Thread: Reid **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Reid **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3530039;
    I can see Reid being hurt honestly as I think he is really into Jillian and seems to get butterflies around her and I believe is looking for the life partner. In any event, even if things did end bad for Jillian and Reid, shouldn't Jillian be trying to make things right by saying nice things about Reid. This is what I don't really understand. She can say glowing things about Ed and Kip (2 out of the F3) but when it comes to Reid all she can say is "he's a doll." I mean she has said more positive things about Juan, Tanner, Wes but seems to always leave Reid out even on a great 1on1 date that they had which she said she felt "refreshed" afterwards. Even if you feel bad for dumping someone, you still should say that you had a connection with him and that there was something there. I would feel pretty small honestly if I were Reid.
    I think both Reid and Kip are very mature, smart and intelligent men. Whatever the outcome I see them both moving on, not wallowing in it and see the brighter side of things. They both have a positive outlook and even if they did not like some of what happened at the house they were diplomatic and didn't throw anyone under the bus. Both of them are ready to settle down and have a family.

Sometimes we ask for something in life and the universe sends us exactly what we ask for but caught up in our own ego we blow the opportunity. We'll see if Jillian was true to her word or did she deceive herself into thinking and saying she wanted something she did not. That in of itself would be a big lesson for her if that is what she did.

Both Kip and Reid seem like good friends (we have seen them together having a good laugh a few times) and know what's going on there on some level, they get along with the guys but never gets into the drama in the house. The only time Reid was even there was when he was in the kitchen drinking water and Dave came in with steam coming out of his ears. They don't comment too much. On the other hand Ed has been shown calling Wes names and being in the middle of the drama with Dave. A contrast in edits right there.

Jillian was lucky to find two such guys on the show for her to choose from and if she let them both go (she had to let one go) then it is her loss. If Jillian chose Ed I'd say eh! whatever, better luck next time. But if she chose Kip or Reid she made a good choice and she has her head screwed on right, and I will agree with her.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3530058;
    I think both Reid and Kip are very mature, smart and intelligent men.

Jillian was lucky to find two such guys on the show for her to choose from and if she let them both go (she had to let one go) then it is her loss. If Jillian chose Ed I'd say eh! whatever, better luck next time. But if she chose Kip or Reid she made a good choice and she has her head screwed on right, and I will agree with her.
    I couldn't agree more.
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3530048;
    Did anyone else notice that Jillian winked at Reid twice during the fondue date? Once when they had the wine and did a sort of toast and then when she was about to give him a rose.
    Yep! Caught it both times, esp. when she said "they had a spark right from the beginning and he smiled and made a funny face".

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3530054;
    For me it's the PI's and 'non-talk'. Those told me all I needed to know about that 1 on 1.
    Who needs words when their eyes can do the talking for them and of course the red ears .
    They communicate very well, and 70% of all our communication is non-verbal anyway.

Oh, remember what the BL expert said too. Reid was giving out the best signals and vibes acc' to this expert. So we have an expert who agrees with us, we are not crazy on this thread, other people see it too.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3530039;
    I can see Reid being hurt honestly as I think he is really into Jillian and seems to get butterflies around her and I believe is looking for the life partner. In any event, even if things did end bad for Jillian and Reid, shouldn't Jillian be trying to make things right by saying nice things about Reid. This is what I don't really understand. She can say glowing things about Ed and Kip (2 out of the F3) but when it comes to Reid all she can say is "he's a doll." I mean she has said more positive things about Juan, Tanner, Wes but seems to always leave Reid out even on a great 1on1 date that they had which she said she felt "refreshed" afterwards. Even if you feel bad for dumping someone, you still should say that you had a connection with him and that there was something there. I would feel pretty small honestly if I were Reid.
    Unless of course you were F1, in which case you'd understand why Jillian is saying sweet things about all the guys she dumped while keeping relatively mum about you. Just saying....
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3530071;
    Unless of course you were F1, in which case you'd understand why Jillian is saying sweet things about all the guys she dumped while keeping relatively mum about you. Just saying....
    Or ......... TPTB have ordered this approach - it is not up to Jilian - or CH - as to who/what they can/cannot talk about - or mention - TPTB have that roll of duct tape nearby - to shut one up quickly - basically putting the Reid subject off limits to any interviewer apparently
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

We know in Dr. Dandy's season he put an orchid on Tessa, if I remember during their dates in HI. Did he plant one on Bevin too? Can't remember.

Why would they show Reid putting a flower behind her left ear if he was not f1. Are they challenging every little protocol this season? Oh yeah! Someone tossed a whole bunch of rules outside the window, but what does that mean, really? Crazy plots, revolving doors played by guys who get sent away but come back for more humiliation, angry men who bad mouth, drama kings, music promoters, 25 going on 15, what else? :shudder with that?
    Last edited by seeker; 06-27-2009 at 11:36 PM.

I just keep remembering that she gets to talk to her mother through this whole situation,,and Mother's know best,,and hoping Mom is a Reid fan!

Quote Originally Posted by livin life;3530084;
    I just keep remembering that she gets to talk to her mother through this whole situation,,and Mother's know best,,and hoping Mom is a Reid fan!
    But - mom doesn't get to meet any of them until close to the end Jillian may be able to talk to her mom frequently - but may be limited as to waht she can say to her
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by livin life;3530084;
    But Mom only knows what Jillian tells her about the guys...Mom's not hiding in the closet during the dates. Well, at least I don't think so. With all rules out the window who knows?

ETA ---CAPEGAL! Same time, same thought, where shall we meet for cokes?
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook