Page 25 of 58 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Wes **Spoilers**

Re: Wes **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by TwoStepper;3498615;
    WTH? is with the Nashville stuff. Texas is not Nashville and visa versa.
    I think everyone associates country music with Nashville?

I'm having a bit of a laugh - in the other sections there is some discussion that Wes comes back for the finale. Not sure if it started out as a bit of a joke on some poster's part, but some are taking it a bit more seriously.

Interestingly, though, we have not seen many SC of Hawaii and the FD....

This is excellent cross-promotion for the b'ette and Wes-everybody wins!

WES HAYDEN: The Single - It Don't Take That Long
    Wes Hayden
    The Single - It Don't Take That Long

© 2009 Wes Hayden (884502109801)
    MP3 price: $1.09

(About MP3 downloads at CD Baby)
    The Single That Was Written For A Very Special Woman (Jillian)
    tracks
    1 It Don't Take That Long

* WES HAYDEN: Full Circle
    genres you will love
    * Solo Male Artist
    By Location
    * USA: Texas
    links
    * Official Website
    * MySpace
    notes

“It Don’t Take That Long” is the new single from Austin, Texas country music recording artist, Wes Hayden. Hayden wrote the new single about a very special woman he met while filming a popular major network TV weekly series.

Wes Hayden's powerful country voice and his unique songwriting abilities shine thru in this newly released single in a great traditional Texas style country song written by Hayden. With the release of Wes Hayden's new album, "Full Circle", Hayden has captured the attention of the music industry and country radio stations.
    Texas Country BUZZ Magazine calls the song, “a powerful display of true Texas music that blends itself within Nashville roots.

Hayden will be touring much of 2009 promoting his new album. His fan base continues to grow with every performance () "My goal is to write songs people can relate to, dance, sing, cry, laugh and be inspired by", remarks Hayden. His largest satisfaction is interacting with the fans and seeing their response to his songs.

Wes Hayden was born in Houston, Texas, he and his family spent seven years there before moving to Huntsville, Texas where he grew up. Hayden has now made Austin, Texas his home. As far back as Wes can remember music has been a big part of his life. His father listened to Motown and 70s rock and his mother listened to country and gospel. Hayden's experience with music has been diverse, and even to this day he likes all styles of music.
    Hayden's grandfather, Louis Henderson, was a well-known country music singer/songwriter who wrote numerous songs for George Jones and played honky tonks with Jones as well as B.J. Thomas. Louis died at an early age, therefore Wes only knew him through his music. You might say that Wes has music in his blood.

When Wes was twelve his father bought him a set of drums. Wes taught himself how to play. He then learned the guitar at age fourteen and has never looked back. Wes has been singing and writing songs ever since. "I have always had encouragement from my family, friends and fans", states Hayden. "Some years ago I was listening to an old Lefty song that Haggard recorded, That's the Way Love Goes, and the song blew me away, even though I have heard it many times, but for some reason this time was different. It was like a light came on and I knew then that I wanted to be a true country singer and writer. By true, I mean country music with the traditional sound." Hayden's influences include Merle Haggard, George Jones, Keith Whitley, George Strait and Alan Jackson.

Here's the link: Wes Hayden Official Website - Austin, Texas - Texas Country Music Recording Artist
    You can download the song from the B'ette as it's not on his new cd.
    Last edited by MsFroggy; 06-13-2009 at 04:25 PM.
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Like I've just recently posted in another thread, I really am finding that Wes is growing on me. I don't think he's the evil person some posters are painting him to be, and I suspect that he's much more likable than the edit shows. Of course he (and his PR company) will use his time on the Bachelorette - and so won't any other contestant who does anything remotely public.

Course now, as I said, there are rumors that Wes comes back in the finale. Has anyone seen a screencap or something that would substantiate that? For that matter, have we seen much in the way of SC for Hawaii to tell us who IS there?

Quote Originally Posted by PunkyBachelor;3493400;
    Most of us smuggled in cell phones so yes, that is very possible. They take up your cell phone on the first day in the hotel (which it took them a week to get mine back to me since I left so "abruptly" from the bahamas, but that is a whole other story). So long as you have a phone to give up then you can sneak your other one in. They don't check your pockets or pat you down. You just have to be careful with it. Several guys handed over dummy phones (old phones that no longer had service but were charged up). I just had another one that I bought and took along. I know some guys even took really small laptops and were really sneaky about using them but were able to get internet connections through wireless cards. I wish I had thought of that!!
    Thanks for the info. I suspected that it was possible but didn't know for sure. I've enjoyed reading all your posts which give us a bit of insight on what it's like from your side of it. We know that tptb do crazy things with editing and twist and cut/paste comments to get what they're going for. I can only imagine how frustrating it is for someone who had to deal with it.

I try very hard not to be manipulated as a viewer but it's hard. I will admit I bought into Wes' edit early on but have come around to thinking he's not such a bad guy. Jillian is defending him in interviews and I think she has a pretty good handle on these guys.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantomsGirl;3499482;
    Like I've just recently posted in another thread, I really am finding that Wes is growing on me. I don't think he's the evil person some posters are painting him to be, and I suspect that he's much more likable than the edit shows. Of course he (and his PR company) will use his time on the Bachelorette - and so won't any other contestant who does anything remotely public.

