Page 571 of 576 FirstFirst ... 71471521561562563564565566567568569570571572573574575576 LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,710 of 5760

Thread: Reid **Spoilers**

Re: Reid **Spoilers**

I am probably wrong here but I thought the interview sounded like it was someone in the real estate world and then into it they bring a couple of questions about the show.

Maybe that is why Reid agreed to do it...

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3529899;
    Great analysis. I guess it shows that Reid can't lie huh, haha! Doesn't he have to go through tptb have to approval all interviews as well?

I agree with #3. I'm thinking he "got over it" because he has to in order to move on.
    I'm a bit behind in this thread, so apologies if this has been mentioned. The "I'm over it now" in reference to watching her kiss the other guys could be that he's over it because he was the one who ended up with her.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

If I were to believe the previews, I would believe that the F2 are Kip and Ed because they are on the BI (yes, we do have a shot of Reid's legs, presumably, walking in brown pants). If there is a F3 that comes back, however, you have to ask yourself how they would edit it. Now, I am one who actually believes Reid is F3 and Ed is F1; however, I can't get out of my mind if F3 does come back that the editing would show the F3 in the previews getting ready to purpose instead of the actual F1.

I could be wrong; but I think when Ed comes back this week, there will be a lot of talk about their connection, how much they are into each other, etc., which will depress Reid fans even more. I still believe though if the F3 does come back and purposes, we won't know who the F3/F1 is until she cuts the F3 at the RC. I don't think they'll be giving us LCD SC other than with Kiptyn; I could be wrong though. I think that if F3 does come back to purpose, that they would use those SC instead of the actual F1 to confuse us. It definitely would be a shock IMO.

I also believe that the nontalk about Reid in interviews and blogs is either A) he is F1 or B) she really hurt the guy. If Reid is F3, however, at least we will get to enjoy him at the MTA
    Last edited by deidre1985; 06-28-2009 at 08:19 AM.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Reality Escape

Quote Originally Posted by Marloon;3530115;
    But i got the impression that the list - both their lists in fact- had more to do with the physical characteristics of the person. Tall and dark or blonde. That's the list that is thrown out the window for both of them. What hasn't changed for Jillian, from her expectations going in to what she talks to after coming out of this whole ordeal, is wanting her best friend, someone who will love her not just in this moment but forever.
    I see - Two different lists - the list Jillian talks about OVERALL and the one she talked about with Reid. The one she shared with Reid was more what they HAVE looked for.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3530280;
    If I were to believe the previews, I would believe that the F2 are Kip and Ed because they are on the BI (yes, we do have a shot of Reid's legs, presumably, walking in brown pants). If there is a F3 that comes back, however, you have to ask yourself how they would edit it. Now, I am one who actually believes Reid is F3 and Ed is F1; however, I can't get out of my mind if F3 does come back that the editing would show the F3 in the previews getting ready to purpose instead of the actual F1.

I could be wrong; but I think when Ed comes back this week, there will be a lot of talk about their connection, how much they are into each other, etc., which will depress Reid fans even more. I still believe though if the F3 does come back and purposes, we won't know who the F3/F1 is until she cuts the F3 at the RC. I don't think they'll be giving us LCD SC other than with Kiptyn; I could be wrong though. I think that if F3 does come back to purpose, that they would use those SC instead of the actual F1 to confuse us. It definitely would be a shock IMO.

I also believe that the nontalk about Reid in interviews and blogs is either A) he is F1 or B) she really hurt the guy. If Reid is F3, however, at least we will get to enjoy him at the MTA
    You may be right with your scenario.

I still think Ed leaves at F3 and comes back to propose. Kip "drops out" a few days before FRC and Reid is the initial solo F1. Then, Ed arrives within a day of the FRC... the "on my gosh" scene is her second meeting with Ed just hours before FRC. We are in suspense about the outcome since we now have two rival F2 contenders again.

Of course, my theory could easily be blown out of the water. However, the more I watch those silly previews, the more my theory seams to fit. That is what makes this forum so much fun... we all just toss in our ideas and see how they match up with the limited "evidence".

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3530280;

But, they show the blue suit guy looking at a ring right away.

When do you think Kiptyn says 'I never questioned anything until now'...when Ed comes back or later at the FRC?

The F3 guy has to be the one that proposes, because all 3 guys weren't seen back home until the end of that month. Whoever that guy is, he causes Jillian to pause and that could hurt the final 1 guy (Reid) and for some reason, I think Jillian had decided not to be engaged and date perhaps all 3 or something? I do think she picked someone, but now I don't think she's engaged.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3530430;
    But, they show the blue suit guy looking at a ring right away.

When do you think Kiptyn says 'I never questioned anything until now'...when Ed comes back or later at the FRC?

The F3 guy has to be the one that proposes, because all 3 guys weren't seen back home until the end of that month. Whoever that guy is, he causes Jillian to pause and that could hurt the final 1 guy (Reid) and for some reason, I think Jillian had decided not to be engaged and date perhaps all 3 or something? I do think she picked someone, but now I don't think she's engaged.
    How do you date 3 guys though? Isn't that going to even more confusing? Dating all will not include intimacy with all 3, will it? Otherwise, do you guys really see these F3 accepting that type of situation. And I don't think Jillian will be comfortable with that either. Maybe it's just me, dating one guys is a headache in itself - talking about 3 guys.

Quote Originally Posted by atlMD;3530433;
    How do you date 3 guys though? Isn't that going to even more confusing? Dating all will not include intimacy with all 3, will it? Otherwise, do you guys really see these F3 accepting that type of situation. And I don't think Jillian will be comfortable with that either. Maybe it's just me, dating one guys is a headache in itself - talking about 3 guys.
    That's true. I'm just trying to think what's up with the 'don't mention Reid' thing.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atlMD;3530433;
    That would seem like a chore to have to date anyone. It should be about wanting to be with this person. If it's a headache then he is not the one anyways.

FORT Fanatic

I just posted on the Media Spoiler's thread what was new for me....BuddyTV has up their latest Top 5 (actually 6!) Romance Ratings looking to next week, and our boy is now sitting at # 1!!

So, someone noticed the connection between Reid and Jillian!!

Happy Camper here!
    Last edited by pajamasam; 06-28-2009 at 11:23 AM.