Page 574 of 576 FirstFirst ... 74474524564565566567568569570571572573574575576 LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,740 of 5760

Thread: Reid **Spoilers**

Re: Reid **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3530514;
    I still don't see Jillian ultimately trusting Ed to stand by her always after he chose to "run"(as she put it).

In this situation, hypothetically speaking, it is how I would have handled it personally so I may be projecting that on to Jillian. I see her as someone who says what she means unless she has lost that in Fleiss's clutches and is saying all kinds of stuff to help with the ratings.
    As well as Chris H saying that once Jillian makes her mind up she is able to put "it" behind her and move on. That she is firm inher decisions. Which also leads to the FRC and the fact that Jillian has been quoted to say she knew well before FRC who she would choose, YES there will be something that happens and makes her question her choice, BUT her CHOICE will be HER CHOICE. end of story. Which leads me to believe that she will still choose her F1 regardless of who comes back to see her or propose to her...so we need to watch the time spent in Hawaii with the guys and how she is with them, as that would be the final week of this process and when she (in her mind/heart) makes the decision of who her F1 is...the rest is just playing out for the audience and for the sake of the poor chap who throws his heart on the line...

Still hoping that her F1 is Reid....

Quote Originally Posted by atlMD;3530515;
    Lets not sweat it please! How many of the general public really read those recaps anyway? Reid maybe a weirdo to them, he's not to the general public, take a look @ the stuff from buddytv.
    LOVE the buddy tv description. She's right on the money. ABC must be loving that one.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atlMD;3530519;
    And we know from her 1st blog that she really like Ed! At least, she's been objective.
    Trista also said by leaving Ed showed her his priority was his job and not Jillian and anyone can get a job. That's being objective.

If she picked Ed she asked the could have asked PTB to bring him back. What if he had a gf in Chitown? Did he go back to break up with the gf? I will ask these questions of any guy who was involved in this scenario, even if it was Kip or Reid or even Wes for that matter. I tend to be skeptical given there was no HTD or any meeting with his friends, or see how he lived,etc. when it obviously means a lot to her. Either Jillian is feeding us baloney or she didn't pick him.

IMO, this whole Ed thing is shady. I feel like TPTB put him on this show with one purpose and one purpose only and that is to become the next bachelor...

If all that has been speculated is true, then, look at his sob story:

He's left for duty but came back to find true love....
    He, despite coming back, was still let go...
    He's the guy who comes back in the end, puts his heart on the line and proposes after being rejected... only to be rejected again.

Viewers will fall for all of it and be extatic when he's announced as the next bachelor!

Hey all, I guess what I did the other day caused a stirring anyway and I didn't mean to. First and foremost let me state I do not know Reid nor do I know anything about the outcome. I was just out and about one day and overheard people talking about the show and when I glanced over I saw they were talking to Reid. He said nothing about the outcome or anything else. I just gave my opinion that he seemed happy and he looked tan to me.

The thing about him being F1 was my own personal opinion. I cannot even remember everything I said to form my opinion. All three of the probable F3 have strengths and faults that make it probable they could each be the F1. I apologize if I caused a cluster---- by talking and deleting. I guess the deletion made it seem like more than what it was. I claim sleep deprivation (baby who is a night owl), new job stress, and talking out my ---. I adore all of you and I really am sorry if I caused any hoopla.

We're off to grandma's today and I probably won't get back on line until tonight or tomorrow. Again I'm sorry, please forgive me....I love you all. P.S. Don't tell Becca LOL

