Thread: Reid **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: Reid **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3529982;
    At least Reid mentioned Jillian in his interview, which was more than Jillian could do for Reid in her blog,

so I say...no harm, no foul...play on!
    The only parts where Jillian comes up in interview are here:
    Rudy: Do you watch the show now?

Reid: Yes. It was very weird at first seeing myself on TV and hearing my voice but I got used to it. Even weirder was seeing myself and others kissing Jillian knowing how many people were watching. Strange. Weird. But I’m over it now

Rudy: Ok, so everyone wants to know, did you and Jillian live happilly ever after?
    Reid: Um, I can’t get into that.
    Two possibilites here. Either those two are really trying to hide any connection they had or it didnīt end well and she doesnīt mention him because she doesnt know what to say and heīs being non-chalent in his responses as a way to write it off.

I guess anyone could argue either side Iīm just getting the feeling suddenly that if anyone of the final 3 got hurt and might be bitter itīs got to do with Reid. She seems to be more comfortable talking about Ed and Kip and Kip at least ( havenīt heard from Ed yet ) called her a great girl in his interview so she seems to have ended the show on decent terms with those two. Reid is the mystery imo. I just think if heīs F1 why not throw each other some bones. Reid speaking highly of Jillian ( as Kip does ) and Jillian being familiar and easy-going when discussing Reid as she is with Ed or Kip isnīt going to make it easier to figure out F1. Itīs like they are avoiding discussing each other that gives me a sense it might be an unhappy ending.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3529999;
    Actually - public outcry in primetime can move mountains
    Maybe even Jillian objected, bec' the hint may make her look like a ****p.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Reid is not hurt, he is happy. Happy happy remember?
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3529990;
    If Reid didn't watch last season he wouldn't even know who Jillian was, even if they told him. Just saying...
    Ok. But Reid is twittering so Iīm sure he could have figured out youtube.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3530008;

Oh right. Spence said he was tanned, happy and believed he was F1 before he deleted his post. I guess my sleuthing was for naught

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3530005;
    Well, too bad that didn't change how they are editing the Wes storyline.
    It has to do with the decency issue and nothing about decency is mentioned about Wes - but the inuendo implying 'sex/performance' in prime time is not well accepted by many - and I have no doubt that ABC heard an earfull about that preview - especially as it is in the prime time slot

Wes's edit/story line has nothing to do with what I am talking about
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3530008;
    Exactly. Reid is a lot like Jillian to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3530013;
    It has to do with the decency issue and nothing about decency is mentioned about Wes - but the inuendo implying 'sex/performance' in prime time is not well accepted by many - and I have no doubt that ABC heard an earfull about that preview - especially as it is in the prime time slot

Wes's edit/story line has nothing to do with what I am talking about
    Yeah, I see what you mean.
    Last edited by atem; 06-27-2009 at 09:50 PM.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by castina;3530012;
    Oh right. Spence said he was tanned, happy and believed he was F1 before he deleted his post. I guess my sleuthing was for naught

Oh keep it coming girl...it's what we do here!
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Fogey

I keep going in circles and keep coming back to the same place..

We know Jillian has said she thought she knew who was the one but changed her mind a week later. She has said she felt a connection and a spark not only in PI but directly to Reid during their 1-1 date.

We have heard plenty of PIs and VOs and we look at them as clues. We barely saw Reid on first night during chat time and only saw his humor during RC but since then we have seen a little more of him which was a progression to his 1-1 date when we saw the most from him. He have seen several PIs and a few VOs from him. Ed has fewer PIs than Kip who had a reasonable amount of airtime.

Now, I keep asking the question, why was the "Taurus and Capricorn are a match, a match made in heaven" left in the edit of the storyline? What was the person to the story and how it played out. Unless one of the other two guys are Taurus as well. Anyone know about that? I keep going back to that one line there.

Any thoughts on this one?

FORT Fogey

[QUOTE=atem;3530015;]Exactly. Reid is a lot like Jillian to me.

I think she agreed with that during their date.