Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Tanner P. **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: Tanner P. **Spoilers**

i thought it was tanner's voice doing the talking...so i just assumed it was him spilling the beans. wonder if he names names?

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101;3479684;
    i thought it was tanner's voice doing the talking...so i just assumed it was him spilling the beans. wonder if he names names?
    He doesn't name names. That's why Jillian's still trying to figure out who has a gf in the 5th episode.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3483167;
    He doesn't name names. That's why Jillian's still trying to figure out who has a gf in the 5th episode.
    that sucks. what's the point of ratting people out only 'partly'.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3483311;
    that sucks. what's the point of ratting people out only 'partly'.
    I have a feeling he doesn't know. I think I heard another voice saying 'there are 3 guys here with girlfriends' and it didn't sound like Tanner when he told Jillian. I'm guessing someone made that statement in the guys room or when they were meeting for the (now cancelled) pre-rose cocktail party. Tanner heard it and then told Jillian.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3477211;
    I'm very confident that he is essentially an actor (over)playing an agreed role, and that in his real life, he is able to think and act on topics not dealing with feet or fetishes.
    OK...I have kept quiet on this one just because I didn't think most people cared about him...but after last episode, it's obvious that there are those questioning if he's for real.
    He is for real. The only thing not for real is his Hometown location of Dallas. My sister-in-law went to school with him in Brownfield, Texas (a very small town just outside Lubbock, Texas). He is currently residing in Lubbock, Texas, NOT Dallas. In fact, just 2 weeks ago, he was seen out and about at a local club, acting like his normal creepy/sleazy self. I know a lot of people are assuming he is gay, but it's the exact opposite.
    I know about Tanner P. (and yes, I do know his real last name, but don't know if I can say on here) because of my brother and sister-in-law. My s-i-s has been wanting him gone from day one; in fact our "watch parties" are watching for the sleazy things he will do and say, and then question, "WHY IS HE STILL THERE?!?!?! SEND HIM HOME!!!!" lol
    Anyway, that's all I wanted to say.

jill will send him home soon enough. she only kept him b/c she wants the scoop about the girlfriends.

Tanner looked incredibly nervous and Juan kept staring at him. Could he be covering his own? Could explain why he is in no position to rat anyone else out at the same time!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Seriously, that Tanner P out-take video clip over at today's CH blog is hysterical - you have to love this guy quirky and all! I hope he stays around for at least 2 more episodes (even if producers choice at RC). Hope Ellen will have him on her show, that would be a funny interview! Anyone know if he stays next week?
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

There is a freaking hilarious video outtake of a cut scene from the Fairmont hotel in which the guys are getting massages. It is at the end of Chris Harrison's blog on popwatch. Just google popwatch and chris harrison blog. Go to June entries and it is as the end of the list.

He blogs the episodes weekly. At the end, it shows a video of Tanner P buck nekked getting a massage and what he says is just hilarious. He cracks them all up!

Check it out!
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345