Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Robby **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: Robby **Spoilers**

I think Robby handles himself in a much more mature manner than the majority of those (as Reid would say) "meatheads" in the house!

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3471260;
    I don't know if I think she'd keep Robby that long. I know it's just age however I don't see her keeping a 25 yr old bartender.
    New to the sleuthing thing so please feel free to correct me. It appears that Robby attended St. Edward's University from 2002 - 2005. In an earlier post, Nancy Drew said that he was on the Dean's List. He also played for the school soccer team and maybe the Austin Lightning. It also appears that he is a Sales Consultant for American Biological Technologies - not just a bartender. Going out on a limb here but maybe Robbie is the "invisible" one!

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

I think Robby goes pretty far...in fact I can see him being in Spain.
    The only thing is...where are his HTD pics?
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3472220;
    So can I.I too think that he could possibly be in Spain if she took 4 guys there.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3472220;
    The only thing is...where are his HTD pics?
    Usually we only get screencaps of one of the final 4 so I don't think it's odd that we don't have screencaps of all of the final 4's HTDs including possibly Robby's.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3472250;
    Usually we only get screencaps of one of the final 4 so I don't think it's odd that we don't have screencaps of all of the final 4's HTDs including possibly Robby's.
    but what would it mean? In deanna's season, the only one we didn't have a SC of for HTDs was Jesse and we know how that ended. So could Robby possibly be F1?? Or at least F2

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3472251;
    but what would it mean? In deanna's season, the only one we didn't have a SC of for HTDs was Jesse and we know how that ended. So could Robby possibly be F1?? Or at least F2
    We had screencaps of Jeremy and Jason's HTD? I don't remember. I really don't think it means a thing!!! Alot of seasons previews only show certain things while leaving others out....I don't think there is any meaning to it. JMO.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

I still think he's at least F2.

F5: Wes
    F4: Jesse
    F3: Kip
    F2: Robby
    F1: Reid

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3472260;
    I still think he's at least F2.

F5: Wes
    F4: Jesse
    F3: Kip
    F2: Robby
    F1: Reid
    But both Reid and Robby are hidden somewhat...and a F2 usually is not hidden like either one of these guys. Kip seems like the perfect final 2 guy IMO. If Kip is the F3 guy and Robby was the F2, I think we'd see more of him already and he's been hidden more than even Reid!!!

I am starting to think that Robby is the invisible one.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl