Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 84

Thread: Robby **Spoilers**

  1. #41
    FORT Fogey thetinydancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,371

    Re: Robby **Spoilers**

    Could Robby be the hot tub guy? Compare the shape of the ear with the Robby/Jilli pic in post 34:


  2. #42
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Robby **Spoilers**

    A screencap of Robby's sideburns for comparison:

    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  3. #43
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    110

    Re: Robby **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3473091;
    The fact that he's moved and is now working in Austin makes me think it would even have been difficult for him to make it to Spain. That would mean he returns to the U.S. May 10/11, and within not even a couple weeks is moved and has found a new job and has started? Makes me think he doesn't even get a HTD.
    The bar he is working at is owned by the same ppl who own the bar he worked at in Houston....so he didn't really have to find a job. I am sure it was already lined up. You could easily move from Houston to Austin in a couple days I think....it's only a little over a two hour drive away.

  4. #44
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Robby **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by TxLonghorns;3473781;
    The bar he is working at is owned by the same ppl who own the bar he worked at in Houston....so he didn't really have to find a job. I am sure it was already lined up. You could easily move from Houston to Austin in a couple days I think....it's only a little over a two hour drive away.
    I thinking about all of the crap I have in my house. It would take me a week to pack everything up just to get ready to move. Guys usually travel a little lighter.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  5. #45
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    110

    Re: Robby **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3473804;
    I thinking about all of the crap I have in my house. It would take me a week to pack everything up just to get ready to move. Guys usually travel a little lighter.
    True about a house. Just the thought of it makes me cringe. I don't know him but for some reason was thinking apartment. Most guys I know his age live in an apt...and lots of time w/ a roommate. Not sure, but I definately wouldn't count him out for Spain.

  6. #46
    FORT Fogey chopstickchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,639

    Re: Robby **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by TxLonghorns;3473824;
    True about a house. Just the thought of it makes me cringe. I don't know him but for some reason was thinking apartment. Most guys I know his age live in an apt...and lots of time w/ a roommate. Not sure, but I definately wouldn't count him out for Spain.
    Ok, but he couldn't have made it to Hawaii, right? And we know Jesse didn't either. But it does seem 3 went to Hawaii?! Because of the length of time they were there, and some indication of an RC. I could be wrong. But it seems the only way both Robby & Jesse were in Spain is if they were both cut there

  7. #47
    FORT Fanatic fijibeachbum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sigh... in Ohio, far from the beach
    Posts
    454

    Re: Robby **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3473521;
    Could Robby be the hot tub guy? Compare the shape of the ear with the Robby/Jilli pic in post 34:

    I don't think so. Hot tub guy has a more square hairline at the bottom. Robby's seems to be more rounded.

  8. #48
    FORT Fogey thetinydancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,371

    Re: Robby **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by fijibeachbum;3473902;
    I don't think so. Hot tub guy has a more square hairline at the bottom. Robby's seems to be more rounded.
    Yea I did notice that, I'm just not convinced its Reid! Just throwing some options out there, but I agree this is not a match. lol.

  9. #49
    FORT Fogey nd4reality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,405

    Re: Robby **Spoilers**

    I was looking at the unidentified SCs thread and realised that the hairline
    of the guy on the bed wearing the white shirt is Robbies.

    I also feel that he is the guy bicyling with her and the guy closing the door when Jillian was on the bed.

    Does anyone else think this ?

  10. #50
    Think Spring Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    17,980

    Re: Robby **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3474790;
    I was looking at the unidentified SCs thread and realised that the hairline
    of the guy on the bed wearing the white shirt is Robbies.

    I also feel that he is the guy bicyling with her and the guy closing the door when Jillian was on the bed.

    Does anyone else think this ?
    I do. I think Robby is the sleeper sneaker into the Spain Dates.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.