Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Robby **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: Robby **Spoilers**

I kind of liked what I saw of Robby last night. Actually when he made that comment to Juan about agreeing with what David said, it kind of made me think maybe David is right about Juan. I don't beleive everything I'm seeing about David. I think he's being edited to look that way kind of like Megan got a bad edit in Jason's season. I did notice that after he made that comment to Juan he clinked glasses with him so I didn't get the sense that there was necessarily bad feelings there just that he agreed with what David was saying.

OK - have a look at this: Robby D's surfacing appears as early as May 16th. Source to follow:

Sad to say it seems Robby was home before May 16th. This means an elim in Banff... or possibly Spain...

He just joined the australian rules football team - the Austin Crows. The following is from the austinfooty.com web site:

May 16th Game Recap
    "A half time field move seemed to pay dividends for the Crows as they controlled the play in the third stanza through Cambo, Jeremiah Dawson, first gamer Robbie "Love" Descant, and Ninja"

Also... in the June 6th Game Recap
    "After some early goals by Magpie forward Duncan Relf, Robby "Love' Descant was moved onto Relf and this move proved to be a big factor in the outcome of the game with Relf not getting another touch and Descant using his speed and athleticsm in the air to stop..."
    -D

Love is just an adoption away... Adopt an ex-racing greyhound.

The sneak peek shows that Robby is cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Adopt a Greyh;3493885;
    He just joined the australian rules football team - the Austin Crows. The following is from the austinfooty.com web site:

May 16th Game Recap
    "A half time field move seemed to pay dividends for the Crows as they controlled the play in the third stanza through Cambo, Jeremiah Dawson, first gamer Robbie "Love" Descant, and Ninja"

Also... in the June 6th Game Recap
    "After some early goals by Magpie forward Duncan Relf, Robby "Love' Descant was moved onto Relf and this move proved to be a big factor in the outcome of the game with Relf not getting another touch and Descant using his speed and athleticsm in the air to stop..."
    That is really interesting! I liked Robby (cute, sweet, funny) and I really love what Jillian said about him after he was left "on the damn train tracks" (his words).
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789