Page 573 of 576 FirstFirst ... 73473523563564565566567568569570571572573574575576 LastLast
Results 5,721 to 5,730 of 5760

Thread: Reid **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: Reid **Spoilers**

Ah yes... the mother board. I recall Ryan Sutter and Ian weren't all that well "exposed" there either. For a brief periods, I actually thought Charlie and Matt would win on account of all of the ABC attention. Trend?

Chris was at Jason's Final 3. He left when it came to when Jason picked the Final 2. So, Chris will be there to talk to Jillian about her Fantasy Dates in Hawaii.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3530496;
    Ah yes... the mother board. I recall Ryan Sutter and Ian weren't all that well "exposed" there either. For a brief periods, I actually thought Charlie and Matt would win on account of all of the ABC attention. Trend?
    Ryan wasn't exposed but he never got a bad edit either. Ian got a bad edit but Meredith wasn't out there in the media telling viewers not to worry that they'd see she had a good head on her shoulders in the end.

According to edit:

Ed= Golden Child, good guy

Reid= weirdo

If she's saying we'll see she has her head on straight in the end it doesn't bode well if she picks the ABC designated "weirdo" over the "good guy."
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3530505;
    Ryan wasn't exposed but he never got a bad edit either. Ian got a bad edit but Meredith wasn't out there in the media telling viewers not to worry that they'd see she had a good head on her shoulders in the end.

According to edit:

Reid= weirdo

If she's saying we'll see she has her head on straight in the end it doesn't bode well if she picks the ABC designated "weirdo" over the "good guy."
    First off, that re-cap isn't by someone who knows anything more than we do. So, relax. It's no biggie to me.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3530430;
    But, they show the blue suit guy looking at a ring right away.

When do you think Kiptyn says 'I never questioned anything until now'...when Ed comes back or later at the FRC?

The F3 guy has to be the one that proposes, because all 3 guys weren't seen back home until the end of that month. Whoever that guy is, he causes Jillian to pause and that could hurt the final 1 guy (Reid) and for some reason, I think Jillian had decided not to be engaged and date perhaps all 3 or something? I do think she picked someone, but now I don't think she's engaged.
    Kip's statement could be either when Ed returns or if she sends Reid away at f3 or when she lets him go at FRC as f2.

Even if blue suit guy is Ed and looking at a ring, doesn't automatically mean he is f1. F3 guy is supposedly going to her room to propose so he's going to have a ring in his hand. Then you have the f1 guy who also comes with a ring, maybe. I would venture a guess that they may never show the f1 guy with the ring. If the brown suit guy is in BI and also on his way to meet her, then does he have a ring in his pant pocket or his jacket pocket?

By showing f3 with the ring in blue suit, the idea is to mislead the average viewer into thinking he is f1 and get them excited since vieweres have seen Ed and Kip more than Reid until Ed left. They may even play up Ed's return to the show and show him as the one who came back for her.

What better way to swing the story back to Ed starting in Spain and Maui only to have him sent away at f3. Then for the finale to get viewers to come back they will promote Kip as f1 during family meet and LCD and make it look like Reid may not be the f1. To keep the suspense they decide to bring f3 to propose and confuse the viewers. Then in the last five minutes Jillian makes up her mind and accepts Reid as f1.

Here's the problem with the "there was no romance" and "affected the intimacy" by CH being part of f3 storyline. The "there was no romance" is probably Wes getting sent off in Spain that makes sense. If we take CH's "affected by lack of intimacy" and that's the reason she gives for sending the f3, will he really humiliate himself and really show up like a bumbling fool to propose to her? It just doesn't make sense. Plus if CH has not been part of the f3 rose ceremonies in the past few seasons why would he show up now to have that chat with her? Are there similar landscapes in Spain and HI that could be misleading?

We see SC of Jillian in a bold printed orange and black dress where she is seen crying on a bench. Then there is another one of her in a bright orange top, we don't see the rest of her dress. Do we know where they SCs are from?

No matter how many times we go around it, Jillian's comment about "someone who will love her not just today but forever" to me sounds like she is saying "someone who will always be with me" and hinting at Ed's leaving for a while there being an issue for her. Unless PTB are giving her scripts to say things to throw us off completely.

I still don't see Jillian ultimately trusting Ed to stand by her always after he chose to "run"(as she put it).

In this situation, hypothetically speaking, it is how I would have handled it personally so I may be projecting that on to Jillian. I see her as someone who says what she means unless she has lost that in Fleiss's clutches and is saying all kinds of stuff to help with the ratings.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3530505;

According to edit:

Reid= weirdo

Lets not sweat it please! How many of the general public really read those recaps anyway? Reid maybe a weirdo to them, he's not to the general public, take a look @ the stuff from buddytv.

Quote Originally Posted by atlMD;3530515;
    Lets not sweat it please! How many of the general public really read those recaps anyway? Reid maybe a weirdo to them, he's not to the general public, take a look @ the stuff from buddytv.
    Plus, Trista! She said Jillian + Reid = Chemistry!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3530517;
    Plus, Trista! She said Jillian + Reid = Chemistry!
    And we know from her 1st blog that she really like Ed! At least, she's been objective.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3530510;
    First off, that re-cap isn't by someone who knows anything more than we do. So, relax. It's no biggie to me.
    The recaps for ABC are written by someone who's part of their staff. They have an agenda when they write those recaps. They are almost always pro F1.

Honestly, I'm fine if Reid is not F1. It's the distorted view of his personality that bothers me, because frankly, the guy has one of the best personalities I've seen in many, many seasons. He's such a breath of fresh air in this show.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3530474;
    Ugh that sucks.I too am afraid for Reid now and until the end.Ed is their golden child I am not too surprised by that because they made it possible for him to return and I am not sure they would have done that for Kip or Reid.
    When I posted that Ed was the PTB's guy on the show many questioned it. It's obvious he was hired as their stand in guy. He has been given preferential treatment. I didn't watch last season. But just from SCs I saw something between Melissa and Jason missing and said it wouldn't work out. I see the same thing about Ed. e is definitely not into her, he can't even look her in the eye. It's one thing to be shy initially but after their time in the pool during the date why was he having a hard time looking at her when talking to her on the rooftop. Watch the way he looks when he is sitting with her after telling her he is leaving, scratching his eyebrows and his eyes do not show any remorse over going at all. Even his tone was not one who was sorry to leave. I will say if Ed is who she chose on the show they won't make it in the real world. Too bad for Jillian if that's the case.