Thread: Reid **Spoilers**

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Re: Reid **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3530022;
    I keep going in circles and keep coming back to the same place..

Now, I keep asking the question, why was the "Taurus and Capricorn are a match, a match made in heaven" left in the edit of the storyline? What was the person to the story and how it played out. Unless one of the other two guys are Taurus as well. Anyone know about that? I keep going back to that one line there.

Any thoughts on this one?
    Because Jillian made them keep it in?
    We need not think alike to love alike

On his HTD his father says something to the effect of "you have to process it and if you think she is a good MATCH for you then go for it". Just a coincidence or part of "a match made in heaven" ?

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3530022;
    I keep going in circles and keep coming back to the same place..

We know Jillian has said she thought she knew who was the one but changed her mind a week later. She has said she felt a connection and a spark not only in PI but directly to Reid during their 1-1 date.

We have heard plenty of PIs and VOs and we look at them as clues. We barely saw Reid on first night during chat time and only saw his humor during RC but since then we have seen a little more of him which was a progression to his 1-1 date when we saw the most from him. He have seen several PIs and a few VOs from him. Ed has fewer PIs than Kip who had a reasonable amount of airtime.

Now, I keep asking the question, why was the "Taurus and Capricorn are a match, a match made in heaven" left in the edit of the storyline? What was the person to the story and how it played out. Unless one of the other two guys are Taurus as well. Anyone know about that? I keep going back to that one line there.

Any thoughts on this one?
    I've asked myself that too. Is Reid the only Taurus?

Quote Originally Posted by JMFan;3530031;
    On his HTD his father says something to the effect of "you have to process it and if you think she is a good MATCH for you then go for it". Just a coincidence or part of "a match made in heaven" ?
    I think it's a sign of what is to come, yes.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by castina;3530006;
    The only parts where Jillian comes up in interview are here:

Two possibilites here. Either those two are really trying to hide any connection they had or it didnīt end well and she doesnīt mention him because she doesnt know what to say and heīs being non-chalent in his responses as a way to write it off.

I guess anyone could argue either side Iīm just getting the feeling suddenly that if anyone of the final 3 got hurt and might be bitter itīs got to do with Reid. She seems to be more comfortable talking about Ed and Kip and Kip at least ( havenīt heard from Ed yet ) called her a great girl in his interview so she seems to have ended the show on decent terms with those two. Reid is the mystery imo. I just think if heīs F1 why not throw each other some bones. Reid speaking highly of Jillian ( as Kip does ) and Jillian being familiar and easy-going when discussing Reid as she is with Ed or Kip isnīt going to make it easier to figure out F1. Itīs like they are avoiding discussing each other that gives me a sense it might be an unhappy ending.
    Reid was realistic when he told her that two easy going people could work it out and if it didn't it is not meant to be. A mature way to look at it. When she gives him the rose and says they need to see how they fit into each other's family his response was 'we will see" before he kisses her.

I agree, we will see (at least for me on these boards).

Quote Originally Posted by castina;3530006;
    The only parts where Jillian comes up in interview are here:

Two possibilites here. Either those two are really trying to hide any connection they had or it didnīt end well and she doesnīt mention him because she doesnt know what to say and heīs being non-chalent in his responses as a way to write it off.

I guess anyone could argue either side Iīm just getting the feeling suddenly that if anyone of the final 3 got hurt and might be bitter itīs got to do with Reid. She seems to be more comfortable talking about Ed and Kip and Kip at least ( havenīt heard from Ed yet ) called her a great girl in his interview so she seems to have ended the show on decent terms with those two. Reid is the mystery imo. I just think if heīs F1 why not throw each other some bones. Reid speaking highly of Jillian ( as Kip does ) and Jillian being familiar and easy-going when discussing Reid as she is with Ed or Kip isnīt going to make it easier to figure out F1. Itīs like they are avoiding discussing each other that gives me a sense it might be an unhappy ending.
    I can see Reid being hurt honestly as I think he is really into Jillian and seems to get butterflies around her and I believe is looking for the life partner. In any event, even if things did end bad for Jillian and Reid, shouldn't Jillian be trying to make things right by saying nice things about Reid. This is what I don't really understand. She can say glowing things about Ed and Kip (2 out of the F3) but when it comes to Reid all she can say is "he's a doll." I mean she has said more positive things about Juan, Tanner, Wes but seems to always leave Reid out even on a great 1on1 date that they had which she said she felt "refreshed" afterwards. Even if you feel bad for dumping someone, you still should say that you had a connection with him and that there was something there. I would feel pretty small honestly if I were Reid.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Did anyone else notice that Jillian winked at Reid twice during the fondue date? Once when they had the wine and did a sort of toast and then when she was about to give him a rose.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3530039;
    I can see Reid being hurt honestly as I think he is really into Jillian and seems to get butterflies around her and I believe is looking for the life partner. In any event, even if things did end bad for Jillian and Reid, shouldn't Jillian be trying to make things right by saying nice things about Reid. This is what I don't really understand. She can say glowing things about Ed and Kip (2 out of the F3) but when it comes to Reid all she can say is "he's a doll." I mean she has said more positive things about Juan, Tanner, Wes but seems to always leave Reid out even on a great 1on1 date that they had which she said she felt "refreshed" afterwards. Even if you feel bad for dumping someone, you still should say that you had a connection with him and that there was something there. I would feel pretty small honestly if I were Reid.
    that is all the more reason why I believe Reid is F1 because the "non-talk" from Jillian is very telling.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3530039;
    Which points to Reid being F1. Nothing to brag about because she has her man and doesn't need to prop him up. If you let go of a guy you're going to want to make them feel better but why make Reid feel better if he's already feeling great.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3530048;
    Did anyone else notice that Jillian winked at Reid twice during the fondue date? Once when they had the wine and did a sort of toast and then when she was about to give him a rose.
    I did notice that.I found that very cute and it showed me that Jillian did enjoy the company.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Brn2Wander;3530049;
    that is all the more reason why I believe Reid is F1 because the "non-talk" from Jillian is very telling.
    For me it's the PI's and 'non-talk'. Those told me all I needed to know about that 1 on 1.