Page 575 of 576 FirstFirst ... 75475525565566567568569570571572573574575576 LastLast
Results 5,741 to 5,750 of 5760

Thread: Reid **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: Reid **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Logomaniac;3530545;
    So it's kind of a boring Sunday for me so I went and watched the slo mo version (thanks to Dreamer on JU) of episode 7 preview and I was amazed at how many times they showed Reid and Jillian. I counted LOL and there were, count them, 8 clips of them and 6 where they were kissing!!! There certainly is no intimacy trouble for those two. I don't know why TPTB are throwing Reid under the bus but there is no doubt that they have/had a very physical connection. Maybe she doesn't choose him and they are trying desperately to steer the edit toward Ed(Kip) so the audience will be happy with the outcome and not question how hot and heavy it seemed with Reid. Maybe they try and hide it because they already gave Kip the physical edit. It's possible they just showed more of him since he could be easily thought to be Jesse. I don't know and don't get his edit at all. Like everyone else I really, really, don't understand the whole don't mention Reid thing. Very strange.
    Anyway here is the breakdown of the Reid and Jillian shots in the previews.
    1. Standing in tub kissing
    2. Flower shot kissing
    3. Maui Bluff kissing
    4. Shopping kiss
    5. Walking down steps to hotel
    6. Sitting in bath tub hugging
    7. Bridge kissing
    8. Bathrobe scene kissing (can I say that from the moment I saw this clip, not knowing who it was, I said to myself they are just so into each other, they can't wait to drop everything and have at it. LOL)

By comparison there were 4 for Kip (no kissing), 4 for Ed (no kissing), 3 for Wes (no kissing).
    Oh I didn't count hometown dates, but there were several of Jesse in his HTD with kissing.

Just some observations until we get more to work with.
    Is #5 Mr. No Head? I could never figure that one out... unless he had his glasses on. (Robby wore them too briefly, but he's gone of course.)

I am asking the same question that I have wondered about from the beginning,,,What is there to hide with Reid? For someone who gets so much screen time(reaction shots,PI's,vo)and eye contact from Jillian,,why not mention him? Don't get it at all! I guess he is just a wallflower? Like we notice him but he really isn't important? Nope,,don't get it!

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by livin life;3530566;
    I am asking the same question that I have wondered about from the beginning,,,What is there to hide with Reid? For someone who gets so much screen time(reaction shots,PI's,vo)and eye contact from Jillian,,why not mention him? Don't get it at all! I guess he is just a wallflower? Like we notice him but he really isn't important? Nope,,don't get it!
    Because their connection is too strong, too obvious and doesn't fit into TPTB's plans for the show. Wait, Kip is the chemistry/physical guy, Ed is the drama/romance guy...where does Reid fit in, he's too normal and Jillian adores him so what kind of edit can we give this guy...hmm, he is a bit quirky, let's go with that, we can't let the viewers know she was a goner for this kid...that is too boring and normal, she needs to follow through with what we want...

Quote Originally Posted by Daliana
    IMO, this whole Ed thing is shady. I feel like TPTB put him on this show with one purpose and one purpose only and that is to become the next bachelor...

If all that has been speculated is true, then, look at his sob story:

He's left for duty but came back to find true love....
    He, despite coming back, was still let go...
    He's the guy who comes back in the end, puts his heart on the line and proposes after being rejected... only to be rejected again.

Viewers will fall for all of it and be extatic when he's announced as the next bachelor!
    I said this ages ago.
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Daliana;3530537;
    IMO, this whole Ed thing is shady. I feel like TPTB put him on this show with one purpose and one purpose only and that is to become the next bachelor...

If all that has been speculated is true, then, look at his sob story:

He's left for duty but came back to find true love....
    He, despite coming back, was still let go...
    He's the guy who comes back in the end, puts his heart on the line and proposes after being rejected... only to be rejected again.

Viewers will fall for all of it and be extatic when he's announced as the next bachelor!
    I feel the same way. I question the backstory they fed us when he left the show. If they had just said he had work to attend it's one thing. But we saw him say that the boss gave him an ultimatum to get back on the job and questioned what he was doing going to find love on a show. Then suddenly two weeks later the boss is okay with it or even gives him the go ahead to leave again for another 3-4 weeks? Doesn't make sense at all.

Either Jillian doesn't mean what she says she wants and she is feeding us a story or they brought in Ed to create doubt. By most accounts, most people see Kip as chemistry edit which will bring Reid to the forefront and even Jillian has said she has a spark and a connection with him. They are half way into the season and they have to create doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3530554;
    Is #5 Mr. No Head? I could never figure that one out... unless he had his glasses on. (Robby wore them too briefly, but he's gone of course.)
    Yep #5 is Mr. no head. The sequence of that particual preview is:
    Jesse and Jillian kissing (he has on a BLUE shirt) then we see Mr. No Head in a BLUE shirt and then bathtub hugging (again Mr. No Head) and then the bridge kiss again with Reid in the BLUE shirt. My guess is they were trying to lead the viewer into thinking it's Jesse.

FORT Fogey

There was a SC of what looked like Reid and Jillian with the same clothes kissing and one standing somewhere behind some railings. Maybe both are the same area. It's night and those SCs may be from there.

Yes, Reid is wearing glasses. Thus, people would have known it was him and the show constantly wants to make it seem it's Jesse and not Reid. Why? I have the slightest.

FORT Regular

Sane reasoning would put Reid F1 but who knows what those ABC nuts have in mind

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Logomaniac;3530576;
    Yep #5 is Mr. no head. The sequence of that particual preview is:
    Jesse and Jillian kissing (he has on a BLUE shirt) then we see Mr. No Head in a BLUE shirt and then bathtub hugging (again Mr. No Head) and then the bridge kiss again with Reid in the BLUE shirt. My guess is they were trying to lead the viewer into thinking it's Jesse.
    Are they giving us headless or remote SCs of Reid and Jillian bec' the expression in his eyes are a giveway and she can't not respond to it. Remember when they had their hoods up sitting in the ice lounge. Or we see his head tucked into her shoulder, they just refuse to give us SCs of them looking at each other. Look at the Spain SC of him tucking the red flower in her hair and her expression. We see the back of his head. They are stumped with Reid's expressive eyes.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3530589;
    Are they giving us headless or remote SCs of Reid and Jillian bec' the expression in his eyes are a giveway and she can't not respond to it. Remember when they had their hoods up sitting in the ice lounge. Or we see his head tucked into her shoulder, they just refuse to give us SCs of them looking at each other. Look at the Spain SC of him tucking the red flower in her hair and her expression. We see the back of his head. They are stumped with Reid's expressive eyes.
    Too obvious. Goes with my theory above this post.
    We need not think alike to love alike