made a deal with the devil... MF said you can have national exposure but I get to make you look like a villian.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3532265;
    How did he explain the "i'll always have Jill wrapped around my little finger"? (if he did)
    Again, was that VO taken out of context? Or was it spliced together - omitting a large portion of what was actually said? I don't know.

What I heard on the radio interview was only a few minutes long, but it was recorded "live" and wasn't edited.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3532329;
    I can rest on the fact that I know what he said had been so manipulated to make him seem like a bad guy... The only VO in question in my mind is him saying he was not there for the girl. I would love to hear him explain that one if he really claimed to be there for Jillian. Maybe he made a deal with the devil... MF said you can have national exposure but I get to make you look like a villian.
    maybe they asked him why he moved to Austin, and he said he didn't move there for a girl, he moved there for his music, but then they edited it to make it sound like he only came on the show for exposure

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3532329;
    I figure it's something along the lines of, "I know people think I'm not here for the girl, I'm here for the music...." Not that difficult to imagine how that could be cut for effect.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by photoshopgrl;3531323;
    From a conversation I had with Wes on Facebook the other day. I'm not sure he'd want me to post the entire thing but this here made me feel really bad for the guy. :

Boy, I have to admit, this has been a very very tough week for me. And with next week coming up.......................... I think things are going to turn tougher. I have had hundreds and hundreds of positive fans tell me not to listen to the negatives, and I am trying to do that, but I AM human. You have no idea what it feels like to think that thousands and thousands of people hate you for really no reason other than what they see me as on TV. I have always thought of myself as a gentleman, maybe a little wild sometimes, but always a gentleman. And it is frustrating to know others don't know the real deal. My Manager tells me NOT to respond to any of this, and to let it get to me, but that is impossible when you know the truth. Next week when my tour starts maybe I will stay busy and keep my mind off of all of this.

(

Awww..... I know I have joked about the song being sung repeatedly, but I have always had a heart for the way that people are treated on this show and the way that viewers are deceived as well.
    Consistently, the one who gets the sharp side of my tongue is the Fleecer himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3532463;
    Awww..... I know I have joked about the song being sung repeatedly, but I have always had a heart for the way that people are treated on this show and the way that viewers are deceived as well.
    Consistently, the one who gets the sharp side of my tongue is the Fleecer himself.
    I know its sad. I hope that Jillian does not get hurt in all of this too.

FORT Fogey

He also could have been asked what the other guys were saying about him and Jillian -- or talking about how the other guys were teasing him about having "Jillian wrapped around his little finger" since she loved his music. This seems like such a hatchet job. Has anyone noticed that on the ABC Bachelorette home page, that same pic of Wes has been up on the right for weeks? I don't remember seeing any other guy in that spot. He's the ratings grabber for them this season and they are going to milk it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3532571;
    He also could have been asked what the other guys were saying about him and Jillian -- or talking about how the other guys were teasing him about having "Jillian wrapped around his little finger" since she loved his music. This seems like such a hatchet job. Has anyone noticed that on the ABC Bachelorette home page, that same pic of Wes has been up on the right for weeks? I don't remember seeing any other guy in that spot. He's the ratings grabber for them this season and they are going to milk it.
    I noticed the same thing, so I decided to see what would happen if I were to change the picture to show someone else's face. So I changed it to another bachelor's picture and signed off the ABC Bachelorette board. Then I signed back on, and there was Wes' picture right back where it was. So, they obviously want his picture there.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkyBachelor;3531963;
    You have to talk or you are gone. That much is certain. Beware of things you hear in voice overs, those are often three or four conversations over the course of the entire season pieced together for dramatic effect! They will often remove a "not" or a "don't" to give the sentence the opposite meaning than you intended like for instance, "I don't think I'm in love with _______ after spending only five minutes with her" becomes "I think I'm in love with ________ after spending only five minutes with her". Or it becomes "I'm in love with ______" and they play that during a strange look the guy is giving the girl right after meeting her in order to start the stalker edit.

After "playing the game" with the producers for a few weeks you start to catch on, but by then they already have hundreds of hours of audio/video of you that they can piece together to make you look/sound like either the unabomber or Pope Benedict XVII. I did my best not to give them usuable soundbites and I never spoke badly about the guys. If I ever (did even in jest), I made sure to put a name to my comment so they couldn't use it against Graham or someone else that they were constantly trying to get me to bad mouth.
    Right Punky, I was trying to say happen, I don't know how I got happy I have learned all their tricks, well a lot of them. It has been so obvious this season. We have yet to get a complete PI without VO, even with the guys. They have sliced and dice their edit about Wes, to make people think that they don't like him. I find it funny what they did at the last RC, when Wes walked up to recieve his rose, they made it look like Reid turn around to Kip and both gave a look as if they had a problem with Wes getting a rose. When it was them setting up for the RC again, after Jillain talk with Micheal.

I've been gone since VERY early this morning - so just got on the boards. FORT wasn't loading for some reason so I went over to Jokers. Apparently they believe Wes goes to Hawaii!! (they are ALL very upset) I'm not sure if this is true - but they say they have a SC with a tattoo on the arm massaging Jillian's leg in Hawaii.

Wouldn't THAT be amazing if Wes gets to Hawaii?! I'd love it - as I'd really enjoy a few more episodes, although I really do wish they'd tone down the edit...

Gosh - what if Wes makes it to F2 ...or even F1?!!!
    ______________________________ __
    This space for rent...