Thread: Reid **Spoilers**

Re: Reid **Spoilers**

What do guys think of the part in the previews when she's in the balcony the morning of the FRC and she says she woke up that morning thinking she was going to be engaged and she knew exactly to whom (all in VO), and as she's saying this they're playing the feel good music they always play in the finale and at the same time they are showing Ed's hands holding the ring. If you watch it, it was a feel good moment, it didn't feel like let me fool you moment by showing you the wrong guys' hands.

Also, when she talks about the guy she let go coming back to propose, the image they show is Ed in the shadows coming out the door. I'm thinking, they're trying to make us believe Ed is the one who comes back to propose, which doesn't bode well for Reid.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3530058;
    I think both Reid and Kip are very mature, smart and intelligent men.

Jillian was lucky to find two such guys on the show for her to choose from and if she let them both go (she had to let one go) then it is her loss. If Jillian chose Ed I'd say eh! whatever, better luck next time. But if she chose Kip or Reid she made a good choice and she has her head screwed on right, and I will agree with her.
    seeker,I could not agree with you more on this.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3530091;
    But Mom only knows what Jillian tells her about the guys...Mom's not hiding in the closet during the dates. Well, at least I don't think so. With all rules out the window who knows?

ETA ---CAPEGAL! Same time, same thought, where shall we meet for cokes?
    The Bitter End Yacht Club in the Bahamas would do quite nicely
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3530096;
    The Bitter End Yacht Club in the Bahamas would do quite nicely
    Not without me!!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3530091;
    But Mom only knows what Jillian tells her about the guys...Mom's not hiding in the closet during the dates. Well, at least I don't think so. With all rules out the window who knows?

ETA ---CAPEGAL! Same time, same thought, where shall we meet for cokes?
    Wait a moment! Why did Jillian take Reid to one of her happy places in Lake Louise? Why did she say while snowboarding "I saw Reid fall head over heads for me several times today"and "I want to go home and meet your family", "my initial instincts with Reid are proving to be correct, him and I are different but there is something there that wants to work". Does that sound like there is nothing there?

Reality Escape

Quote Originally Posted by simplyfine;3529888;
    Great point!!! (about throwing the list away)
    If Jillian kept her list she'd keep Reid - best friends, supportive, funny, Christmas every day, would want to date him in real life, handsome, can be a hick or like architecture, family important. That's what I meant when I said if she sticks to what she says she wants she'd pick Reid. But as another poster said, this show has a history of the list disappearing. I understand if she throws the list away, but us old married women would like to pass on some of our wisdom and say Reid!!! or maybe Kip. Ed is going to be too much of a rut for Jillian down the road - typical marriage with the man pretty much determining the lifestyle for both of them. He's a good guy, will be fine as a husband, but not the "Christmas every day" guy.

Hey, I noticed something about Reid! He always tends to walk with his right hand in his pocket...just like the brown suit guy!

FORT Fogey

Reid said on the show "I don't think she knows who she wants to pick" this while the other guys gather around before last RC while Jillian talked to Michael. The VO "I think she is very confused, I don't think she knows who she wants to pick" seems to go together, don't they?

Okay for a scenario.............. we will know for sure when we see them at the HTD which is a turning point in the story arc particularly in the last four seasons which is the trend this show seems to be on though rather erratically.

Did Jillian tell PTB just before HTD that she didn't feel Kip or Reid were the ones after the 1-1 date so PTB got Ed back on the show? But then how did the boss who asked Ed to haul himself back to the job instead of finding love on a show suddenly turned around and gave him a free pass to get back on the show leaving the same 7-8 people's job in the lurch. Unless of course, Fleiss was able to get that boss replaced so he could get back on the show to give it the ending they wanted. How's that for an outlandish scenario.
    With Fleiss at the helm of this franchise who knows what he cooks up besides these sadistic scheme for ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityEscape;3530105;
    If Jillian kept her list she'd keep Reid - best friends, supportive, funny, Christmas every day, would want to date him in real life, handsome, can be a hick or like architecture, family important. That's what I meant when I said if she sticks to what she says she wants she'd pick Reid. But as another poster said, this show has a history of the list disappearing. I understand if she throws the list away, but us old married women would like to pass on some of our wisdom and say Reid!!! or maybe Kip. Ed is going to be too much of a rut for Jillian down the road - typical marriage with the man pretty much determining the lifestyle for both of them. He's a good guy, will be fine as a husband, but not the "Christmas every day" guy.
    But i got the impression that the list - both their lists in fact- had more to do with the physical characteristics of the person. Tall and dark or blonde. That's the list that is thrown out the window for both of them. What hasn't changed for Jillian, from her expectations going in to what she talks to after coming out of this whole ordeal, is wanting her best friend, someone who will love her not just in this moment but forever.
    "The book you are reading is one man's opinion of moonlight" - Young Girl Blues, Donovan Leitch

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RealityEscape;3530105;
    Well said RealityEscape! I posted the same thing about choosing either Reid or Kip.

I don't think Ed is ready for the family Jillian is ready to start soon watching them on their 1-1 date. he can't even look her in the eye and that's troubling.