Page 12 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Wes **Spoilers**

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Re: Wes **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax
    That's one thing I like about Wes, he's straight forward, what you see is what you get
    What I get is too much of this and too little about what he really feels for Jillian.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3479013;
    What I get is too much of this and too little about what he really feels for Jillian.
    haha very nice i totally agree. put the dang guitar down and have an actual conversation about something besides your freakin song

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3479013;
    When you don't like a person, he won't be able to do anything you like, it's like Chris said, Jillian likes it and Jillian is what matters...after all the show is about her.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3479021;
    When you don't like a person, he won't be able to do anything you like, it's like Chris said, Jillian likes it and Jillian is what matters...after all the show is about her.
    I disagree, I actually found Wes to be somewhat likeable this episode, he has his moments, but the singing thing is irritating beyond belief. Obviously Jillian decides who she likes, not me, I just want her to be happy.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3479024;
    I disagree, I actually found Wes to be somewhat likeable this episode, he has his moments, but the singing thing is irritating beyond belief. Obviously Jillian decides who she likes, not me, I just want her to be happy.
    I actually did mute my TV last night after hearing that song again. We'll probably have to hear it a couple more times, unless he's going to release his new song on the HTD. It was so obvious the TPTB were "helping" Wes with his new song, but I really didn't need to hear the same things for 5 minutes. I also think it's strange how Wes keeps asking Jillian if she's cheating on him again. To me, it seems like the only time he pays any attention to Jillian is when he feels the need to "mark his territory".
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3479016;
    haha very nice i totally agree. put the dang guitar down and have an actual conversation about something besides your freakin song
    The producers run the show, not the guys. If they say, Wes, time to play, then time to play. If they say Mike, breakdance challenge, then challenge it is (or push-ups). You can't argue with them. They hang your edit and your time with the girl over your head. You know if you piss them off too much then you will either be sent home right away or will be edited to look like something you totally aren't. So you have to play along, at least a little.

Remember Wes was in the house with her alone for three days and they didn't show one single second of that. Having lived in the house with the girl on this show I can say that you get to spend several hours everyday just hanging out and talking. They never show that though because it is the real relationship stuff, the boring stuff, that doesn't keep people entertained. People say they want to see that, but it really is boring to watch so they don't show it. Just sitting on the edge of the pool talking for a couple hours doesn't make good TV, just don't assume that just because you aren't seeing it, that it didn't happen!

Quote Originally Posted by PunkyBachelor;3479377;
    The producers run the show, not the guys. If they say, Wes, time to play, then time to play. If they say Mike, breakdance challenge, then challenge it is (or push-ups). You can't argue with them. They hang your edit and your time with the girl over your head. You know if you piss them off too much then you will either be sent home right away or will be edited to look like something you totally aren't. So you have to play along, at least a little.

Remember Wes was in the house with her alone for three days and they didn't show one single second of that. Having lived in the house with the girl on this show I can say that you get to spend several hours everyday just hanging out and talking. They never show that though because it is the real relationship stuff, the boring stuff, that doesn't keep people entertained. People say they want to see that, but it really is boring to watch so they don't show it. Just sitting on the edge of the pool talking for a couple hours doesn't make good TV, just don't assume that just because you aren't seeing it, that it didn't happen!
    Thanks for this comment. It is well known and accepted fact in these parts (FORT).

My husband and I were laughing out loud that not one but TWO camera crews were needed to be positioned to film Wes on the ground, and Jillian on her balcony if you watch the Oh So Spontaneous Serenade. It's a plan.

With Wes though, I think many of us are put off by the fact that it seems not only to be a plan, but also to be a CONTRACT. E.g., that the (LAME) "hook" of this tuneless Song for Jillian will be aired X number of times before we see the last of him.

It is also very obvious, I agree, that he and Jillian are quite familiar and comfortable around one another from their extra days alone in the house.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PunkyBachelor;3479377;

Although it might be boring, I still would like to hear some of those kinds of conversations. It doesn't take 5 minutes of normal convos to tell what kind of outlook a person has on life. Is he liberal or conservative or somewhere in between in his approach to life? That is huge when you think of living with that person. Everyday things ( considered "boring") are nevertheless the fabric of our lives.
    Maybe I am too analytic and like the details ( you reckon? ), but I would like to hear some of those kinds of things from the final 3 or 4 guys.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3478763;
    must have not been a hard song to finish writing. It only has one verse!
    Chaslom you made me bust out laughing!!!!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3478763;
    must have not been a hard song to finish writing. It only has one verse!
    I have this silly oldie/goldies song running through my head with a line that says, "Second verse same as the first..."