Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tanner P. **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: Tanner P. **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3477211;
    I'm very confident that he is essentially an actor (over)playing an agreed role, and that in his real life, he is able to think and act on topics not dealing with feet or fetishes.
    I really hope so because besides the foot thing - I am not certain he is straight - and the more he talks - the more I think he is gay. So actor would be perfect!!!

I can see where he has a funny personality in real life...

I'm very confident that he is essentially an actor (over)playing an agreed role, and that in his real life, he is able to think and act on topics not dealing with feet or fetishes.

Interesting theory. . .he may just be a weirdo from West Texas. . .Brownfield is a really little bizarre town out SouthWest of Lubbock.

But yah. . .the foot fetish is going on WAY too long and way too weird. She stated three times in this episode he weirds her out and yet she keeps choosing him???

Who knows. . .
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3478704;
    Interesting theory. . .he may just be a weirdo from West Texas. . .Brownfield is a really little bizarre town out SouthWest of Lubbock.

But yah. . .the foot fetish is going on WAY too long and way too weird. She stated three times in this episode he weirds her out and yet she keeps choosing him???

Who knows. . .
    So that he can tell Jillian about the girlfriends next episode>

I am beginning to believe he is an actor/plant also. I think the next Bach/Bette should turn the tables on ABC and bring in their own plant. Have someone they know apply and hopefully get picked. They could give them the inside scoop as to who the jerks are.

Tanner cracks me up, I don't know if he's for real or not, but it's pretty clear he's the comic relief for this season and that is why he's still around. Also the foot fetish thing doesn't bother me, as far as fetishes go it is very tame.

FORT Fogey

He has to be a plant! There is no way Jillian would keep him around otherwise. And do those who have a foot fetish really broadcast it at every turn? I doubt it.

I think the foot fetish thing is being worn out, but I enjoy his quips & narration.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fanatic

Tanner provides the best PI's - makes me laugh every time! The foot stuff has gone from creepy to just plain stupid. - it's just not funny to me anymore. Can't imagine this guy being anything other than an hired actor.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3479358;
    I think the foot fetish thing is being worn out, but I enjoy his quips & narration.
    ITA!!! If I had to hear on more thing about him sucking on her toes last night I was going to hurl.

Tanner just may save the day! I froze my tv screen when someone spills to Jilly that there are those who have girlfriends in the wings. The person was wearing jeans, no watch!, dark greenish jacket, white shirt and long thumb and pronounced vein on right hand. I then froze the RC group shot and Reid and Tanner are the in the front wearing jeans. It's not Reid. I checked out Wes and he has no jacket and a pinkish shirt on. So it has to be Tanner. Tanner who apparently feels has no talents decides to be the knight in shining armour and warn Jillian something is amiss. He probably feels he is going home (or has been eliminated already and has to say something before he goes.)
    How about that?!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast