Page 45 of 58 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Wes **Spoilers**

Re: Wes **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3525728;
    What are the details of production taking "a strong dislike to him"?
    Hmm...I'll edit myself. It appears that they don't like him.

I don't know how to bring this over, but on the Media Spoiler thread, someone posted part of Tanner's media interview there. It is on pg 309, #3081. I believe they saw the written interview on Film.com.

According to her post, basically Tanner said that he didn't really know if Wes had a girlfriend or not. He just had his "suspicions" that something wasn't right and now seems to be backtracking on the issue. So, it sounds like the girlfriend issue was completely blown out of proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3526048;
    I don't know how to bring this over, but on the Media Spoiler thread, someone posted part of Tanner's media interview there. It is on pg 309, #3081. I believe they saw the written interview on Film.com.

According to her post, basically Tanner said that he didn't really know if Wes had a girlfriend or not. He just had his "suspicions" that something wasn't right and now seems to be backtracking on the issue. So, it sounds like the girlfriend issue was completely blown out of proportion.
    I haven't seen the scenes yet about the "girlfriend" issue, except for last week's episode.

The only people who really know what happened are the ones who were present in any of the interactions, and I trust Tanner P and Jake about as far as I can throw them. They had a motive to pursue that particular drama, well, a motive and Fleiss encouragement/manipulation.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Hi, I'm new and sorry if this has already been discussed to death, but during the HTD when Wes tells Jillian that Jake wants to be the next Bach, do we know if Jake is still in the room, or has he left by then?

Quote Originally Posted by choliday;3526250;
    Hi, I'm new and sorry if this has already been discussed to death, but during the HTD when Wes tells Jillian that Jake wants to be the next Bach, do we know if Jake is still in the room, or has he left by then?
    Welcome!

I haven't seen/heard that...was it in one of the previews, and do you have a link?
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3526265;
    Welcome!

I haven't seen/heard that...was it in one of the previews, and do you have a link?
    It was at the end of episode 1. Wes is sitting on the couch in Jillian's room, same plant in the background, same white shirt...

Quote Originally Posted by choliday;3526268;
    It was at the end of episode 1. Wes is sitting on the couch in Jillian's room, same plant in the background, same white shirt...
    I didn't see the premiere (yet), sorry. Maybe someone else can answer. I'm catching up on the episodes I missed via youtube...but I didn't find the premiere there (doesn't mean it's not there).

Also, you can read episode recaps (they're snarky, though) ew.com (Kristin Baldwin), let me know if you want a link.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3526301;
    I didn't see the premiere (yet), sorry. Maybe someone else can answer. I'm catching up on the episodes I missed via youtube...but I didn't find the premiere there (doesn't mean it's not there).

Also, you can read episode recaps (they're snarky, though) ew.com (Kristin Baldwin), let me know if you want a link.
    Thanks anyway. It was a preview close-up, so I don't think a recap is going to tell me anything I don't already know. I posted same question on Ep. 7 thread but no one is answering there. I guess I'll just find out on Monday!

Quote Originally Posted by choliday;3526306;
    Thanks anyway. It was a preview close-up, so I don't think a recap is going to tell me anything I don't already know. I posted same question on Ep. 7 thread but no one is answering there. I guess I'll just find out on Monday!
    Check the abc home page for the bachelorette. They usually have the preview for the next episode on it. Yes, they do, I just checked it out. abc dot com The Bachelorette. It isn't the full preview that they showed at the end of the last episode though.
    Last edited by sclilred1; 06-25-2009 at 09:56 PM.

FORT Fogey

There's a new sneak peek at alphabet board where Jake tells Jillian Wes' girlfriend's name is Laurel. Wasn't that Brad's ex's name?

Anyway, there is a scene (discussed above) where Wes is saying someone said they want to be the next bachelor. It's kind of chopped up so you don't know who he is talking about really. I can post a link to a 4 minute season preview that includes that scene. Am I allowed to do that here?