Page 576 of 576 FirstFirst ... 76476526566567568569570571572573574575576
Results 5,751 to 5,760 of 5760

Thread: Reid **Spoilers**

Re: Reid **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Daliana;3530537;
    IMO, this whole Ed thing is shady. I feel like TPTB put him on this show with one purpose and one purpose only and that is to become the next bachelor...

If all that has been speculated is true, then, look at his sob story:

He's left for duty but came back to find true love....
    He, despite coming back, was still let go...
    He's the guy who comes back in the end, puts his heart on the line and proposes after being rejected... only to be rejected again.

Viewers will fall for all of it and be extatic when he's announced as the next bachelor!
    Boy, I hope not. He will have to start living in the gym if this is the case, as he is not their typical "buff" type. More and more though, I am getting the strong feeling that they have Jake in mind for the next bachelor, who has the looks, if not the personality. Won't be thrilled with that choice either.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3530594;
    Boy, I hope not. He will have to start living in the gym if this is the case, as he is not their typical "buff" type. More and more though, I am getting the strong feeling that they have Jake in mind for the next bachelor, who has the looks, if not the personality. Won't be thrilled with that choice either.
    That would be a huge mistake. I'm thinking more and more it's Kiptyn.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Daliana;3530537;
    IMO, this whole Ed thing is shady. I feel like TPTB put him on this show with one purpose and one purpose only and that is to become the next bachelor...

If all that has been speculated is true, then, look at his sob story:

He's left for duty but came back to find true love....
    He, despite coming back, was still let go...
    He's the guy who comes back in the end, puts his heart on the line and proposes after being rejected... only to be rejected again.

Viewers will fall for all of it and be extatic when he's announced as the next bachelor!
    How will they film the show if he can't stay for the duration and his boss comes calling? The girls will have to stay for extended periods, being cooped up like that they will have plenty of footage to work with while Ed is busy at his job until he returns to continue filming.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3530603;
    How will they film the show if he can't stay for the duration and his boss comes calling? The girls will have to stay for extended periods, being cooped up like that they will have plenty of footage to work with while Ed is busy at his job until he returns to continue filming.
    That's if he actually left because of work. I have a high pressure job with people that depend on me as well so if I have to leave something to go back to work after having missed a couple of weeks, I'm working...not in bars hanging with friends and other chicks as witnessed with Ed.

It's all a little too fishy. If Ed is not F1 then there is no doubt in my mind he's been put in this season for a bigger reason

Quote Originally Posted by atlMD;3530433;
    How do you date 3 guys though? Isn't that going to even more confusing? Dating all will not include intimacy with all 3, will it? Otherwise, do you guys really see these F3 accepting that type of situation. And I don't think Jillian will be comfortable with that either. Maybe it's just me, dating one guys is a headache in itself - talking about 3 guys.
    I'm not sure if she is engaged; but I do believe she has picked someone & from what she says she is very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3530535;
    Trista also said by leaving Ed showed her his priority was his job and not Jillian and anyone can get a job. That's being objective.

If she picked Ed she asked the could have asked PTB to bring him back. What if he had a gf in Chitown? Did he go back to break up with the gf? I will ask these questions of any guy who was involved in this scenario, even if it was Kip or Reid or even Wes for that matter. I tend to be skeptical given there was no HTD or any meeting with his friends, or see how he lived,etc. when it obviously means a lot to her. Either Jillian is feeding us baloney or she didn't pick him.
    If you read the tweets from the Chicago girls; one does say that he is back with his gf. I know that Melissa was seen with her bf after her & Jason broke up..but I would think the producers wouldn't allow that, just like the interview that was taken down.

I guess it very well could be that there is too much talking with Reid's eyes ,,so they hide him all the time. I guess Jillian is better at acting than poor Reid!

Quote Originally Posted by Spence;3530540;
    Hey all, I guess what I did the other day caused a stirring anyway and I didn't mean to. First and foremost let me state I do not know Reid nor do I know anything about the outcome. I was just out and about one day and overheard people talking about the show and when I glanced over I saw they were talking to Reid. He said nothing about the outcome or anything else. I just gave my opinion that he seemed happy and he looked tan to me.

The thing about him being F1 was my own personal opinion. I cannot even remember everything I said to form my opinion. All three of the probable F3 have strengths and faults that make it probable they could each be the F1. I apologize if I caused a cluster---- by talking and deleting. I guess the deletion made it seem like more than what it was. I claim sleep deprivation (baby who is a night owl), new job stress, and talking out my ---. I adore all of you and I really am sorry if I caused any hoopla.

We're off to grandma's today and I probably won't get back on line until tonight or tomorrow. Again I'm sorry, please forgive me....I love you all. P.S. Don't tell Becca LOL
    Aww, Spence we you and Becca and enjoy your posts!
    I read and understood your post just as you described here, however, there tend to be many fans here of both Reid & Ed; so it is possible someone may have hastily misinterpreted it - but it is all good, no worries. Hope bambino starts sleeping through the night soon, (colic? - they gave me a dropper full of anise tea every night and I got over it fast) (so they tell me).

Regarding the mention of Reid being a "Taurus" up thread, and someone wondered about the others, all I know is that Ed is a "Cancer" and has a birthday toward end of July.

Beagle - I was not offended by the recap over at ABC although it is slanted favorably toward Ed, and agree with atem that the writer probably does not know the outcome. In the past, the recaps have occasionally even had mistakes, reflecting the writer to be someone who may have (at least that time) fast forwarded through the show, and missed something essential. I think it is just their job, they preview the show in advance and write. However, my feeling right along is that they are grooming Ed to be the next Bachelor. In fact, I wondered if he saw going on the show as the first step, or if they promised it to him....... He has certainly been given preferential treatment, whatever the reason.
    Did he fall in love along the way, is he F1
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3530572;
    I feel the same way. I question the backstory they fed us when he left the show. If they had just said he had work to attend it's one thing. But we saw him say that the boss gave him an ultimatum to get back on the job and questioned what he was doing going to find love on a show. Then suddenly two weeks later the boss is okay with it or even gives him the go ahead to leave again for another 3-4 weeks? Doesn't make sense at all.

Either Jillian doesn't mean what she says she wants and she is feeding us a story or they brought in Ed to create doubt. By most accounts, most people see Kip as chemistry edit which will bring Reid to the forefront and even Jillian has said she has a spark and a connection with him. They are half way into the season and they have to create doubt.

Don't forget CH gave another story on why he left. They really might be grooming him for the next Bach.

Quote Originally Posted by Spence;3530540;
    Hey all, I guess what I did the other day caused a stirring anyway and I didn't mean to. First and foremost let me state I do not know Reid nor do I know anything about the outcome. I was just out and about one day and overheard people talking about the show and when I glanced over I saw they were talking to Reid. He said nothing about the outcome or anything else. I just gave my opinion that he seemed happy and he looked tan to me.

The thing about him being F1 was my own personal opinion. I cannot even remember everything I said to form my opinion. All three of the probable F3 have strengths and faults that make it probable they could each be the F1. I apologize if I caused a cluster---- by talking and deleting. I guess the deletion made it seem like more than what it was. I claim sleep deprivation (baby who is a night owl), new job stress, and talking out my ---. I adore all of you and I really am sorry if I caused any hoopla.

We're off to grandma's today and I probably won't get back on line until tonight or tomorrow. Again I'm sorry, please forgive me....I love you all. P.S. Don't tell Becca LOL
    Thanks for the information Spense. Na...you didn't cause a hoopla. It made me happy to read about it. You live in Philly?