So it's kind of a boring Sunday for me so I went and watched the slo mo version (thanks to Dreamer on JU) of episode 7 preview and I was amazed at how many times they showed Reid and Jillian. I counted LOL and there were, count them, 8 clips of them and 6 where they were kissing!!! There certainly is no intimacy trouble for those two. I don't know why TPTB are throwing Reid under the bus but there is no doubt that they have/had a very physical connection. Maybe she doesn't choose him and they are trying desperately to steer the edit toward Ed(Kip) so the audience will be happy with the outcome and not question how hot and heavy it seemed with Reid. Maybe they try and hide it because they already gave Kip the physical edit. It's possible they just showed more of him since he could be easily thought to be Jesse. I don't know and don't get his edit at all. Like everyone else I really, really, don't understand the whole don't mention Reid thing. Very strange.
    Anyway here is the breakdown of the Reid and Jillian shots in the previews.
    1. Standing in tub kissing
    2. Flower shot kissing
    3. Maui Bluff kissing
    4. Shopping kiss
    5. Walking down steps to hotel
    6. Sitting in bath tub hugging
    7. Bridge kissing
    8. Bathrobe scene kissing (can I say that from the moment I saw this clip, not knowing who it was, I said to myself they are just so into each other, they can't wait to drop everything and have at it. LOL)

By comparison there were 4 for Kip (no kissing), 4 for Ed (no kissing), 3 for Wes (no kissing).
    Oh I didn't count hometown dates, but there were several of Jesse in his HTD with kissing.

Just some observations until we get more to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by Spence;3530540;
    Hey all, I guess what I did the other day caused a stirring anyway and I didn't mean to. First and foremost let me state I do not know Reid nor do I know anything about the outcome. I was just out and about one day and overheard people talking about the show and when I glanced over I saw they were talking to Reid. He said nothing about the outcome or anything else. I just gave my opinion that he seemed happy and he looked tan to me.

The thing about him being F1 was my own personal opinion. I cannot even remember everything I said to form my opinion. All three of the probable F3 have strengths and faults that make it probable they could each be the F1. I apologize if I caused a cluster---- by talking and deleting. I guess the deletion made it seem like more than what it was. I claim sleep deprivation (baby who is a night owl), new job stress, and talking out my ---. I adore all of you and I really am sorry if I caused any hoopla.

We're off to grandma's today and I probably won't get back on line until tonight or tomorrow. Again I'm sorry, please forgive me....I love you all. P.S. Don't tell Becca LOL
    Personally, I loved your post and I understood that you were giving your opinion. I happen to agree with your view of Reid, except I doubt he'll be F1 in the end. I hope I'm lucky enough to run into him like you did in the future since I'm in the same NY area too.

Have a great day with your family and thanks for your info.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by Spence;3530540;

Spence..as always good to hear from you (and some of us know better...we know you LOVE to "stir the pot") We love having you around and getting a man's side of the view...have fun at grandma's!

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3530520;
    The recaps for ABC are written by someone who's part of their staff. They have an agenda when they write those recaps. They are almost always pro F1.

Honestly, I'm fine if Reid is not F1. It's the distorted view of his personality that bothers me, because frankly, the guy has one of the best personalities I've seen in many, many seasons. He's such a breath of fresh air in this show.
    Couldn't agree more. I read the recap and I hope I don't offend anyone by saying that it sounds very "middle America traditional" in tone, with dull, corny and inoffensive Jake being viewed as the "perfect guy" that any girl would have to be crazy not to go for, and Reid as "the exotic weirdo" whose humor and wit obviously goes right over the writer's head. Further, Wes is almost hissed at and Jill's connection with him totally discounted when, right or wrong, it's obvious that they have one. Clearly, my view of what's appealing and interesting is totally on a different page from this.

I agree as well, that it doesn't bode well for Reid's chances, but honestly, if Jill also can't appreciate the uniqueness that is him, better off some other lucky girl does.

Quote Originally Posted by Daliana;3530537;
    IMO, this whole Ed thing is shady. I feel like TPTB put him on this show with one purpose and one purpose only and that is to become the next bachelor...

If all that has been speculated is true, then, look at his sob story:

He's left for duty but came back to find true love....
    He, despite coming back, was still let go...
    He's the guy who comes back in the end, puts his heart on the line and proposes after being rejected... only to be rejected again.

Viewers will fall for all of it and be extatic when he's announced as the next bachelor!
    I think you could be very right here. Ed already has a lot of fans so a sob story would pull in even more.

Look at how that helped Jason!!!!