Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Wes **Spoilers**

Re: Wes **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3467896;
    I don't think the "very special lady" is Jillian. And I doubt that his edit on the show will do what he hopes it will - although, it will give him short national recognition of a sort.

I think also the crew was less than enamoured with the boy and perhaps we are seeing the results.
    He has an update that states that the song is for Jillian. Why wouldn't it be?? He's just finished recording it just in time for the first few episodes.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

he is very annoying and won't be gone soon enough

She went in for both kisses while he just sat there. How can she not see that this guy is not into her. I can't believe he makes it so far.

i think its the whole bad boy image..he's into country and western..so is she..Calgary Stampede is a huge event...she even mentioned it...he really bugs me...and i really don't pay attention to the ones i don't like..but he gets under my skin...sorry..just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3468375;
    She went in for both kisses while he just sat there. How can she not see that this guy is not into her. I can't believe he makes it so far.
    He says the lines she wants to hear. He knows she likes country music so he's going to continue to remind her that he just happens to be a country singer. He's going to fight hard to stay because it will mean more airtime for him (just hope we don't have to hear him sing every other time we turn around). tptb will want him around because he's going to stir things up - the guys don't seem to like him at all (was surprised when Ed said something negative about him because from what we've seen of Ed he seems to be very quiet).
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

What the heck?? I seriously thought Jillian had a better head on her shoulders. It's not going to be pleasant watching him for the rest of the time. Are we going to be tortured with a free concert every week & is she really this blind?????
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Wes is totally scripted. You can tell. They told him to "press on the gas" etc. You know they told him to ruin Robby's time.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Well, we knew that she was falling for the jerk. Thank goodness, it stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3468415;
    Wes is totally scripted. You can tell. They told him to "press on the gas" etc. You know they told him to ruin Robby's time.
    and you can tell he's loving being scripted...

well I'm happy that we know he doesn't make it past HTD. And I'll just tell myself that Jilly was forced to keep him around that along by the producers, otherwise I'll lose too much respect for her, and I don't want that to happen!