Page 6 of 576 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106506 ... LastLast

Thread: Reid **Spoilers**

Re: Reid **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3458949;
    I would not sweat it.....he goes pretty far if not the final 1. I have a feeling we'll start to see him next week!!!
    That is if he isn't one of the men that doesn't get a date. I would be sad if he doesn't get a date. He was one of them that didn't get much time with her; it should be an automatic date, haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3458964;

i<3realitytv
    , where did you find the pics of him wearing the t-shirts, I've never seen those before. I think he's such a cutie.
    Someone posted a link to a site showing a video of Reid modeling these t'shirts. The link can be found in the Spoiler Thread on page 210.

deidre1985
    That is if he isn't one of the men that doesn't get a date. I would be sad if he doesn't get a date. He was one of them that didn't get much time with her; it should be an automatic date, haha!
    That is true....I really do hope he is shown. Now if not, well I don't believe it would be a first that the final 1/2/or 3 was not shown much on the second episode.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3458976;
    Someone posted a link to a site showing a video of Reid modeling these t'shirts. The link can be found in the Spoiler Thread on page 210.

deidre1985

That is true....I really do hope he is shown. Now if not, well I don't believe it would be a first that the final 1/2/or 3 was not shown much on the second episode.
    Well hopefully, they will at least have him talk to the camera alone a little. I am determined to like the F2 men because I love Jillian and want to like the guy she picks. I like the mystery of Reid because I can just make stuff up about him, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3458976;

deidre1985

Thanks. I didn't even know that video existed. So he was helping his brother out.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3458963;
    I agree. But, I think he's one of the 4 that don't. He is part of the next group date. Only thing I'm hoping for now is that we get some type of reaction/camera time of him.

Is the flower in the hair cap in Spain or in Hawaii?? Anyone know for sure?

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3459351;
    Is the flower in the hair cap in Spain or in Hawaii?? Anyone know for sure?
    I think we are guessing Hawaii. The reason I believe it is Hawaii for sure is because his shirt is different than the day he is will Jillian in Spain. Yeah they can change shirts, but I think we have SC of Reid in the same shirt for Spain even later into the evening.

Also, I think it'll be interesting to see how the guys take to Reid. They didn't seem to like the 5 that came in,they don't really like Mark, and Ed says he doesn't like the guys (I think it is Ed anyway). I'm just interested in seeing how he interacts with them all.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3457640;
    I agree with you all. Matches Reid's watch. Round face and black straps.

In the pic above showing Reid's watch - Jillian is in a white dress with a plaid pattern. Is this the same pattern as in her jacket - when she is hugging one of the bachelors with a black hat - on a bed - red walls with lilly in vase ?

From what we know of Reid he seems like the kind of guy that came on this show to find love.
    That makes him more impressive than the ones that maybe looking for how the show can benefit them.
    While we haven't seen him interact with Jillian other than the RC, I get Ryan (Trista) vibes from him.

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3459586;
    From what we know of Reid he seems like the kind of guy that came on this show to find love.
    That makes him more impressive than the ones that maybe looking for how the show can benefit them.
    While we haven't seen him interact with Jillian other than the RC, I get Ryan (Trista) vibes from him.
    Me too...I think he's her guy! Somehow I don't think he's going to get caught up in all the drama. His walk into the room as #3 of the 5 additional bachelors says it all. His gaze was towards Jillian and he smiled! Happy to be there!!! I'm sure she's looking for that also, someone who's interested in her!