Page 7 of 576 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107507 ... LastLast

Thread: Reid **Spoilers**

Re: Reid **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by CaFan;3459799;
    Me too...I think he's her guy! Somehow I don't think he's going to get caught up in all the drama. His walk into the room as #3 of the 5 additional bachelors says it all. His gaze was towards Jillian and he smiled! Happy to be there!!! I'm sure she's looking for that also, someone who's interested in her!
    ITA, CaFan! I can't wait to watch this all unfold. I also agree with whomever said that they get a Ryan vibe from him. WOO HOO! YAY RAH Jilly & Reid!!

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3459357;
    I think we are guessing Hawaii. The reason I believe it is Hawaii for sure is because his shirt is different than the day he is will Jillian in Spain. Yeah they can change shirts, but I think we have SC of Reid in the same shirt for Spain even later into the evening.

Also, I think it'll be interesting to see how the guys take to Reid. They didn't seem to like the 5 that came in,they don't really like Mark, and Ed says he doesn't like the guys (I think it is Ed anyway). I'm just interested in seeing how he interacts with them all.
    I think the cap of Reid putting the flower in Jill's hair is from Spain....they look to be wearing what they are wearing holding the shopping bags kissing...

I only noticed one pic of Reid in the newest abcmedianet pics for the RC. Anyone else see any others?

I feel completely lost but could someone please point out which SC ###s lead us to believe that Reid makes it to the F2 stage and is possibly the F1 ? I simply cannot identify him in any of the Previews of the season ! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in adance.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3459986;
    I think the cap of Reid putting the flower in Jill's hair is from Spain....they look to be wearing what they are wearing holding the shopping bags kissing...
    I suck at this whole sleuthering gig. I could have sworn they had on different clothes. so we don't know if he is F2, perhaps that is why he isn't shown that much

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3460059;
    I suck at this whole sleuthering gig. I could have sworn they had on different clothes. so we don't know if he is F2, perhaps that is why he isn't shown that much
    No you don't!! You're doing a very good job!!!

This is what I'm talking about: I think they both could be wearing the same thing in both caps...obviously it is hard to tell but it could be possible I think. She is sleeveless in both and his shirt may be blue in both...HAHA I'm just guessing though.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3460074;

This is what I'm talking about: I think they both could be wearing the same thing in both caps...obviously it is hard to tell but it could be possible I think. She is sleeveless in both and his shirt may be blue in both...HAHA I'm just guessing though.

i think you're right. same guy, same outfits, must be spain. jilli's got a dark (black?) tank top and our mystery guy (reid right?) is wearing a dark (grey?) short sleeve shirt. black watch band is reid right?

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3460081;
    i think you're right. same guy, same outfits, must be spain. jilli's got a dark (black?) tank top and our mystery guy (reid right?) is wearing a dark (grey?) short sleeve shirt. black watch band is reid right?
    Yep the black watch band on the guy makes this Reid. To me it seems to match....the background in the cap with the flower is not clear but if someone could get a clear shot then maybe we can match the background as being in Spain.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3460059;
    I'm going to tiptoe in with my observation of Reid's shirts in the flower and Seville caps.

In the Seville kissing photo, it looks like he has a rolled up oxford shirt on.

In the flower cap, it looks like he has a collared knit shirt on.

Of course, I could totally be 100% wrong but that's what I got.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3460074;

Wow, you are amazing. So for all we know, he could have been cut in Spain right. Do we have him in Hawaii do you know?