Course now, as I said, there are rumors that Wes comes back in the finale. Has anyone seen a screencap or something that would substantiate that? For that matter, have we seen much in the way of SC for Hawaii to tell us who IS there?
    ITA about Wes. Here in Texas there are lots of country music wannabe's, and it appears that Wes is having some success at it. TPTB just picked up on that one aspect of his personality to showcase, so naturally people are turned off because they're making it look like he's not into Jillian at all, that he's only there to promote his music. I'm sure he's a good and loyal friend to those who really know him, and probably lots of fun to be around. He's one of the lucky few who are managing to (or trying to, don't know how successful he is yet) make a living doing what he loves. Doesn't everyone want that?

Don't know anything about his appearance in the finale, it think that's all speculation and rumor.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3500555;
    Don't know anything about his appearance in the finale, it think that's all speculation and rumor.
    There sure is a lot of speculation and rumor on this show...period. (I really think Fleiss is having a field day this season and his laughing his a** off at us).

For some reason some of the posters have latched onto the one line we've heard from Wes' song "they say love don't come easy" and have run off with some lyrics from "You Can't Hurry Love" with Reid singing it. The thing is, I doubt any of them have heard all the lyrics from Wes' song. Actually I think the Supremes song thing started as a joke and grew on it's own? Not sure as I don't go into Reid's folder all that much.

Then I've heard that some feel Jillian is keeping Wes around as an informant and that he's somehow going to come in and serenade Jillian and her chosen one at the end. Really? Again, I'm sure that started as a snarky joke and has grown it's own life so that some believe it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantomsGirl;3500566;
    There sure is a lot of speculation and rumor on this show...period. (I really think Fleiss is having a field day this season and his laughing his a** off at us).

For some reason some of the posters have latched onto the one line we've heard from Wes' song "they say love don't come easy" and have run off with some lyrics from "You Can't Hurry Love" with Reid singing it. The thing is, I doubt any of them have heard all the lyrics from Wes' song. Actually I think the Supremes song thing started as a joke and grew on it's own? Not sure as I don't go into Reid's folder all that much.

Then I've heard that some feel Jillian is keeping Wes around as an informant and that he's somehow going to come in and serenade Jillian and her chosen one at the end. Really? Again, I'm sure that started as a snarky joke and has grown it's own life so that some believe it.
    I think the Wes song/Supremes song thing was born out of extreme boredom waiting for new SCs to analyze, and is far-fetched speculation.

I can't buy the Wes as an informant thing because most feel Wes is the one they should be informing about!

As for the finale serenade thing, what F1 in his right mind would want his former competition there in any capacity?

Nope, not buying any of this. I'll wait for SC proof, thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantomsGirl;3500566;

No doubt Fleiss is slapping his forehead saying "Why didn't we think of that!" Send him your bill for we'll surely see it at some point. Remember this is (un)reality TV, and Wes is as normal as any of the guys, if not more. He just happens to take good direction. Meanwhile, his tour dates start June 27, per his MySpace. Wonder what was going on between arrival home (early May) and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3500636;
    I think the Wes song/Supremes song thing was born out of extreme boredom waiting for new SCs to analyze, and is far-fetched speculation.

I can't buy the Wes as an informant thing because most feel Wes is the one they should be informing about!

As for the finale serenade thing, what F1 in his right mind would want his former competition there in any capacity?
    Nope, not buying any of this. I'll wait for SC proof, thank you very much!
    After a rumor was started that Wes would reappear at the FRC, I admit to making a joke that Reid would invite Wes to sing a duet with him, and it has not only grown legs apparently, but is now riding a motorcycle!

And I can understand why Jill is keeping Wes around. He is good-looking and has a lot of Southern charm, and seems to have a personality, unlike some of the others. He is not everyone's cup of tea, but if she's having fun with him, and the ones leaving ahead of him are not of interest to her, what's the harm? We know he isn't chosen, so I'm sure she cuts him when she has eliminated all the others she isn't connecting with and is just down to the real possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Kacey253;3494749;
    I didn't see anyone post this yet...I apologize if I missed it. Apparently Wes is the headliner at the House of Blues in Dallas on July 4th. His participation in the Bachelorette is very prominent on the website: its mentioned 4 times on the page where you can purchase tickets. Anyone still believe he is on the show for 'the right reasons'?

I know he gets a HTD but I hope that's because of some deal with the devil that he made. (AKA contract with Fleiss or his minions.) I would hope that Jillian wasn't fooled for that length of time.
    I looked at the website and had to click through several screens to find him. I did see Bachelorette listed 4 times as you said but It seemed like the page was confirming that he was on the show more than anything.
    It seems strange to me that there was no photo of him let alone any other promos, although it may be their policy to not put weblinks, available CDs, or other promotional items on their pages for their performers.
    If I were in Texas, I would probably go check it out!
    When it comes down to it, Wes will have to make his living with his talent. The exposure from his appearance on The Bachelorette will not last that long with the general public.
    I'm with The Phantom's Girl and Alexxxx, I like him.
    Alexxxx, you indicated you are in Texas, are you close enough to Dallas to go?
    Last edited by Owlie1; 06-14-2009 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Misspelling of a name