Page 19 of 58 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Wes **Spoilers**

Re: Wes **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantomsGirl;3486855;

Thought I'd get the discussion back to spoilers. This is a SC of Jillian and Wes when they are in Austin. I'd have to go look up the name of the place.
    The place is Hill's Cafe in Austin. It is a bar/cafe that Wes has performed at before.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3486957;
    The place is Hill's Cafe in Austin. It is a bar/cafe that Wes has performed at before.
    Also in that sc in the original preview you see Wes playing guitar on a stage, that must be from the HTD as well? So he takes her to the bar, then the family? Or is it just a friends thing like Melissa's was...
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3486961;
    Also in that sc in the original preview you see Wes playing guitar on a stage, that must be from the HTD as well? So he takes her to the bar, then the family? Or is it just a friends thing like Melissa's was...
    we don't know yet

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3486961;
    From what I understand Wes family does not live in Austin. With him staying in a hotel in Austin it also seems like his family does not make it to see/meet Jillian. What SC are you referring to with Wes on stage?

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3486964;
    From what I understand Wes family does not live in Austin. With him staying in a hotel in Austin it also seems like his family does not make it to see/meet Jillian. What SC are you referring to with Wes on stage?

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3486968;
    Thanks! Yep, that is LLS on the back of the stage which is HILL's Cafe then.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3486972;
    Thanks! Yep, that is LLS on the back of the stage which is HILL's Cafe then.
    Yes, that is the stage at Hill's Cafe.

I think that is his old stomping grounds a place he'd played at before. I found a web page with info on it (think I can post links like that here...?)

Texas And Music - Wes Hayden

Well, next week looks interesting. And it's still a he said/he said situation. As it's pretty clear he gets a HTD, he'll make it through next week.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantomsGirl;3489940;
    Well, next week looks interesting. And it's still a he said/he said situation. As it's pretty clear he gets a HTD, he'll make it through next week.
    Yeah, he makes it through. But, from what Jillian has said in interviews she doesn't seem to resent him. I think on the htd he finally confesses (or Jake comes and tells her and then he confesses) but I think he may have actually started falling for her. She said he's a great guy but he's got some issues he needs to work out (or something along those lines).
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!