Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tanner P. **Spoilers**

Re: Tanner P. **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3469838;
    I think his true love is Michael
    you're not the only one. Just read RS's blog - he thinks that's one couple that may have a chance of making it.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

I think that Tanner may have some competition. Perhaps either Tanner and Michael, Tanner and Juan or Juan and Michael will make this season have two "love matches".

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3470048;
    I think that Tanner may have some competition. Perhaps either Tanner and Michael, Tanner and Juan or Juan and Michael will make this season have two "love matches".
    Like RS said I think Tanner and Michael have the best shot of a love match.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by ecbyeh;3469525;
    Did anyone else think the way Tanner was sitting with his arm around Michael at the cocktail party in last night's episode was unusual? It just struck me as a little odd.
    I just noticed that Tanner also has his hand on Michaels knee.

I think I'm going to bust a gut laughing at that outfit he has to wear in the John Wayne date.

FORT Newbie

i found him odd in e1 but i'm beginning to see his cute side. at least he seems straightforward and honest (and funny! esp. when he was with Michael - they actually share a similar energy once you get past the feet obsession - plus you can't be that "bad" a person if you could bond with your competitors in a show like this), unlike guys like Wes and Juan who look fake, or other obvious plants like Jake and Kiptyn, who are charming and great but really look like they are there to role play. Kiptyn in particular bothers me - he reminds me of this dude i knew who would always hang out with you but would never really love you. these guys might make great friends (and who can't, really, with Jillian) but i have doubts whether they are bf material, at least for J.

there are a few whom i think are there for similar reasons as Jillian - particularly Ed (that quiet and calm confidence is so charming), Jesse (he didn't really bad mouth people even when he disagree, i like that), Simon (such a gentleman - just look at the way he bid farewell and joked around with the guys about his accent - he's a cute funny male version of Jennifer Hogan), Mike (the 'good catch' thing was cheesy, but he went for what he wanted and seemed to mix well with the guys by week 2- even David said he got a rose well deserved, though he said nasty things in his face the 1st week - that tells us something about his character), Mathue (too bad he's cut, but he looked serious, probably too serious for J's taste)...not sure about the rest though. afterall, a lot has been edited out, too bad

Tanner P is the comic relief of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3473756;
    Tanner P is the comic relief of the show.
    I agree, Tanner is being edited to be the "Twilley" of the show. Goodness knows, this season needs someone to lighten things up a bit.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Two words. Paid Talent.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3473775;
    I agree, Tanner is being edited to be the "Twilley" of the show. Goodness knows, this season needs someone to lighten things up a bit.
    Totally agree. Tanner P has reminded me of Twilley since the opening episode. Deanna was never into him, and he stayed around much longer than necessary.

I think both were the producers' keep.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast