Page 76 of 576 FirstFirst ... 26666768697071727374757677787980818283848586126176 ... LastLast

Thread: Reid **Spoilers**

Re: Reid **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3476509;
    I agree with your scenario. As to Hawaii, wasn't it determined that they were there an exceptionally long time and her parents only flew in at the end? If there are three dates and an extra rose ceremony to cut it to two before meeting her family, that would account for the extra time.
    I remember when we thought the whole thing wrapped on May 9th.

Quote Originally Posted by livin life;3476510;
    I think the main attraction of Reid is those smoky eyes! I think back in the day they were called "bedroom eyes"! A close second is that sense of humor,,love dry wit. I just hope we get to see more soon!
    Oh, those things are great, but to me he is the whole package. He's adorable! YUM!

Quote Originally Posted by Rags317;3476531;
    Oh, those things are great, but to me he is the whole package. He's adorable! YUM!
    It isn't that I think he is the hottest, I just this he is like just so cute. I LOVE how he smiles at Jillian and seems to look at her when he is talking. Kip looks at her too. I was watching her and Ed's conversation at the M&G and he didn't make eye contact very often. I LOVE eye contact. Both Reid and Kip are great with that.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3476533;
    It isn't that I think he is the hottest, I just this he is like just so cute. I LOVE how he smiles at Jillian and seems to look at her when he is talking. Kip looks at her too. I was watching her and Ed's conversation at the M&G and he didn't make eye contact very often. I LOVE eye contact. Both Reid and Kip are great with that.
    Deidre...this is exactly what I meant!

Quote Originally Posted by livin life;3476510;
    I think the main attraction of Reid is those smoky eyes! I think back in the day they were called "bedroom eyes"! A close second is that sense of humor,,love dry wit. I just hope we get to see more soon!
    Yes, the eye contact is a big one for me. And don't forget, he makes her laugh. A lot. I'd love to know what he is saying to her at the table atop the building in Philly. Whatever it is, she seems to find it hilarious.
    "The book you are reading is one man's opinion of moonlight" - Young Girl Blues, Donovan Leitch

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3476533;
    I'm glad you brought this up because I noticed it too. Both Kip and Reid look at her when she is talking and also when they are talking to her which is a good thing, doesn't it mean the person is not lieing when they look at you as they talk? That's one reason why they are both my favorite.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

ITA,eye contact is huge! Just makes it seem more intimate and truthful!

Quote Originally Posted by livin life;3476543;
    :If I could drive across the state fast enough,,I would be at that open house,dressed like I had big money(househunting in that area) and report back about a tan! LOL Because I so want to know!
    OMG...I would so go!!!!!!
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by I<3JAY;3476452;
    I have to agree with your post, or at least I'm hoping this is the way its going to be. There are just so many screencaps of Kiptyn making me think he is runner-up. Then again they did have to hide Ed because of the leaving and returning thing (only we do see him in Spain). And Reid maybe we don't see him in Hawaii because he's not there

Geez this whole Ed thing has definitely put a new twist on things. Reminds me of last season when Reality Steve came out with the Molly/Melissa drama.
    Remember, if that picture of Ed had not surfaced, we wouldn't know that Ed made it to hawaii either based on screen caps. So the fact that there are no screen caps of Reid in Hawaii doesn't necessarily make me nervous. It could very well be, the only date in Hawaii they had filmed and edited by the premiere was Kips zip line date.
    "You know Ryan as the firefighting athlete who won my heart on a television show. I know though, that it was not only my heart that was won. Millions of you fell for him, but not just for him - but for the hope of him." ~Trista~

Quote Originally Posted by dpao84;3476657;
    Remember, if that picture of Ed had not surfaced, we wouldn't know that Ed made it to hawaii either based on screen caps. So the fact that there are no screen caps of Reid in Hawaii doesn't necessarily make me nervous. It could very well be, the only date in Hawaii they had filmed and edited by the premiere was Kips zip line date.
    Oh ya good point. So smart...

I'm still hoping there are 4 guys in Spain and only cutting 1 - making Hawaii with 3 of them.

There has been so much hype (me included) about Reid. If Reid is not the one in the end, I really do hope we see a love connection with the one she does pick. It still bothers me that Ed leaves, but I will try to be non-judgmental until I know the reason.