Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Robby **Spoilers**

Re: Robby **Spoilers**

I do to think it's Robby. I think he was in Spain and then cut after, which would fit in the time line of him getting home in May right before they go to Hawaii. The guy on the bed and the guy on the bike, his hair is darker than Jillians, and it also seems to have some curl or wave to it. Ed's is straight. Also the way this guy dresses in these SC looks similar to Robby, and the bike guy isn't wearing a watch. Consistant of Robby. Ed wears a large silver band watch with a large black face. Not to mention reports of Ed being home in mid April, which would line up in the time frame of him leaving in Canada, right? I think the girlfriend thing and Ed leaving was the drama that Jillian had to deal with. We don't seem to have a SC of Robby's HTD, but that's not unheard of. I think Robby's storyline will grow this next episode, with him getting the rose on the JWD.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3472484;
    Robby's sideburns...

I think Robby is in Spain too. I can't do caps but compare this cap with the bed cap in Spain. I think the coloring matches and the hairline looks pretty close too.
    ~In music one must think with the heart and feel with the brain.~ George Szell

I am also one who believes Robby is on the bike. He's very tall and his hair matches the guy on the bike.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Has anyone noticed how distinctive (grrrr) Robby's voice is. I could listen to him talk for hours. I hope that we hear more from him. He gives the impression of being soft-spoken, perhaps a bit shy, but a class act from what I've seen of him so far. I'm surprised he is getting so little attension - but then he was in the 'dog-house' with Reid, and out of the picture.

Glad he gets a rose on the John Wayne date...

(sorry if this is a new thread - I don't know how to post one yet - still learning)
    -D

Love is just an adoption away... Adopt an ex-racing greyhound.

I think Robby is one of the best looking guys of the bunch. But a little too young for Jillian IMO.

He reminds of the Mathew Rhys - the actor playing Kevin Walker on Brothers and Sisters. His voice even sounds the same ! Plus that is my favourite character on that show.

Robbie is a very attractive young man. He will have no problems with the ladies after this in case he is not chosen by Jillian.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3475225;
    I think Robby is one of the best looking guys of the bunch. But a little too young for Jillian IMO.

He reminds of the Mathew Rhys - the actor playing Kevin Walker on Brothers and Sisters. His voice even sounds the same ! Plus that is my favourite character on that show.

Robbie is a very attractive young man. He will have no problems with the ladies after this in case he is not chosen by Jillian.

I have thought the EXACT same thing. Which I think is what initially attracted me to him! I do think he is biking man in Barcelona!

Omg I love Robby more and more each time I see him. He really impressed me tonight...are we sure he isn't the guy on the bike?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3478267;
    Omg I love Robby more and more each time I see him. He really impressed me tonight...are we sure he isn't the guy on the bike?
    I can only tell you that I am unsure of anything anymore. I did not get to see tonights episode yet but I really like Robby.

Robby was really cute and sweet in the episode shown tonight. I like him too! I sure hope he goes farther than some of those bozos.

I liked Robby until he told Juan he agreed with David. bad form.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn