Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tanner P. **Spoilers**

Re: Tanner P. **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3474172;
    Totally agree. Tanner P has reminded me of Twilley since the opening episode. Deanna was never into him, and he stayed around much longer than necessary.

I think both were the producers' keep.
    ITA.. to me, Tanner even looks like Twilley, besides being as goofy as he was.
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

FORT Regular

I do not think he is like Twilley - except for a few jokes - but at least Twilley was masculine. I think Tanner is a tad fem - and the foot thing is very creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by aqlovesdr;3474366;
    I do not think he is like Twilley - except for a few jokes - but at least Twilley was masculine. I think Tanner is a tad fem - and the foot thing is very creepy.
    EXTREMELY CREEPY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aqlovesdr;3474366;
    Uh oh. Twilley checks in here now and again. You should probably change that to "but at least Twilley IS masculine."
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

I'm very confident that he is essentially an actor (over)playing an agreed role, and that in his real life, he is able to think and act on topics not dealing with feet or fetishes.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3477211;
    I'm very confident that he is essentially an actor (over)playing an agreed role, and that in his real life, he is able to think and act on topics not dealing with feet or fetishes.
    If he really truly has a fetish, that would be a great cover, though. Otherwise, he'll just be creepy....

FORT Newbie

he's not a good fit for Jillian, but i think Tanner P. is cute in his own way. he's tall and have a nice build, probably a neat freak himself. i don't have a problem with his foot fetish at all. he's just different, as with Juan. that doesn't make him any worse or better than a guy who is obsessed with looks or boobs.

Quote Originally Posted by jan11;3477223;
    he's not a good fit for Jillian, but i think Tanner P. is cute in his own way. he's tall and have a nice build, probably a neat freak himself. i don't have a problem with his foot fetish at all. he's just different, as with Juan. that doesn't make him any worse or better than a guy who is obsessed with looks or boobs.
    I agree. In fact, I think he's kind of cute and funny. He's probably not into Jillian and just there to have some fun (with Michael who's very cute, imo )

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3477234;
    I agree. In fact, I think he's kind of cute and funny. He's probably not into Jillian and just there to have some fun (with Michael who's very cute, imo )
    I agree as well.At first I was creped out by the whole foot fettish thing but now it doesn't even bother me at all.He is probably a nice guy who is there to have some fun...maybe with Michael.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Fanatic

Plus Tanner P. provides some of the best PI's for the show! I wouldn't mind her keeping him around for the next couple of episode for the comic relief

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast