Page 4 of 58 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Wes **Spoilers**

Re: Wes **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3468450;
    well I'm happy that we know he doesn't make it past HTD. And I'll just tell myself that Jilly was forced to keep him around that along by the producers, otherwise I'll lose too much respect for her, and I don't want that to happen!
    yup...i liked it when she asked him about not being home..and being around women all the time..he certainly answered too quick..something about trusting eachother...funny..he looks the least trusting person!

Just ewwww......not trustworthy at all! And you guys are too good! He gets to the HTD? Ugh. He's a little too slick for my taste.

You go Wes, you go get her, love this guy...keep on singing boy.

FORT Newbie

OMG, he is so creepy and SUCH a bad actor. It was so obviously scripted, I'm sure Jillian dislikes him as much as I do! He was lucky to land this job.

He seriously creeps me out and I will be thrilled when he finally does leave.I do think that Jillian is being forced to keep him because of the drama that he brings to the bunkhouse.She is a smarter woman than to keep a guy like Wes around unless she was forced.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Wes isn't even pretending or trying to fake it. It's obvious he'd rather be somewhere else with someone else, but he has a job to do.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3469089;
    Wes isn't even pretending or trying to fake it. It's obvious he'd rather be somewhere else with someone else, but he has a job to do.
    ITA.It is totally obvious that Wes would rather be anywhere else with anyone else.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3469089;
    Actually, as far as "gigs" go, I bet he thought this "gig" was a very good one. I am sure he enjoyed the idea of being exposed to millions of people as compared to perhaps several hundred when he appears. The travel on this "gig" probably was a lot more exciting than the few night stands and overnight motels along the way.
    Dollar to a doughnut, he was one of the 4 well paid contestants reputed to be hired, cast, and scripted to go to a certain point (H4) with a highly controversial, dramatic ( and therefore upsetting to Jillian) storyline.

[QUOTE=GuardianAngel;3468403;]..sorry..just my opinion[/QUOTE
    No need to apologize-we all have 'em!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf!;3468662;
    Just ewwww......not trustworthy at all! And you guys are too good! He gets to the HTD? Ugh. He's a little too slick for my taste.
    Wonder what Dad would think of Wes?
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers