Page 53 of 576 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153553 ... LastLast

Thread: Reid **Spoilers**

Re: Reid **Spoilers**

It surprised me that Reid just sat there when Jillian walked over to where he was seated for their 1on1. If someone is waiting to meet another person, man or woman, it is common courtesy to stand when they arrive. It also surprised me when he brought up astrology. He gives the impression that he is a little more polished than he is. Astrology!?!?!?

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

FORT Fogey

Just wanted to post the the new commerical during "all my children" shows a kiss between Reid and Jillian. It was not during the western love group date. It looked like a white headboard and they were sitting on a bed.....he was holding a drink which I thought was awkward....but he isn't hidden anymore. FUN FUN

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3472568;
    It surprised me that Reid just sat there when Jillian walked over to where he was seated for their 1on1. If someone is waiting to meet another person, man or woman, it is common courtesy to stand when they arrive. It also surprised me when he brought up astrology. He gives the impression that he is a little more polished than he is. Astrology!?!?!?
    I don't think he was waiting to meet her. Believe he'd gone into another room to make his vote and she came to him. Can't remember how the astrology came up but I think it was that he mentioned his birthday was coming up (might have said it would be nice present to be out of the bunkhouse) then astrology came up.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Awesome!! Hopefully it will be posted on the abc website or maybe on youtube????? Was it a preview of the next episode or just a season preview??

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3472588;

No it was good....they were sitting close to each other.....I just don't know when this takes place. It might not be in this episode....
    Can you describe what they were wearing?

FORT Fogey

Reid and Jillian's kiss in during the group date after party. You see all the guys walking and Jillian is in her black dress and Reid has on a jacket over a white t-shirt. The scene of the kiss is in the same clothes, with the fact that Reid has taken off his jacket. So it is during their 1:1 time during the party episode 3. So, she is getting her kisses.......

Quote Originally Posted by JMFan;3471039;
    Parasolpink --- Just curious where you found out he has a sister. I didn't know that. Just knew about the brother. Thanks !!
    My mistake-I thought the person with the t-shirt company was a female. Here's why-when I checked out the twitter account, for the most part he is following wedding planning sites, including one in Edmonton! Soooo, is Reid's brother tying the knot soon, or is he helping 'Juan' out?!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;3472612;
    She sure likes to smooch I totally don't blame her though, most of these guys are pretty darn attractive (minus a few of the meathead neanderthals).
    The producers are behind the more kissing-not Jillian. Her friend Carol even said she was a little surprised that she was 'diving in there' alot!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3472619;
    The producers are behind the more kissing-not Jillian. Her friend Carol even said she was a little surprised that she was 'diving in there' alot!
    ahhh I see. I'm kinda naive to the whole Fleiss factor. I'm sure Jillian didn't mind at all

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3472568;
    He gives the impression that he is a little more polished than he is. Astrology!?!?!?
    If he had been discussing his last surgery or excavating his proboscis, then I would think him unpolished! But astrology? Strikes me as a harmless icebreaker. And it worked-he got her birthday out of her!