Page 20 of 58 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Wes **Spoilers**

Re: Wes **Spoilers**

Isn't it lovely how one second Wes is telling the guys he's had 3 - 4 girls a once, next second he's telling Jill he's always been faithful.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3489968;
    Isn't it lovely how one second Wes is telling the guys he's had 3 - 4 girls a once, next second he's telling Jill he's always been faithful.
    Ya, don't you love that? No wonder they guys are always rolling their eyes every time Wes gets a rose! Even if he is just bragging to the guys it is really not cool...

I'm so discusted with him I could spit! I have no doubt that in Jillians interviews, when she says don't worry we'll see she has her head on straight, she is talking about him and not to worry he's not the one. I just wonder how far he actually goes. We still don't have conformation as to who F3 is do we?
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3490053;
    I'm so discusted with him I could spit! I have no doubt that in Jillians interviews, when she says don't worry we'll see she has her head on straight, she is talking about him and not to worry he's not the one. I just wonder how far he actually goes. We still don't have conformation as to who F3 is do we?
    We know Wes gets cut after htd's. He was in a recording studio shortly after (during Spain time). Pretty sure F3 are Kip, Reid and Ed.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3490152;
    We know Wes gets cut after htd's. He was in a recording studio shortly after (during Spain time). Pretty sure F3 are Kip, Reid and Ed.
    Thank God! I hope his statement about having 3 and 4 girls at a time does wonders for his love life.
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3490053;
    Isn't he the guy that was rumored to have been promised F4 or something by TPTB in order to promote himself & his music?
    Maybe that's why Jillian keeps giving him a rose. She's told to by the producers until a certain point.

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3490152;
    So glad to read this! He does not do a thing for me. His eyes are "dead" and sneaky. Since day one, Wes has reminded me of the character actor William Sanderson (Larry on "Newhart" and E.B. Farnum on "Deadwood").

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;3490491;
    Isn't he the guy that was rumored to have been promised F4 or something by TPTB in order to promote himself & his music?
    Maybe that's why Jillian keeps giving him a rose. She's told to by the producers until a certain point.
    I would totally buy this idea, because truly, she did NOT seem happy to be giving him a rose. She didn't even look him in the eye when she asked him to take it.

I think she knows why he's here.

Quote Originally Posted by connorsmom;3490646;
    I would totally buy this idea, because truly, she did NOT seem happy to be giving him a rose. She didn't even look him in the eye when she asked him to take it.

I think she knows why he's here.
    SO glad someone else caught that! She is NOT into this guy. Not at all. TPTB are definitely calling the shots here.

JILLY! Put your foot down!! and, SOON!

FORT Newbie

good that it's aired.