Page 54 of 576 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154554 ... LastLast

Thread: Reid **Spoilers**

Re: Reid **Spoilers**

Quick reminder, we don't not condone anyone attempting to contact reality show participants.
    Even if you mean it in jest, please do not raise the subject of contacting any of the contestants via their work or private emails, calling their cell phones or any other type of intrusive contact.
    If you decide to go ahead and do it, that's your choice, but do not report back here that you have contacted a contestant.
    It will probably be your last post at the site.

Thank you
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;3472633;
    ahhh I see. I'm kinda naive to the whole Fleiss factor. I'm sure Jillian didn't mind at all
    Always assume the worst with Fleece and you will do alright! If you have to kiss someone for the rest of your life, you need to know your reaction before you can sail up the aisle with them.
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3472477;
    I think he's in the F2 for the same reasons you gave.

Do we know he's back in Philly for sure? He can update his facebook and twitter from a hotel room in Hawaii. I can access the web with my ipod, so he doesn't need a laptop or hotel/internet cafe computer.

agreed, we have a physical sighting of Kip, but only on-line activity from Reid so far. He could be tweeting while Jilly's in the shower in Hawaii!

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3472638;
    Always assume the worst with Fleece and you will do alright! If you have to kiss someone for the rest of your life, you need to know your reaction before you can sail up the aisle with them.
    Totally true! You can find out a lot from a kiss. Who wants to date a bad kisser who is 30 right?? I mean usually you should have that straightened out a wee bit earlier in life

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;3472596;
    Awesome!! Hopefully it will be posted on the abc website or maybe on youtube????? Was it a preview of the next episode or just a season preview??
    The season preview would only be shown ep 1 so why not go to the screencaps thread for ep 3 and see if the scene you describe is there.
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3472600;
    Reid and Jillian's kiss in during the group date after party. You see all the guys walking and Jillian is in her black dress and Reid has on a jacket over a white t-shirt. The scene of the kiss is in the same clothes, with the fact that Reid has taken off his jacket. So it is during their 1:1 time during the party episode 3. So, she is getting her kisses.......
    Thanks for the info. I'm glad that Reid's one-on-one time from the John Wayne date won't be hidden and we'll hopefully begin to see just why Jillian likes him so much.

Fleiss better not cut out the kiss on Monday's episode though.

Just saw the commercial during General Hospital. The kiss does look to be after the group date. It is a sweet kiss. Also shows her kissing Brad during the JW date and Tanner P says it was the worst kiss he has seen since 1988.

Quote Originally Posted by CindyBee;3472685;
    Thanks for the info. I'm glad that Reid's one-on-one time from the John Wayne date won't be hidden and we'll hopefully begin to see just why Jillian likes him so much.

Fleiss better not cut out the kiss on Monday's episode though.
    If I remember correctly, Jillian's scene with Jason when they went outside to talk during the General Hospital date got cut out and we saw pictures of it. I wouldn't be surprised if Reid and her kiss gets cut out.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by sensfan;3472687;
    Just saw the commercial during General Hospital. The kiss does look to be after the group date. It is a sweet kiss. Also shows her kissing Brad during the JW date and Tanner P says it was the worst kiss he has seen since 1988.
    He was probably disappointed she did not let him kiss her feet!

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3472674;
    The season preview would only be shown ep 1 so why not go to the screencaps thread for ep 3 and see if the scene you describe is there.
    Is that a hint or something ? I don't see it in that thread