Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Robby **Spoilers**

Re: Robby **Spoilers**

Just a theory: Jillian and Robby get together; she designs the restaurant, he runs the bar & Robert, from Deanna's season, is hired to be the chef!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3472277;
    I am starting to think that Robby is the invisible one.
    I am not sure...I keep getting caught up in the 5 year age difference which is substantial at those ages, particularly female/male. He's cute, but I am not sure he's settled and substantial enough for F1...if she is really looking for a mate.

That was my concern as well, the age difference. He may be very mature for his age but he's still only 25, that's young. Reid is 30, Kip is 31, Ed is 30 as well I think. Just seems odd to have someone 25 in the mix.

Robby's sideburns...

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3472484;
    Robby's sideburns...

They make a very cute couple.

I wonder what the Robby part is in a Rosmo?

Copied post over here.

Quote Originally Posted by TxLonghorns;3472480;
    Robby moved to Austin when he got back from taping (not sure when that was). I know that he was working (bartending) this past weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by TxLonghorns;3472508;
    I was there and saw him....Lustre Pearl Bar. Friday night (5/22). Didn't talk to him though.
    Last edited by cupcakes; 05-28-2009 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3472494;
    Copied post over here.
    So if he was home 5/22, and had time to move from Houston to Austin, I definitely don't think he went to Hawaii. So that eliminates him from F3/2 right?

And if we still think Jesse got the axe in Spain (I don't know if that's still the general consensus) Then Robby wouldn't have even gone to Spain and probably didn't get a HTD either since Wes is the one cut then. So Robby would get cut right before HTDs? Unless she cut 2 in Spain. But I don't think that's the case..

Any other ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3473089;
    So if he was home 5/22, and had time to move from Houston to Austin, I definitely don't think he went to Hawaii. So that eliminates him from F3/2 right?

And if we still think Jesse got the axe in Spain (I don't know if that's still the general consensus) Then Robby wouldn't have even gone to Spain and probably didn't get a HTD either since Wes is the one cut then. So Robby would get cut right before HTDs? Unless she cut 2 in Spain. But I don't think that's the case..

Any other ideas?
    The fact that he's moved and is now working in Austin makes me think it would even have been difficult for him to make it to Spain. That would mean he returns to the U.S. May 10/11, and within not even a couple weeks is moved and has found a new job and has started? Makes me think he doesn't even get a HTD.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3473091;
    The fact that he's moved and is now working in Austin makes me think it would even have been difficult for him to make it to Spain. That would mean he returns to the U.S. May 10/11, and within not even a couple weeks is moved and has found a new job and has started? Makes me think he doesn't even get a HTD.
    That's what i was trying to say but I think it came out weird.
    If Jesse DID get a HTD, then by process of elimination, Robby wouldn't have gotten a HTD. Because Wes is cut at HTD, Jesse cut in Spain, doesn't leave room for another guy unless he goes from Spain to Hawaii. Get what I mean?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3473101;
    That's what i was trying to say but I think it came out weird.
    If Jesse DID get a HTD, then by process of elimination, Robby wouldn't have gotten a HTD. Because Wes is cut at HTD, Jesse cut in Spain, doesn't leave room for another guy unless he goes from Spain to Hawaii. Get what I mean?
    if there were 5 HTDs then there's room for one other guy, just not sure anymore if that actually happens, and if so, who it could be? Mike? Return of Ed?