Page 13 of 58 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Wes **Spoilers**

Re: Wes **Spoilers**

argh I am sitting her singing his stupid song over and over because it is stuck in my head... thanks wes

now I'm smilingmomof4!!!! smilingmomof3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3479411;
    Although it might be boring, I still would like to hear some of those kinds of conversations. It doesn't take 5 minutes of normal convos to tell what kind of outlook a person has on life. Is he liberal or conservative or somewhere in between in his approach to life? That is huge when you think of living with that person. Everyday things ( considered "boring") are nevertheless the fabric of our lives.
    Maybe I am too analytic and like the details ( you reckon? ), but I would like to hear some of those kinds of things from the final 3 or 4 guys.
    I agree - at this point we know more about Tanner's foot fetish than we do about the F1. That being said, Tanner is very entertaining, but the depth of connection for two people to get engaged is lacking here. We hear an indepth story from Sasha's life and then - boom - he's gone. Looks like Wes is 100% about self promotion and being possessive. With two hours every week, seems like you could squeeze in a little "reality" besides one country song, a few fits of rage and a fetish. . . I just keep hoping. . .
    ***"It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages" - Nietzsche *** "A woman who strives to be equal to a man is lacking in ambition"***

I'm not one who has (thankfully) watched all the iterations of this sorry franchise, but I've yet to see one where anything that happens before the HTD episode (usually epi 6, but this year apparently epi 7) matters AT ALL, in terms of providing Must See TV or telling who someone will/should pick. That would be the exception, not the rule, at any rate.

The early episodes are cluttered with fools and also rans and producer stunted dialogue and contrived scenarios. It's all filler.

I hope things pick up around Whistler/Banff, but I have a feeling it's a complete waste of time this year to pick a favorite until we see how SPAIN plays out. Truly.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by PunkyBachelor;3479377;
    The producers run the show, not the guys. If they say, Wes, time to play, then time to play. If they say Mike, breakdance challenge, then challenge it is (or push-ups). You can't argue with them. They hang your edit and your time with the girl over your head. You know if you piss them off too much then you will either be sent home right away or will be edited to look like something you totally aren't. So you have to play along, at least a little.

Remember Wes was in the house with her alone for three days and they didn't show one single second of that. Having lived in the house with the girl on this show I can say that you get to spend several hours everyday just hanging out and talking. They never show that though because it is the real relationship stuff, the boring stuff, that doesn't keep people entertained. People say they want to see that, but it really is boring to watch so they don't show it. Just sitting on the edge of the pool talking for a couple hours doesn't make good TV, just don't assume that just because you aren't seeing it, that it didn't happen!
    hey punky - are you the person who is friends with wes? if so, what does he say about his editing...did he constantly sing that song?

Ok. Wes is supposed to release his new song today, so go ahead & get it while you can!!!! :vroom

About the "earworms" (The song which shall remain un-named). I keep hearing that darn song in my head all the time. (I actually caught myself humming it in the shower). I think I've finally conquered the song. I've starting humming the theme to Mission Impossible to counteract "Jillian's Song". It's actually really cool, because if you hum it while you're typing, you feel like you're breaking some kind of international code. It also may help you figure out this season.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

I've yet to see one where anything that happens before the HTD episode (usually epi 6, but this year apparently epi 7) matters AT ALL, in terms of providing Must See TV or telling who someone will/should pick. That would be the exception, not the rule, at any rate.
    Very true jlccaz. The two exceptions (of the seasons I watched) were any private interactions between Meredith and Ian (in the hammock on the golf date and the Chinatown one on one date.) Those pretty much sealed the season. The other exception was Andy and Tessa's one on one Cinderella date. That similarly sealed it. But generally I sort of tune out the first set of episodes. The drama is silly , and completely boring. I havent even heard Wes' song yet. I just use mute or fast forward.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3479680;
    Ok. Wes is supposed to release his new song today, so go ahead & get it while you can!!!! :vroom

About the "earworms" (The song which shall remain un-named). I keep hearing that darn song in my head all the time. (I actually caught myself humming it in the shower). I think I've finally conquered the song. I've starting humming the theme to Mission Impossible to counteract "Jillian's Song". It's actually really cool, because if you hum it while you're typing, you feel like you're breaking some kind of international code. It also may help you figure out this season.
    Gawd, that song couldn't be crappier if it tried. The pathetic part is that this guy probably sweated over the lyrics - both of them, lol - for weeks before being on the show just to have his promo moment(s). No way he wrote that schlock right on the spot for Jillian, especially since we know that most of these clowns were cast for Melissa in the first place and not Jillian. When is this freak getting eliminated because I don't think I can take that song anymore...
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

saffron, I'm cracking up. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3479557;
    argh I am sitting her singing his stupid song over and over because it is stuck in my head... thanks wes
    Crap now it's in my head too and I can't get rid of it.Curse you Wes...Ugh!
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3479971;
    Crap now it's in my head too and I can't get rid of it.Curse you Wes...Ugh!
    Hurry, start hummin g the theme from Mission Impossible. I'll help you..

DUM DUM dumdum dum dum dumdum dum dum. Now breathe...in....out......in... .out. We can get through this together. We're only got 4 more episodes ing til Wes leaves. I don't think it will be as bad, (except for his HTD), because Wes was releasing his new song today, so TPTB have done their job...at least for now.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow