Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Robby **Spoilers**

Re: Robby **Spoilers**

Could Robby be the hot tub guy? Compare the shape of the ear with the Robby/Jilli pic in post 34:

A screencap of Robby's sideburns for comparison:

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3473091;
    The fact that he's moved and is now working in Austin makes me think it would even have been difficult for him to make it to Spain. That would mean he returns to the U.S. May 10/11, and within not even a couple weeks is moved and has found a new job and has started? Makes me think he doesn't even get a HTD.
    The bar he is working at is owned by the same ppl who own the bar he worked at in Houston....so he didn't really have to find a job. I am sure it was already lined up. You could easily move from Houston to Austin in a couple days I think....it's only a little over a two hour drive away.

Quote Originally Posted by TxLonghorns;3473781;
    The bar he is working at is owned by the same ppl who own the bar he worked at in Houston....so he didn't really have to find a job. I am sure it was already lined up. You could easily move from Houston to Austin in a couple days I think....it's only a little over a two hour drive away.
    I thinking about all of the crap I have in my house. It would take me a week to pack everything up just to get ready to move. Guys usually travel a little lighter.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3473804;
    I thinking about all of the crap I have in my house. It would take me a week to pack everything up just to get ready to move. Guys usually travel a little lighter.
    True about a house. Just the thought of it makes me cringe. I don't know him but for some reason was thinking apartment. Most guys I know his age live in an apt...and lots of time w/ a roommate. Not sure, but I definately wouldn't count him out for Spain.

Quote Originally Posted by TxLonghorns;3473824;
    True about a house. Just the thought of it makes me cringe. I don't know him but for some reason was thinking apartment. Most guys I know his age live in an apt...and lots of time w/ a roommate. Not sure, but I definately wouldn't count him out for Spain.
    Ok, but he couldn't have made it to Hawaii, right? And we know Jesse didn't either. But it does seem 3 went to Hawaii?! Because of the length of time they were there, and some indication of an RC. I could be wrong. But it seems the only way both Robby & Jesse were in Spain is if they were both cut there

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3473521;
    Could Robby be the hot tub guy? Compare the shape of the ear with the Robby/Jilli pic in post 34:

I don't think so. Hot tub guy has a more square hairline at the bottom. Robby's seems to be more rounded.

Quote Originally Posted by fijibeachbum;3473902;
    I don't think so. Hot tub guy has a more square hairline at the bottom. Robby's seems to be more rounded.
    Yea I did notice that, I'm just not convinced its Reid! Just throwing some options out there, but I agree this is not a match. lol.

I was looking at the unidentified SCs thread and realised that the hairline
    of the guy on the bed wearing the white shirt is Robbies.

I also feel that he is the guy bicyling with her and the guy closing the door when Jillian was on the bed.

Does anyone else think this ?

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3474790;
    I was looking at the unidentified SCs thread and realised that the hairline
    of the guy on the bed wearing the white shirt is Robbies.

I also feel that he is the guy bicyling with her and the guy closing the door when Jillian was on the bed.

Does anyone else think this ?
    I do. I think Robby is the sleeper sneaker into the Spain Dates.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)