Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Robby **Spoilers**

Re: Robby **Spoilers**

i agree. i liked robby but was disappointed when he agreed with 'roid man'

I like Robby, I'm hoping he is in the F3.

Quote Originally Posted by FRTFAN;3478741;
    I was definitely disappointed in him when he agreed with David too.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Actually we don't see how 'bad' Juan might really be. I'm glad he confronted Juan - especially if Juan is as portrayed - two-faced. Much better than talking about someone behind their back.

I do not think you need to lump Robby with David on the point of he sharing the opinion regarding Juan.

Frankly I'd be dissappointed if a man I cared about was neutral - in a situation where I was being 'deceived' by a less than honorable man.

Kudos to Robby for standing up for Jilly. I like that quality in a man - chivalry.
    -D

Love is just an adoption away... Adopt an ex-racing greyhound.

FORT Fogey

Not me! None of the men like Juan for good reason and kudos to Robbie. David is an ass and his delivery is apauling but his take is right on.

In my book, Robby lost points with the remark about Juan, so tasteless to agree with the the hothead who needs anger management and is nearly in total lack of control! (Dave)
    I am so sick of Dave's behavior!

FORT Newbie

I absolutely agree. He looked so pathetic and weak ganging up on Juan like they were bullies in a school yard. Yes, he didn't attack Juan w/ same vengeance, but I wonder how much of his opinion is formed from what David said vs. what he saw first hand and for him to stand by or even bear to be around David as he went off on Juan like that was beyond disappointing to me. I really liked Robby before the RC, but when he blindly followed that bully and siding w/ him against Juan who has not done anything to any of them except not joining in their frat boy's club made Robby really unattractive to me.

I was also surprised and disappointed in Ed, Kip, and Jake for putting up w/ that behavior and no one, but Mark had the guts to stand up to Dave (it's a given that creepy Tanner P. and Wes would be okay w/ that kind of immature and utterly crazy behavior).

Quote Originally Posted by Love-this-show;3479127;
    I absolutely agree. He looked so pathetic and weak ganging up on Juan like they were bullies in a school yard. Yes, he didn't attack Juan w/ same vengeance, but I wonder how much of his opinion is formed from what David said vs. what he saw first hand and for him to stand by or even bear to be around David as he went off on Juan like that was beyond disappointing to me. I really liked Robby before the RC, but when he blindly followed that bully and siding w/ him against Juan who has not done anything to any of them except not joining in their frat boy's club made Robby really unattractive to me.

I was also surprised and disappointed in Ed, Kip, and Jake for putting up w/ that behavior and no one, but Mark had the guts to stand up to Dave (it's a given that creepy Tanner P. and Wes would be okay w/ that kind of immature and utterly crazy behavior).
    Actually what Robby did was the cowards way out. David (as much of an a$$ he is) didn't hide behind someone elses words. He was full on with how he felt about Juan and Robby should've left it alone, instead he says he agreed with 'roid man' - HUGE cop out............

AS for Ed, Kip and Jake they did what they felt was right for them. Guys like David really need to be left alone - Mark took a risk by standing up for Juan, it's these kinds of confrontations that lead to full out bar brawls.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3479176;
    Actually what Robby did was the cowards way out. David (as much of an a$$ he is) didn't hide behind someone elses words. He was full on with how he felt about Juan and Robby should've left it alone, instead he says he agreed with 'roid man' - HUGE cop out............

AS for Ed, Kip and Jake they did what they felt was right for them. Guys like David really need to be left alone - Mark took a risk by standing up for Juan, it's these kinds of confrontations that lead to full out bar brawls.
    I totally agree with your comments. Robbie might as well have said " YEAH!!! What he said" Of course, then when people started walking away, he told Juan he would talk to him about it later. Why not talk about it then?? Oh, that's right, David had already left & probably wouldn't have been happy with Robby for talking to Juan.

The only way to deal with someone like David (outside of a good old fashioned ass-whooping) is to ignore. I know a couple people that get on a roll & you just have to leave them alone, or go ahead & call the cops. They don't care who you are, if you get in their way, or don't agree with them, you are their enemy & likely to be included in their rant while they're throwing things around & hitting the wall.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fanatic

Something just struck me as odd with Robby's chiming in on the Juan/David drama. Granted, I would not be surprised if Juan is actually doing things to tick off the guys. However, I found Robby's feedback to Juan as "forced" , not sincere.....perhaps coached by tptb? Don't know, but I'll be happy to see this David/Juan arc come to a conclusion soon!!